Florida man busted after masturbating inside of a Miami Beach Starbucks

Lurko

Preeminent

LEWDMAN STRIKES AGAIN!!! :shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked

@Lurko is this what Maru has come to without his dupening? :tiredpepe
wife GIF

Pleasuring thyself? Is this what they call mental healthcare nowadays?

Dear me... I do not do this to pleasure myself... In fact I would prefer to pleasure someone else... I... WE do it to survive... To keep the little parasitic dark thoughts from devouring the last spark of pure light inside every man's heart and soul... We jack off not to cool off... We jack off to warm up... Warm up to the burning hell called life.

We embrace life and death at the same time... That is the truest of orgasms... The orgasm of need not self gratification.

So do not lessen the virtue of subduing yourself by giving to the lies of those that not only have but know more... THEY know pleasure beyond anything you'd ever feel in your entire life... But they paid for it with something you... WE are not willing to... Our own preserved essence of self and those around us willing to partake in your journey of self knowing.

Be strong.

Jack off.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Dude was probably on hella bars. He looks like the type.

Probably went to the counter all manic, dick out for Harambe, whackin' it and was like y-y-yeah lemmegetacaramekmacchiatoextrasugarandwhippedcreamwithsome... Oh OH OHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH! Cookie crumble.

Back