FGO thread #1

Screenshot_20240201_000703_FateGO1.jpg

She noticed I got all of the Irish Servants and especially the Red Branch Knights and came with the quickness.
She brought in terrible CE luck so I will have to roll a bit more but if I get another copy of her, that's great. I don't really plan on rolling for any future banners outside of Traum's first banner(And that's for potential Charlemagne and especially Kriemhild) until Anniversary(While I do plan on rolling the Trung Sisters Banner, it's more so I can try and get more copies of Lancer Melt).

King of time

Exceptional
Screenshot_20240201_000703_FateGO1.jpg

She noticed I got all of the Irish Servants and especially the Red Branch Knights and came with the quickness.
She brought in terrible CE luck so I will have to roll a bit more but if I get another copy of her, that's great. I don't really plan on rolling for any future banners outside of Traum's first banner(And that's for potential Charlemagne and especially Kriemhild) until Anniversary(While I do plan on rolling the Trung Sisters Banner, it's more so I can try and get more copies of Lancer Melt).
Trung Sisters is the historical nucleus of my country lol

Back