FGO thread #1

Aw, shitballs, I wasn’t expecting Asagami to return so soon!

I was under the impression her banner was a year away and I’ve no quartz at all!!!

:fgo_okitacry:

After failing to get Asagami two years ago, I decided to rush the first chapter of part 2 of the 5th Lostbelt, collected those extra 6 quartz from missions (thank god for those extra quartz fragments) and started throwing them at Asagami like I did two years ago

4d0992c71f0846f1cab0c100a2275fa6a076f057.jpeg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

VENGEANCE FOR THAT UNDESIREABLE VOID RYOUGI SPOOK TWO YEARS AGO!!!!

Guys, I'm not joking when I say she's a pretty damn good unit. Never Miss, Ignore Defense, Buster card buff and guts make her quite the tanky dps. Not to mention she's one of the most elusive 4 stars in the game

This might be your last chance to fully level her to np5

All right, Edgy McEdgelord, you've been avoiding me for far too long. You're next on my list. I'm dragging your ass back home

Last edited:
After failing to get Asagami two years ago, I decided to rush the first chapter of part 2 of the 5th Lostbelt, collected those extra 6 quartz from missions (thank god for those extra quartz fragments) and started throwing them at Asagami like I did two years ago

4d0992c71f0846f1cab0c100a2275fa6a076f057.jpeg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

VENGEANCE FOR THAT UNDESIREABLE VOID RYOUGI SPOOK TWO YEARS AGO!!!!

Guys, I'm not joking when I say she's a pretty damn good unit. Never Miss, Ignore Defense, Buster card buff and guts make her quite the tanky dps. Not to mention she's one of the most elusive 4 stars in the game

This might be your last chance to fully level her to np5

All right, Edgy McEdgelord, you've been avoiding me for far too long. You're next on my list. I'm dragging your ass back home

Actually Fujino gets one more rateup next year at Summer 5 where she gets her NP Interlude.

Finally mobile has Proto Merlin, as summer servant that is

And Arcade now has classic Merlin

I guess it was an exchange of sorts

Also, this wasn't the first time Lasengle implemented the "summer variant" of certain Servants before putting their OG version. Arcade got Summer Musashi, Summer BB, Summer Raikou and Summer Medb before getting their classic versions (half of them are still unavailable lol)

Last edited:
I thought Artoria's appearence in Lumina was just for shits and giggles, considering she also didn't interfere in the main story

Or am I missing something?

:hm

Apparently the shit ChaosTheory talked about where even though they are "cameos", they actually are canon to some level regardless(Like TYPE-Earth's "Funny Vamp" skill is how she was named in Fate/Extra and Tsukihime but it heavily implies the former).
Hilariously, this means that all of the cameos have genuine canonicity to them.

Back