Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
the whole interaction was sloppy and seemed incredibly manipulative, especially the whole “if you had no choice who’d you lunch between these two?” Then setting up questions to shade me for my answer then denying it was a gun to head question
I read the thing and think you're overreacting

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Not really, it's a small discussion that could be missed, it's important to do your due diligence. Don't get sloppy on me.
:dead i would argue that its not particularly a small discussion considering multiple ppl have weighed in on it but ok i dont see the harm in checking agn

Ultra - not vanilla (seen discussion and hasnt claimed)
Grammaton - not vanilla (part of discussion)
@DoflaMihawk
hime - not vanilla (part of discussion)
@Aurelian
@Hans Tweetenberg
@Black Pegged Dragon
@Evans
@Rugrat
TSworder - not vanilla (brought this up)
@Lethal
@Cubey
@Natalija
@Dalton
@Xadlin
Kurumi - not vanilla (claimed and part of discussion)
Juliet - vanilla in question
@Lord Melkor
@Odd

are any of u vanilla? if so how does ur role work?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
What if Dalton has TMI that X doesn't have TMI so he accused me of having TMI but Dalton knowing this is a townvtown interaction due to aforementioned TMI accuses X of TMI slipping on my TMI slip?

:dankpepe

Grammaton

Consigliere
What if Dalton has TMI that X doesn't have TMI so he accused me of having TMI but Dalton knowing this is a townvtown interaction due to aforementioned TMI accuses X of TMI slipping on my TMI slip?

Is this like your 16th scum read? Just checking

Dalton

Distinguished
Yeah, to tell people that I disagree
The more I think about this answer, the more I hate it.

Are you honestly saying that you quoted my post purely to let people know you didn't agree? There was no intent to shade me for having that opinion at all?
Considering that you are doing what you are saying I might be suss for doing, yes.
How about this Dalton - a hot a big ol fat wallpost right at the start of D2, go read it, then report back to me
How about you give a one word answer in the interim?
Why do you think I am not? megacomfy
You were sussed on D1 by several people (and I found your posting suss too) so it seems unlikely you're suddenly universally town read.

Yawn.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
The more I think about this answer, the more I hate it.

Are you honestly saying that you quoted my post purely to let people know you didn't agree? There was no intent to shade me for having that opinion at all?

Considering that you are doing what you are saying I might be suss for doing, yes.

How about you give a one word answer in the interim?

You were sussed on D1 by several people (and I found your posting suss too) so it seems unlikely you're suddenly universally town read.

Yawn.

Short answer yes

Natalija

Divine Departure
:dead i would argue that its not particularly a small discussion considering multiple ppl have weighed in on it but ok i dont see the harm in checking agn

Ultra - not vanilla (seen discussion and hasnt claimed)
Grammaton - not vanilla (part of discussion)
@DoflaMihawk
hime - not vanilla (part of discussion)
@Aurelian
@Hans Tweetenberg
@Black Pegged Dragon
@Evans
@Rugrat
TSworder - not vanilla (brought this up)
@Lethal
@Cubey
@Natalija
@Dalton
@Xadlin
Kurumi - not vanilla (claimed and part of discussion)
Juliet - vanilla in question
@Lord Melkor
@Odd

are any of u vanilla? if so how does ur role work?
What’s the point of mass claiming this? We would narrow down the power roles. Why are you asking?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
What’s the point of mass claiming this? We would narrow down the power roles. Why are you asking?

Short answer is that we basically already had multiple players explicitly out themselves as Power roles in this line of thought, so don't bother nannying. Basically Juliet is scum of nobody can testify to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back