Forum Leaders Thread

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Y'all have noticed I've been a fair bit inactive lately.

It's NaNoWriMo and if y'all don't know what that is, here's a very informative and useful link right here.

In 2014, I was able to squeeze out 18k two weeks before the deadline. After that, years went by, without me being able to really focus. So I'm going to try very, very hard this year and get to 50k. If I can't do 50k, maybe 20k. So I'll be around sporadically, though I really shouldn't be. After I get to my goal (fingers crossed), I'll try to pick up my pace and do all that I can and catch up.

For now, the boys are holding down the fort. If you guys need anything, don't hesitate to ask them.

Until I realize NaNo is something I simply cannot accomplish, November is quiet time for me. Wish me luck!

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
This is the third time you've postured with me in a defensive way. Last time you had to lean on your staff powers in an abusive way then get autistic with me in VMs. Wonder if the same thing will happen here.

Simply put- I see a bunch of friends modding each other and not much else.

That's all.

And I've nothing further to say to you.

Nothing defensive about it, you have a criticism and I think it should be addressed, is that a problem or would you prefer silence and indifference?

You have no right to talk to me about autism considering your ever present and unshakeable paranoia.

Thirdly, friends? We are just recently friends. Trinity was at best indifferent to me in the past, Fang roasted me more than my fair share in the past, and I didn't even know Ral existed until I decided to leave FV. Gin was friends with someone who I didn't like so I'm sure he was either indifferent or slightly negative in opinion in regards to me.

This view of a seedy circle jerk of yours has to go, all of the mods here on FV treated me with indifference, slight negativity, or at times outright negativity back in the FV days, ask them yourself.

There were no friends until now. Trinity and Ral were friends, the rest of us were acquaintances or less.

Mind you I was not seeking nor did I want any power at all, I was given the responsibility because I was one of the earlier people to bring over members. You can see why I didn't want it, now I have to deal with you mistrusting me with no good reason and making assumptions about my relationships with the shall we say, core staff that started the place.

My presence on FV was despised just as much as it was enjoyed and it leaned more negative for a good portion of my 10 years there.

I'm telling you this truth now because it has become apparent you have some kind of trauma that you continue to project onto me, onto us and I don't find it at all fair.

We're not the fucking president, we're not journalists, we're not banks, doctors, scientists, or any other group you mistrust. We're a group of mish mash FV survivors.

Mods were chosen either for their early contribution, or ties to the old community (Fang), or fantastic coding/art ability (Gin).

What we do will never be right in your eyes because regardless of our past, our current position has marked us as corrupt in your eyes. Even so I pointlessly argue the truth to you in the vain hope that you'll wake the fuck up.

We're not plotting your misery or downfall or against you at all, we're just trying to recreate the community we loved but better.

The fact that I continue to address you to try to set the record straight, the lengths we've all gone for your approval should show you how serious we are and yet nothing short of ceding a mod position to you will make you happy.

Stop being so damn bitter and paranoid. We're not your enemy.

Nothing defensive about it, you have a criticism and I think it should be addressed, is that a problem or would you prefer silence and indifference?

You have no right to talk to me about autism considering your ever present and unshakeable paranoia.

Thirdly, friends? We are just recently friends. Trinity was at best indifferent to me in the past, Fang roasted me more than my fair share in the past, and I didn't even know Ral existed until I decided to leave FV. Gin was friends with someone who I didn't like so I'm sure he was either indifferent or slightly negative in opinion in regards to me.

This view of a seedy circle jerk of yours has to go, all of the mods here on FV treated me with indifference, slight negativity, or at times outright negativity back in the FV days, ask them yourself.

There were no friends until now. Trinity and Ral were friends, the rest of us were acquaintances or less.

Mind you I was not seeking nor did I want any power at all, I was given the responsibility because I was one of the earlier people to bring over members. You can see why I didn't want it, now I have to deal with you mistrusting me with no good reason and making assumptions about my relationships with the shall we say, core staff that started the place.

My presence on FV was despised just as much as it was enjoyed and it leaned more negative for a good portion of my 10 years there.

I'm telling you this truth now because it has become apparent you have some kind of trauma that you continue to project onto me, onto us and I don't find it at all fair.

We're not the fucking president, we're not journalists, we're not banks, doctors, scientists, or any other group you mistrust. We're a group of mish mash FV survivors.

Mods were chosen either for their early contribution, or ties to the old community (Fang), or fantastic coding/art ability (Gin).

What we do will never be right in your eyes because regardless of our past, our current position has marked us as corrupt in your eyes. Even so I pointlessly argue the truth to you in the vain hope that you'll wake the fuck up.

We're not plotting your misery or downfall or against you at all, we're just trying to recreate the community we loved but better.

The fact that I continue to address you to try to set the record straight, the lengths we've all gone for your approval should show you how serious we are and yet nothing short of ceding a mod position to you will make you happy.

Stop being so damn bitter and paranoid. We're not your enemy.

What the fuck was this hyperbolic bullshit? That's a whole lot of projection and substance injected into everything I said based off the narrative I guess Trinity and Ral crafted? Fuck if I know where that came from.

But it makes you sound even more paranoid than you claim I am. Like you have a guilty conscience or something.

Don't respond to shit your homies moved to cope post about something you guys apparently feel guilty about that I didn't even bring up.

It makes you look sick.

Or a vain glorious twink who thinks everything is about him even when this has nothing to do with you :maybe

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Nobody is to delete any posts on this debate, this is public criticism that we will debate here and now and the public will judge its merit or lack thereof.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
What the fuck was this hyperbolic bullshit? That's a whole lot of projection and substance injected into everything I said based off the narrative I guess Trinity and Ral crafted? Fuck if I know where that came from.

But it makes you sound even more paranoid than you claim I am. Like you have a guilty conscience or something.

Don't respond to shit your homies moved to cope post about something you guys apparently feel guilty about that I didn't even bring up.

It makes you look sick.

Or a vain glorious twink who thinks everything is about him even when this has nothing to do with you :maybe

You don't have to bring anything up, it's your actions that speak.

I told you why you're wrong about us modding friends and you conveniently haven't countered the argument. I offered the truth against your criticism and all you've done is deflect. Stay on the subject if you'd please.

This has nothing to do with vanity, I just won't back away from this kind of debate when I see it.

You don't have to bring anything up, it's your actions that speak.
My actions were to make an observation entirely removed from anything else.

You seem to think this is about me or you.

Are we going to address the issue at hand or are we going to trade barbs?

We are going to trade Barbs because I said nothing except what I said and had zero interest in saying anything else but you decided to make it a debate and I hold nothing but contempt for you given the things you've tried to pull with me and the inferences and projection.

Cope post with other people, I'm not a fucking therapist and I wouldn't be yours even if you offered me an 8 figure check to do it.

I said what I said.

I said it as neutral as possible because I wanted to say nothing except that because I felt there was nothing else to say.

You chose to drag this out.

And I'm not going to be kind to you for it.

Back