V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
my fav are, in no order:

- ps2
- ps3
- ps1
- dreamcast/and sega saturn
- xbox360

so many great games on those consoles, such a large library with many gems and underrated rad series, on every region tier

what about you? post them

discuss

Reactions: Ral

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
that's tough. ps1/n64/gamecube/xbox come to mind immediately but out of all those is where it gets difficult. i think gamecube is probably the weakest imo, it's probably a toss up between ps1 and xbox

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
The Nintendo 64 and the Nintendo GameCube, the golden age of Nintendo. The Nintendo Entertainment System and even the Super Nintendo Entertainment System are too dated for my personal taste, and the Wii and the Wii U are too casual for my personal taste. The Switch is better than the NES, SNES, Wii, and Wii U, but it's still around the time where I stopped being as much of a gamer.

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
I still play my old Saturn games sometimes. I'd play my Dreamcast ones too, if I still had a working Dreamcast.

Gotta add that Sega put its PAL (or at least European) Dreamcast games in fantastic cases. These things have a satisfying, chunky sorta feel. Definitely my favourite console for game cases.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Consoles:

Super Nintendo
Playstation 2
Xbox
Gamecube
Dreamcast

Honorable mentions:

Xbox 360
Playstation 3

And if we're counting handhelds too:

Gameboy Advanced
Nintendo DS
Nintendo New DS 3D XL
Playstation Portable

Maddie

Acclaimed
SNES
GBA:SP + GB/GBC
3DS + DS
Xbox 360
Nintendo Switch

Basically covers all my favorite games of all time that aren't PC based.

PSP, which is funny not because of how much that console faded from history but rather that the one I owned and loved broke down less than 3 years after I got it, I still have like a dozen games and hardly played even half of them.

The 3DS was the one I used the longest and ironically the one I had the least diversity of games for as I used it as a "Pokemon machine".

All and all I don't like consoles for personal reasons and would stick to the PC if possible.

Baka

Byronic Hero
GFX Designer
n64 > snes > ps4 > gamecube > switch (switch is cool but there's like only 5 games worth getting still)

Reactions: Ral
Back