Forum Leaders Thread

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Current Forum Leaders

Super Administrators:
@Ral
Super Admins manage and oversee with the technical and operational sides of things for the whole site including managing new features and add-ons to the forum, user permissions, groups, and access along with rule and policy enforcement.

Administrators:
@Aurelian @Nep Nep, @Retrolize
Admins help Super Admins with adding new features, operating the forums and site, rule and policy enforcement throughout all the forums et sections and other logistical aide including organizing events, contests, and new policy implemention.

Super Moderators:
@MusubiKazesaru
Smods tend to daily operations, rule and policy enforcement, bans, punishment, and moderate things and supervise across all the sections and sub-sections of the forum.

Global Moderators:
None yet
Gmods help aide daily operations, supervise multiple sections rule and guideline enforcement, facilitate communication between users and staff and oversee all sections and sub-sections on the board.

Moderators:
@Darth Nihilus, @Libra, @Masterblack06, @Poyser, @Sigismund
Mods tend to daily operations and moderate things primarily in their own sections and sub-sections.

Advisors:
@Blue (Mars), @colours, @Pericolo, @Rohan, @Trinity, @Ultimate Deathsaurer, @Ultra
Advisors help counsel, give recommendations and guidance on improving the site while not active in operating or moderating it.

Retired & Supporting Staff:
@Baka, @MrPopo, @Patchy, @Yoshi

Site Contributors + Helpers:
@Claudio Swiss, @Makeoutparadise, @The Immortal WatchDog
Contributors and Helpers are people that help with suggestions, feedback, and ideas to better the site.

Last edited:

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
For me it's my cock but to each their own. :hm
confusedjr.png

Where's the lewd rating bruh

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Can I be labled as contributor? Considering I helped make a ton a threads in multiple sections
Oh and by the by I want to clarify that normally making lots of threads wouldn't count BUT you generated activity during a vital time and we're thankful for that.

Just so anyone thinking they can just make a bunch of threads doesn't get the wrong idea, it was the timing of what you did that made it truly valuable.

Furthermore I invited you and you came and helped us out whenever I asked. So that further adds to the reasoning for giving you this role.

Makeoutparadise

Illustrious
Oh and by the by I want to clarify that normally making lots of threads wouldn't count BUT you generated activity during a vital time and we're thankful for that.

Just so anyone thinking they can just make a bunch of threads doesn't get the wrong idea, it was the timing of what you did that made it truly valuable.

Furthermore I invited you and you came and helped us out whenever I asked. So that further adds to the reasoning for giving you this role.
Thank yee milord

Reactions: Ral
Back