Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional
Yes, Nurse.
I had to pick someone and I chose the person who was townread by most players, what the hell is strange about this? If everyone here had perfect reads right on Day 1 then we wouldn´t have lynched T-Pein, so I don´t wanna hear a single word from you guys after my lynch. I hope Ekko was the Town Doctor, so this town would have lost both protection roles to learn the hard way to hopefully in future rounds being able to work together better against scum. This is nothing than annoying right now.
I'm not a prime protection target given the player pool we have.

I also find the context of this post pretty shit on reflection. Nobody is saying it's perfect, but you attack it? idc that Pein is gone, useless player in an unsolvable slot. Now, rather than talking with the class, you've stormed off and have resigned yourself to swinging? Come on

Kurumi

Preeminent
I'm not a prime protection target given the player pool we have.

I also find the context of this post pretty shit on reflection. Nobody is saying it's perfect, but you attack it? idc that Pein is gone, useless player in an unsolvable slot. Now, rather than talking with the class, you've stormed off and have resigned yourself to swinging? Come on
So, who should have been prime target in your opinion? Which player would you have townread that much?

Here is a description of the nurse role if you are interested btw:
Worstgen Mafia Role Guide

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Fuck, you got me.
you know it and I know it but all these others, I can't leave you alone with them for five minutes. They believe the shit you say and do whatever you tell them to do. It gave me an anger spike, one of these days it'll be an aneurysm

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
you know it and I know it but all these others, I can't leave you alone with them for five minutes. They believe the shit you say and do whatever you tell them to do. It gave me an anger spike, one of these days it'll be an aneurysm

Are we playing the same game? Nobody is giving me the time of day. You're part of the choir buddy, nothing special about this.

Lethal

Exceptional
Anyway I'm rat shit, gonna get into bed. Probs gonna nod off as soon as I lay down. Might get on in the morning before work

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Or how about Here lies Ultra, died 2023 from a failure to shut the fuck up.

480 to 220, no wonder you're all hypnotised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back