Football Discussion thread

So, we've reached the round of 16 stage for the Champions League. Current matches resuming in February of next year are...

Tuesday, Feb 15th
PSG vs Real Madrid
Sporting CP vs Man City

Wednesday, Feb 16th
Inter Milan vs Liverpool
RB Salzburg vs FC Bayern

Tuesday, Feb 22nd
Villarreal vs Juventus
Chelsea vs LOSC

Wednesday, Feb 23rd
Atletico Madrid vs Man United
Benfica vs Ajax

Predictions? Hopefuls?

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
So, we've reached the round of 16 stage for the Champions League. Current matches resuming in February of next year are...

Tuesday, Feb 15th
PSG vs Real Madrid
Sporting CP vs Man City

Wednesday, Feb 16th
Inter Milan vs Liverpool
RB Salzburg vs FC Bayern

Tuesday, Feb 22nd
Villarreal vs Juventus
Chelsea vs LOSC

Wednesday, Feb 23rd
Atletico Madrid vs Man United
Benfica vs Ajax

Predictions? Hopefuls?

Inter mila is tricky team but we do fairly well in san siro stadium .

However i wouldnt underestimate inter they just lost 1 in 19 games thats pretty amazing record .

PSG vs Real would be great contest would love to see how it ends. My bet is on PSG here because they have experienced players also Messi , Mbappe, Neymar, Verrati can score anytime.

Madrid is completely dependent on Benzema , bale and Hazard are no longer world class players so stark diffrence.

Sporting vs City -City is through easy contest

Salzburg vs Bayern -Bayern through

Rest meh

Chelsea, Juve should win over their opponent.

Madrid is completely dependent on Benzema , bale and Hazard are no longer world class players so stark diffrence.
Bale has his moments. I don't think Hazard has played much, if at all, since coming to Madrid from Chelsea.

Chelsea, Juve should win over their opponent.
Don't doubt LOSC, they seem to have a really good team this year. Though Chelsea have a lot of speed, youth and momentum with them this year as well. Hopefully it turns out to be a good game with some great plays.

Theavatarform

The CL is back. Some matches to look forward to. Bayern should secure the qualification in these 2 matches with Plzen and then get a 9 in January. Inter-Barcelona should be good.

Galan

Preeminent
The manager is in the limbo. This fluke win won't last for long. The fanbase gassing up mediocre players shows everything wrong with the club

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
The manager is in the limbo. This fluke win won't last for long. The fanbase gassing up mediocre players shows everything wrong with the club
This sounds about right but reminds me of the time I called Claudio Ranieri a "proven failure" and predicted his Leicester to finish 17th. That was the year they won the league

Back