Event Finding Nina

Use this prefix to host events.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You look foolish as you use all of your strength to push against the miles wide solid stone fortress that unsurprisingly doesn't budge an inch. You think you heard a little chuckle come from your squire
*crack*

"ughh"

Keklord looks back at his team and shrugs, signaling that he is out of options.

• Popcorn
Reactions: Odd

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
"I got it!"

"The words are telling us something. We should decay the excess word."

"Begone the excess word by decaying it. The excess word would then be 'Elfin'."

"Yahahaha. I am smarter than I look."

"Any way to decay any part of this stone, aside from waiting 3 million years?"

• Popcorn

Sigismund

The lights sure are pretty but they fail to reveal anything further about the blackstone wall, you have determined that it's only the four words and the smaller 3, 3 are the only carvings to be found here.

Unsatisfied with the result you try to recall if there's anything useful you may know about the strange blackstone. Roll me a d20 Arcana check
alrighty

• Winner

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
"I got it!"

"The words are telling us something. We should decay the excess word."

"Begone the excess word by decaying it. The excess word would then be 'Elfin'."

"Yahahaha. I am smarter than I look."

"Any way to decay any part of this stone, aside from waiting 3 million years?"
As you say all of this your squire is giving you this really weird look

Sigismund

Let’s just ask the players, @Ekkologix @Ruffles @Sigismund if you’re not around for an important dice roll do you want others to roll in your stead?
I personally do not
It’s magical alright, from a wish spell and completely indestructible, you also sense faint hints of riddle
"This stone, this entire fortress, was created by quite powerful magics, far beyond even I to dispell. It seems there is a trace of a riddle, the engravings mean something"

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Enough screwing around trying to read this chickenscratch. We're going in. Stand back
Ok so I think that you’re swinging a regular ball pene hammer and not a warhammer at this wall but regardless you take a mighty swing ( 14+3) at the indestructible magical stone wall and fail to make even a scratch on it

Back