Feats of the Week Thread: 2023 Edition

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Feats of the Week - 2023:

This is a thread for demonstrating and perhaps even debating the newest and latest feats in all formats of media for a particular fiction; be it anime/manga, comics, video games, TV shows, films or anything else.

These are the basic ground rules:

• As its name implies this is a thread to show off, reveal, and otherwise debate new feats. While there's a bit of leeway try to avoid bringing up old stuff and repeating arguments around them from the past.
  • If you post scans and such then make sure to have them formatted and ordered properly.
  • Try to remain civil. Debate is allowed, bitching and shitstorms aren't if all your doing is stone-walling someone. Disagreements are fine, just make sure to transmit your differences in a polite but direct manner if you can.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'll start off:

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha season 2: episode 3

The main character, Anos, casually moves the moon to create a solar eclipse in the middle of the day to create a new eclipse. This required zero prep time, outside help, or any sort of aid or buffs to do it. Seemingly, a very casual display of power on his end.

Subs-Please-Maou-Gakuin-no-Futekigousha-S2-03-720p-07-A7314-E-mkv-snapshot-05-41-2023-01-22-22-15-56.jpg

Subs-Please-Maou-Gakuin-no-Futekigousha-S2-03-720p-07-A7314-E-mkv-snapshot-05-43-2023-01-22-22-16-24.jpg

Subs-Please-Maou-Gakuin-no-Futekigousha-S2-03-720p-07-A7314-E-mkv-snapshot-05-45-2023-01-22-22-16-27.jpg

Subs-Please-Maou-Gakuin-no-Futekigousha-S2-03-720p-07-A7314-E-mkv-snapshot-05-48-2023-01-22-22-16-30.jpg

Subs-Please-Maou-Gakuin-no-Futekigousha-S2-03-720p-07-A7314-E-mkv-snapshot-05-50-2023-01-22-22-16-33.jpg

Subs-Please-Maou-Gakuin-no-Futekigousha-S2-03-720p-07-A7314-E-mkv-snapshot-05-51-2023-01-22-22-16-41.jpg

Subs-Please-Maou-Gakuin-no-Futekigousha-S2-03-720p-07-A7314-E-mkv-snapshot-05-54-2023-01-22-22-16-45.jpg

Subs-Please-Maou-Gakuin-no-Futekigousha-S2-03-720p-07-A7314-E-mkv-snapshot-05-56-2023-01-22-22-16-48.jpg

Subs-Please-Maou-Gakuin-no-Futekigousha-S2-03-720p-07-A7314-E-mkv-snapshot-05-58-2023-01-22-22-16-51.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
https://onelastforum.com/threads/transformers-feats-discussion.71/page-11#post-158860
The time has come to leave this world, its many realities, its countless timelines, and seek adventure in the infinite multiverse. However, dark forces still look to claim what power remains and perhaps corrupt all worlds beyond. One final mission remains, as Optimus and the Commander initiate the EXODUS PROTOCOL.

This is more of a cosmology clarification rather than something scaling to many characters, but this is material from Dec 2022-Jan 2023 confirming again TF Universes have countless timelines (which in TF are the same thing as universes), and what's notable about this game is it refers to the TF multiverse as being made up of other multiverses several times

The multiverses are still open and Beast Bots are spilling in from all over. There are reports that a leader of these dangerous animals is deep within the latest Fog Of War and it's up to the Commander to see if they can capture the GORILLA IN THE MIST!

After defeating the newly arrived dimension-hopping SLIPSTREAM, the Commander and Autobots gain some valuable intel. A Bot, thought to be lost to the multiverses, has been here on New Quintessa! RODIMUS PRIME has been spotted in a dangerous place between dimensions. Will Arcee, Bumblebee, and Wheeljack be able to find their lost friend? Or will they find NOTHING AND EVERYTHING?

This is significant because while information has supported this for decades going back to text stories in the 90s, this is the first time a single transformers story has consistently stated this multiple times. Unicron, Primus etc. scale

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
It's weird, for some reason the Ragna Crimson chapter came out in Spanish before in English, at least in Mangadex.

There were several interesting feats...

KVIZFPd.png

I will post the images when the chapter is in English, but in short, one of the dragon kings changes reality with his words, he tried to erase Ragna from existence but Ragna's power resisted him and only made him bfr.
xp1q3Dn.png

U5Blz1H.png

HE4JF4k.png

SKYlyBc.png

7bkfO1o.png

G3emxg2.png

Withstood a mind-damaging mist.

TMwIjbR.png

Entaevm.png

Ragna froze the ice of an ice dragon.
WCDscMg.png

Iq7R1Ge.png

ccZUdCQ.png

NJhmKcK.png

qNAsTea.png

He traversed a maze the size of a country, excavating everything in his path.
cqRHGrG.png

lZl7MH6.png

7X7J1Ar.png

0hMqv7C.png

He resisted gravity increased a thousand times.
C7sN5ym.png

JDjhzDt.png

pHrpIx6.png

2Jaautx.png

rJi8eWm.png

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Gridman Universe trailer drops the M-word

0:29
"Multiverse! That means there isn't just one universe, but many!"
"I don't know why, but the balance of this world is being destroyed"
"So that means..."
"This world's going to end"
(Also we should probably pin this thread)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
just saw Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
the Transwarp Key when used is channeling more energy than a supernova. This is why they have to deactivate it instead of just shooting the computer platform…thing. Eventually Unicron starts to come through and Optimus does just smash it, which causes a lot of shit to suck back up into Unicron. Optimus assumes he’s dead but Primal says he’s alive and evil can’t ever die. So it strongly seems lile Unicron took the full brunt of the supernova level energy and lived.

Not many other major feats besides that, various robots survive reentry. Scourge can mindfuck other transformers with a specific weapon he has, and is generally a little stronger than this version of Optimus

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I just saw the new episode of Ragna Crimson in Spanish, I reviewed it and they still haven't uploaded it on mangadex in English, I leave spoilers for the relevant feat.

The moon dragon king lives in Japan, she represents the lineage of scales, she shot a ray of sunlight from Japan to the city Ragna was in, so there is another light speed attack in the series, apparently according to the Japan calendar the plot is more than 500 years in the future

ef7aab3b.png

41355ea7.png

db8298d0.png

b502f24f.png

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I just saw the new episode of Ragna Crimson in Spanish, I reviewed it and they still haven't uploaded it on mangadex in English, I leave spoilers for the relevant feat.

The moon dragon king lives in Japan, she represents the lineage of scales, she shot a ray of sunlight from Japan to the city Ragna was in, so there is another light speed attack in the series, apparently according to the Japan calendar the plot is more than 500 years in the future

ef7aab3b.png

41355ea7.png

db8298d0.png

b502f24f.png
The Moon Dragon King claim that she can burn a continent with her laser.

Z.png

Another Dragon King appears and his safeguard is apparently Kamui level.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Dandadan.

Reiko Kashima is the strongest yokai, capable of teleporting through mirrors, trapping people inside them if you are reflected in one, and also using mirrors to enlarge her size.

In the newest chapters she creates a giant city sized fist and traps an entire alien fleet in the mirror dimension.

0117-017.png
0117-018.png
0118-004.png
0118-005.png

Eztephan

Illustrious
In the recent special chapter of Saint Seiya Episode G Requiem, Aquarius Camus of an parallel universe froze him entire universe at point of even time itself is frozen.
x4KG4SugMnw.jpg

mv0Hfny5WGs.jpg
f8pwD8fMuTI.jpg

6c0WWZKI90U.jpg
BdWTZodkUFs.jpg

wwRYkyP73rE.jpg
dQ4m3ywGHwY.jpg
eKIz_lqEh2Q.jpg
me2tOXo5dx4.jpg
hR3pFouODtQ.jpg
Special Chapter
Shura: Excalibur.
Shura: Everything is frozen, even time has stopped.
Shura: It was an ice age that ended the world of this universe.
Saga: In this universe, we have approximately...
Saga: ...240 seconds to act.
Saga: Besides, if we stay here, we'll end up freezing too.
Saga: Imprisoned forever in this universe.
Shura: This isn't a natural occurrence!!!!
Shura: It's a man-made calamity.
Shura: There is no one, no sign of life. However...
Shura: ...an immense irresistible power is in action.
Shura: A...
Shura: ...Cosmos.
Shura: Camus...!!!!!
Shura: It's too late, he's no longer human.
Shura: His ego collapsed.
Shura: As he self-destructs....
Shura: ...all he can think about is freezing everything.
page 7

Saga: In fact, it is impossible...
Saga: ... to stop the total collapse.
Saga: To stop the collapse of this dimension...
Saga: ... the karma of the once Camus must be cut off.
Shura: His karma?
Saga: Eternal release from the cold.
Saga: There is a cause for this.
Saga: Would it be diverted for other purposes?

Pages 8-9

Seal of the Giant Rock
Shura: But that's...!!!!!
Shura: What guided me to this world... is still karma!!!!
Shura: It's a holy warrior....
Shura: ...who was banished from our dimension before being sealed.

page 10

Shura: To eternally seal this knight who was exiled from our universe....
Shura: ...a double seal was achieved by utilizing Camus' faculty of this dimension.
Saga: This is a countermeasure...
Saga: ...in response to our continued opening.
Shura: Then we would have frozen an entire world...
:kermit

Back