Event Finding Nina

Use this prefix to host events.

Emil

THE CATALYST
V.I.P. Member
"The wizard must've had made a stew with the lass already. We should just go back to the village and tell them we found no girl. :hestonpls "

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
You’ve undertaken the mission to rescue Nina from the evil crossword wizard Cruciverbius and so far you are all still stuck outside of the fortress unable to figure out the secret to gaining entry

The entrance is blackstone, the words begone, elfin, decay, excess carved out of it

A closer look revealed the numbers 3,3 carved out nearby, you’re welcome to investigate further

The sentient magical sword Blackrazor@Fujishiro has been two days since feeding and you really don’t want to make it three days

and it looks squire Batch Itt really wants to get something off his chest

*A light flickers on*
saw-cover1.png

• Wow
Reactions: Ral

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I take it you’ve all forfeited before even getting into the dungeon

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
odd this hard on forum

imagine a mafia game with only 3 players where we need to ask the host for every action we make lol
It’s a relaxed deadline free fuckabout game, yeah you ask the host a lot of shit but that’s dnd

Emil

THE CATALYST
V.I.P. Member
Want to know what the trick to getting inside is?
"I slept for so long feels like 5 weeks passed. I see the gate is still closed. When you want something you gotta do it yourself huh"

Another insight/perception check on the wall with carvings and number 3

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
"I slept for so long feels like 5 weeks passed. I see the gate is still closed. When you want something you gotta do it yourself huh"

Another insight/perception check on the wall with carvings and number 3
Roll a d20

"Hm, the wizard was probably part of the dream too."
"Eh. Keckard, I hope you can figure this one out. I'm way out of my depth here with this magic rune stuff. I'll try to help the best I can, but uh... fuck if I know what this means.
I have a really strong feeling that the kidnapped girl might know how to solve this, but I can't ask her till later."

Back