Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Well fine but that’s not the rationale you initially presented, cause that makes literally no sense, and I don’t really know what to make of it because my take was that you’re likely town anyway, but this is problematic
And what was my initial logic for pushing Hime that is different now?

Kurumi

Preeminent
Ah, so Aurelian and me voted super obviously coordinated for T-Pein for what reason? To save our scummate Ultra? That´s your freaking conclusion?

I won´t selfvote and gamethrow like T-Pein did but at this point just stack votes on me and get it over with, this has become unbearable how everyone is coming up with the biggest nonsense on me to see me hang. Sadly so many players are up for this that this may not even be mainly scumdriven. Lynch me and make big faces of surprise when I flip exactly what I claimed.

How is Juliet´s vanilla claim now any better than mine? How the hell is she cleard? And everyone and their mother is sussing Cubey but no, let´s lynch Kurumi instead because that´s such a brilliant idea...

Grammaton

Consigliere
"I don't like this post from you, because of observations I had made earlier"

"Not my fault you can't defend yourself"

We seem to be having two different conversations

Yes it seems so

Which post of yours do you think I’m taking exception to?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
What are you even talking about girl?
lmao this means u havent even read my posts
You didn't counter a single thing I laid down on you lmao
u dont even know my main sus was juliet, get the fuck outta here
u just argue for my lynch for the sake of arguing for it
its entirely rooted in bad faith and u try and twist every little thing abt me and try and make it out as another reason to lynch me when in reality it doesnt even make logical sense

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You asked what I thought of Juliet’s push suggesting hime was indy, I said it was crap, you agreed and then said you wanted to flip hime because of it?
No, not entirely true. I said earlier I want to push Hime, I also see Juliet as viable for saying strange things like that, but I've been very transparency on this multiple times that I don't trust either of them.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
No, not entirely true. I said earlier I want to push Hime, I also see Juliet as viable for saying strange things like that, but I've been very transparency on this multiple times that I don't trust either of them.
y even ask ppl on their opinion abt me being an indie if u urself think its strange and untrue?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
lmao this means u havent even read my posts

u dont even know my main sus was juliet, get the fuck outta here
u just argue for my lynch for the sake of arguing for it
its entirely rooted in bad faith and u try and twist every little thing abt me and try and make it out as another reason to lynch me when in reality it doesnt even make logical sense

Why aren't you voting for him?

Grammaton

Consigliere

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her

Juliet

Illustrious
Can anyone give me a summary? I'm occupied right now 20 pages behind and I won't be able to catch up soon anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back