Football Discussion thread

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Season is up who wins the EPL , Champions league , Ligue1 and Bundesliga you can post here !

Will Cristiano Ronaldo change Utd trophy less fortune ?

Messi and PSG will it work ? Are Bayern favorites for CL this year post your thoughts .

Last edited:

Son Goku

Notorious
Season is up who wins the EPL , Champions league , Ligue1 and Bundesliga you can post here !

Is Cristiano Ronaldo going to change Utd trophy less fortune ?

Messi and PSG will it work ? Are Bayern favorites for CL this year post your thoughts .
Ronaldo will not, he will make Utd better as we have seen but the tactical ineptness of Ole has really held them back so far. When someone like Townsend is taking the piss you are not going in the right direction.

The messi experiment remains to be seen, not even registering a shot today says a lot about potential superteams. You can't ignore the traditional tactical balance of a team in favor of all superstars.

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Ronaldo will not, he will make Utd better as we have seen but the tactical ineptness of Ole has really held them back so far. When someone like Townsend is taking the piss you are not going in the right direction.

The messi experiment remains to be seen, not even registering a shot today says a lot about potential superteams. You can't ignore the traditional tactical balance of a team in favor of all superstars.

I dont think ole will be sacked anytime soon. He just signed new deal.

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Im a Chlesea supporter so looking forward to some good arguments with fellow PL fans

thoughts on Newcastle takeover ?

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Im a Chlesea supporter so looking forward to some good arguments with fellow PL fans

thoughts on Newcastle takeover ?
Horrible regime taking over a historical club which represents value of bobby robson . He would roll over in the grave moaning how football died .

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Horrible regime taking over a historical club which represents value of bobby robson . He would roll over in the grave moaning how football died .

From that standpoint yes it’s horrid but on the lighter side it’s good for the premium league with that influx of cash from a neutral (I don’t live in England ) that cash will bring some more stars and quality players. Love to see that clash

Newcastle wants Lampard I won’t be angry with that he plays good attacking football and add in some names they want Kolibali, bring Countino back, take Sterling and Martial

Ya there are 7 more games i think. You will get to know in 2022.
Canada have an alright team but I don’t think they will make it but hey I thought USA was going make it last time :/

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
From that standpoint yes it’s horrid but on the lighter side it’s good for the premium league with that influx of cash from a neutral (I don’t live in England ) that cash will bring some more stars and quality players. Love to see that clash

Newcastle wants Lampard I won’t be angry with that he plays good attacking football and add in some names they want Kolibali, bring Countino back, take Sterling and Martial

Canada have an alright team but I don’t think they will make it but hey I thought USA was going make it last time :/
I have been supporting liverpool all my life but i am on standpoint where football is controlled by few .

They tried to take away football from us by creating so called franchise league attempting to erase historical legacy. I am not against investor owning the clubs but it no longer feels same now .

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
I have been supporting liverpool all my life but i am on standpoint where football is controlled by few .

They tried to take away football from us by creating so called franchise league attempting to erase historical legacy. I am not against investor owning the clubs but it no longer feels same now .

Yeah the super league idea destroyed football and we are still feeling the effects

How can you not love Sheriff in this years champions league? football is all about everyone playing their best on that day, should not be who has the most money should play for the money. Leicester is a great example sigh could go on for ages

Back