Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I think BPD has something on Ultra, hence all that agitation. It's the frustration of a scum slipping through your fingers, that's why I'm taking over the wagon building. I can take a wagon right up a fucking mountain as you'll all see but I'm whole ass day behind scums, too much activity and interactions that I couldn't infuence in any way shape or form. How many of you got pocketed by scum in that timeframe I shudder to think of.

BPD is X, by the way

Reactions: Odd

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Which is that this is a ranked game, *obviously* vanilla claims exist, and their lack of utility of the first part of the universal abilities does not in fact imply they shouldn't, because the universal element is designed to prevent angleshooting.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
the whole interaction was sloppy and seemed incredibly manipulative, especially the whole “if you had no choice who’d you lunch between these two?” Then setting up questions to shade me for my answer then denying it was a gun to head question
You aren't addressing anything I said, I never set you up by asking about Hime vs Juliet. Saying this was to shade you while misconstrued my words is extremely ironic. Go focus on the breakdown I did on Hime if you can.

Evans

Acclaimed
Hold on, random thought

Why would there be a backup nurse if every player has 3x spells of self protection anyway?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Which is that this is a ranked game, *obviously* vanilla claims exist, and their lack of utility of the first part of the universal abilities does not in fact imply they shouldn't, because the universal element is designed to prevent angleshooting.

So out of curiosity, how would you execute that particular contradiction?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Inevitably I'm going to get the drooling accusation of

WhY aRe U dEfEnDiNg JuLiEt

Which misses the point entirely - every single person on this wagon just said "yeah ok no vanillas checks out"

...what?

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Inevitably I'm going to get the drooling accusation of
WhY aRe U dEfEnDiNg JuLiEt

Which misses the point entirely - every single person on this wagon just said "yeah ok no vanillas checks out"

...what?
Get the fuck off my cloud

Evans

Acclaimed
It's not x3 self protect. For a cost of two (so basically 1 usage) you can become action immune, not sure if this applies to factional abilities

Even still, why have a backup to a protective role when everyone has that role too in essence

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
So out of curiosity, how would you execute that particular contradiction?

This is extremely bad science

Unless you think the first part of the universal role demands that everybody have an active and this is role madness - hogwash

I could see some people here fall for this, but why did you not attempt to clear the room of this stinky fart?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Even still, why have a backup to a protective role when everyone has that role too in essence

I don't know. I have a *theory*, but I think we should put down our collective assumptions and crack pipes and just play without trying to navigate in rolespec, at least for now.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Using 2x command spells at once is basically like a one shot role protection + bulletproof. It's just a 1 time thing and you lose your command seals after using them for good.

Kurumi

Preeminent
I doubt those Command Spells can save someone from a faction kill. Also it´s stated they can only be used at night, so if there would be a vig with a day kill it would also not stop that I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back