Ford F150 Lightning

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him

Been a truck fan or a long time, never owned one, but if I did in the near future, I would purchase this bad mothafrunker in a heartbeat, and it be my first EV too over Tesla. RAM and Toyota are slacking as much as Tesla is in the EV trucking department, but it seems Ford struck the nail perfectly with this drop.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
The only problem to deal with from them is their lackluster interior standards. (I know cause of my job, GM/Ford are the worst).

I personally hate the big vehicle scourge. Sedans/coupes for life baby.

• Sanji
Reactions: Ral
The only problem to deal with from them is their lackluster interior standards. (I know cause of my job, GM/Ford are the worst).

I personally hate the big vehicle scourge. Sedans/coupes for life baby.
You know big vehicles do wonders for those of us who are over 6 ft. For example, I don't fit in most sedans or coupes and they sit so low to the ground that I have issues getting out of them when parking.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
You know big vehicles do wonders for those of us who are over 6 ft. For example, I don't fit in most sedans or coupes and they sit so low to the ground that I have issues getting out of them when parking.

What about CUVs? At least they're a more normal height and higher off the ground too.

Has to be a larger-sized one. I can squeeze into a Ford Explorer; but, I usually have to sit up front or drive because of my legs.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Ford F150 Lightning is still far cheaper than the expected purchase price of a Cybertruck.

Back