Forum Leaders Thread

This has nothing to do with vanity, I just won't back away from this kind of debate when I see it.
This wasn't a debate you Club Space going, Art Basil arm clinging South Beach fruit :mjlol

And yes that's facetious I'm not lobbing homophobic inventive at you and meaning it. Especially given how dated half that shit it :maybe

Saying that more for the discord crowd who I know are lurking and hyperventilating as we speak than you.

You're tougher than that :tupac

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
My actions were to make an observation entirely removed from anything else.

You seem to think this is about me or you.
It is a criticism of staff decisions of which I always take part in so while it may not be directed at me specifically, it is an issue you have that I think should be addressed.
We are going to trade Barbs because I said nothing except what I said and had zero interest in saying anything else but you decided to make it a debate and I hold nothing but contempt for you given the things you've tried to pull with me and the inferences and projection.

Cope post with other people, I'm not a fucking therapist and I wouldn't be yours even if you offered me an 8 figure check to do it.

I said what I said.

I said it as neutral as possible because I wanted to say nothing except that because I felt there was nothing else to say.

You chose to drag this out.

And I'm not going to be kind to you for it.
So you have problems with us but you just want to post edgy doomer posts and then walk away?

Two can play at that, I have better things to do than trade barbs. You make no sense, you go around the forum posting stuff that clearly shows that you have something you want to say but when pressed to say it you close up harder than a Cloyster using Withdraw.

Why not deal with it? We're here and we're listening. FV wouldn't have given you the platform.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
This wasn't a debate you Club Space going, Art Basil arm clinging South Beach fruit :mjlol
I'm more of a mountains and rivers kinda guy, snow covered pines and shit.
And yes that's facetious I'm not lobbing homophobic inventive at you and meaning it. Especially given how dated half that shit it :maybe

Saying that more for the discord crowd who I know are lurking and hyperventilating as we speak than you.

You're tougher than that :tupac
Well at least you know your audience~

It is a criticism of staff decisions of which I always take part in so while it may not be directed at me specifically, it is an issue you have that I think should be addressed.
And yet the only other staffer who felt the need to respond merely asked me to clarify.

You decided to lose it.
So you have problems with us but you just want to post edgy doomer posts and then walk away?
I tried that before...all I got was double speak and dishonest attempts to badger me into staying quiet.

So yeah, you guys burned me and then continued to lie about it and I've zero interest in wasting my time debating a brick wall when I know it won't get me anywhere.

Well at least you know your audience~

Not mine.

Though given how much you enjoy flailing...

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
And yet the only other staffer who felt the need to respond merely asked me to clarify.

You decided to lose it.
Giving a damn isn't losing it.
I tried that before...all I got was double speak and dishonest attempts to badger me into staying quiet.

So yeah, you guys burned me and then continued to lie about it and I've zero interest in wasting my time debating a brick wall when I know it won't get me anywhere.

Not mine.
Is that what really happened or are we just not listening to each other and laying things on the table cleanly? People debating and disagreeing doesn't mean it's a brick wall. We are at least trying to hear what you have to say.

Giving a damn isn't losing it.

Yes it is, because if you actually gave a fuck about this forum you wouldn't have made it about you.

Is that what really happened or are we just not listening to each other and laying things on the table cleanly? People debating and disagreeing doesn't mean it's a brick wall. We are at least trying to hear what you have to say.
When I get lies, misdirection and vague threats of "work with me not against me, you're stressing everyone out" etc?

When a comment about Rinoa gets interpreted to be about Trinity because projection I guess?

Yes that's what really happened.

And that's why I'm cynical and mistrusting. Because none of you have proven I should be anything but.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Yes it is, because if you actually gave a fuck about this forum you wouldn't have made it about you.
I'm not exactly separate from the group you're criticizing. Plus the points I brought up about me are to reveal to you that we are not butt buddies from old FV. Many of us didn't get along before or were only superficially polite to one another sometimes. My intent was not for it to be about me, only that I feel such a point is valid to how the entire group thinks in terms of who becomes modded and it has nothing to do with friends.
When I get lies, misdirection and vague threats of "work with me not against me, you're stressing everyone out" etc?
It's not a threat to say you're causing stress. It was a simple statement of fact, but this is natural when something is wrong people that care will be stressed and compelled to fix it. Perhaps you're making as many assumptions as you say I do.
When a comment about Rinoa gets interpreted to be about Trinity because projection I guess?

Yes that's what really happened.

And that's why I'm cynical and mistrusting. Because none of you have proven I should be anything but.
Let's say it was projection, why not simply defuse the situation?

Any one of us could have done much worse to you here, FV wouldn't debate you they would have silenced and banned you but we have all been adamantt about not doing any of that.

I'm not exactly separate from the group you're criticizing. Plus the points I brought up about me are to reveal to you that we are not butt buddies from old FV. Many of us didn't get along before or were only superficially polite to one another sometimes. My intent was not for it to be about me, only that I feel such a point is valid to how the entire group thinks in terms of who becomes modded and it has nothing to do with friends.

"Oh only the core founders were homies, there's no nepotism involved and no cartelling of cliques. We have standards when picking mods! Like optics! Or uhh friendship!"

Nep plz, only four users I can think of on this site were modded because of their merits and its telling that three of those four came from the OBD.

It's not a threat to say you're causing stress. It was a simple statement of fact.

You are context ignorant. It was very much a passive attempt to force something.

Let's say it was projection, why not simply defuse the situation?

Ah yes, I should hyper censor myself because some people white knighted a grown ass woman. Me thinks their supposition reveals more about what they really think about her than anything I could have said.

Any one of us could have done much worse to you here, FV wouldn't debate you they would have silenced and banned you but we have all been adamantt about not doing any of that.

Yes, lying about my motives and misrepresenting what happened is so gracious.

I'm on my knees in gratitude at your magnanimity Nep.

Edit- and I gave up entirely on ever seeing any opportunity on my end. So before you regurgitate shit you were told about what you think I want

Think a little harder. This is about you, the future of this site and its ability not to degenerate into NF.2.0

Last edited:

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
"Oh only the core founders were homies, there's no nepotism involved and no cartelling of cliques. We have standards when picking mods! Like optics! Or uhh friendship!"

Nep plz, only four users I can think of on this site were modded because of their merits and its telling that three of those four came from the OBD.
Is that what you truly believe?

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator

Well Trinity and Ral made the actual fucking site so that automatically gives them the right to run it.

Me? Did you hear about the mass PM's on FV? I helped bring one of our first activity surges.

Gin? His art and coding skill is nearly unparalleled on the site.

Fang? I trust you won't deny that he has deep ties to large swathes of the community.

If I tell you the truth and you still deny it, I can't really help you. You can choose to live in reality or choose to delude yourself to fit your own narrative.
You are context ignorant. It was very much a passive attempt to force something.
I don't think you know what the use of force means. I know you're aware of what we could do but refuse to.
Ah yes, I should hyper censor myself because some people white knighted a grown ass woman. Me thinks their supposition reveals more about what they really think about her than anything I could have said.
I don't care for Rinoa, some of the others have been more pragmatic as they know her better than I do, but of course it's not enough for me. I think Rinoa's a fool making stupid choices that will see her goals to their grave.
Yes, lying about my motives and misrepresenting what happened is so gracious.

I'm on my knees in gratitude at your magnanimity Nep.

Edit- and I gave up entirely on ever seeing any opportunity on my end. So before you regurgitate shit you were told about what you think I want

Think a little harder.

Why regurgitate anymore? You're here why don't you enlighten me about what you want. Again in plain clear terms. Plain and simple English.

I don't expect praise, what I do expect is that you realize that nobody is intentionally doing anything to harm you and you seem to disagree. Maybe if you communicated better that could be resolved.

Is that what you truly believe?

You are the only guy with an administrative position that I don't think is going to eventually do harm to the site.

I dont trust anyone else.

Well Trinity and Ral made the actual fucking site so that automatically gives them the right to run it.
And I only came here because I was promised Trinity wouldn't be the alley simping, call IWD a transphobe grant people like Natty access to the back end of the site types she used to be.

I took a leap of faith...
Me? Did you hear about the mass PM's on FV? I helped bring one of our first activity surges.

If that's the case you should make Blade or Claudio an Admin since they helped move the entirety of the OBD over here...
I don't think you know what the use of force means. I know you're aware of what we could do but refuse to.

You could ban me, delete me account or try and Dox me the way other admins on other sites have tried.

Are you saying I should be grateful you don't engage in borderline criminal conduct?
I don't care for Rinoa, some of the others have been more pragmatic as they know her better than I do, but of course it's not enough for me. I think Rinoa's a fool making stupid choices.
Lol well yes hence my tirade against her that people confused for being against someone else because of their own internal voices.

I don't expect praise, what I do expect is that you realize that nobody is intentionally doing anything to harm you and you seem to disagree. Maybe if you communicated better that could be resolved.

Yes, its everyone's fault except yours.

Last edited:

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
You are the only guy with an administrative position that I don't think is going to eventually do harm to the site.

I dont trust anyone else.

And I only came here because I was promised Trinity wouldn't be the off topic simping, call IWD a transphobe grant people like Natty access to the back end of the site types she used to be.

I took a leap of faith...

If that's the case you should make Blade or Claudio an Admin since they helped move the entirety of the OBD over here...
Blade especially is a well liked member with a great community history, I would approve that, and Claudio I generally enjoyed debates with in the old DBS section.
You could ban me, delete me account or try and Dox me the way other admins on other sites have tried.

Are you saying I should be grateful you don't engage in borderline criminal conduct?
Only doxing is criminal. I'm pointing out that we're the total opposite of FV staff.

They did whatever they had to do to make their life easier rather than address concerns and went beyond that past the realms of any professionalism or decency.

Doxing is not something we would partake in.
Lol well yes hence my tirade against her that people confused for being against someone else because of their own internal voices.

Yes, its everyone's fault except yours.
I don't know how you pulled that out of there. I blame nobody. Trying to get to the bottom of your sour attitude isn't me placing blame, I want to get to the truth so we can get to solutions.

Reactions: Ral
Blade especially is a well liked member with a great community history, I would approve that, and Claudio I generally enjoyed debates with in the old DBS section.
Good, so Blade becoming a member of the staff shouldn't be a problem at all despite him being way more controversial than I was. That totally is not going to stop his ascent. A bunch of mentally weak eunuchs won't oppose him.

Excellent, get him on! He deserves it. So does Claudio, so does DN.
Only doxing is criminal. I'm pointing out that we're the total opposite of FV staff.

The manner in which you conveyed that does you no favors.
I don't know how you pulled that out of there. I blame nobody. Trying to get to the bottom of your sour attitude isn't me placing blame, I want to get to the truth so we can get to solutions.

There is no solution that I can see because you people double down the double speak which is why I basically stopped posting here.

Last edited:

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Good, so Blade becoming a member of the staff shouldn't be a problem at all despite him being way more controversial than I was. That totally is not going to stop his ascent. A bunch of mentally weak eunuchs won't oppose him.

Excellent, get him on! He deserves it. So does Claudio, so does DN.

The manner in which you conveyed that does you no favors.

There is no solution that I can see because you people double down the double speak which is why I basically stopped posting here.

We've done no double speak intentionally. I for one am as blunt as it comes.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
So much for that we won't have a wall of mod silence huh? :mjlol

Ah well, it was nice to dream.
We're not. Your content isn't deleted. It exists and anyone can choose to see it but bots can't.

This is reality, we rely on the search engines for traffic. Unless we were so huge we didn't need them then that will continue to be the case. That is the blunt truth.

• Agree
Reactions: Ral

Rohan

We're not. Your content isn't deleted. It exists and anyone can choose to see it but bots can't.

This is reality, we rely on the search engines for traffic. Unless we were so huge we didn't need them then that will continue to be the case. That is the blunt truth.

Of my input is to be considered...

I do not know any staff members here. I was chosen because I showed interest in making a theme. The newest mod Yoshi is a complete stranger to most of the staff. Yoshi and I have only interacted a few times.

The point is that most of us were strangers to each other when we were appointed. We became friends later on. There is no favouritism here. I are with the main point you have made.

Back