Archived Fruit Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Town made zero effort to play this game at all. On Day 1, the votes were tied between me and Sigismund. There were a few minutes remaining in the phase and the Yub-Yub (who's confirmed scum) came and voted for me. Now why would a confirmed scum break a tie vote a few minutes before the dayphase ends? Obviously because Yub-Yub was trying to save his teammate. I don't understand how a majority of you townies were blind to this obvious move that Yub-Yub did.

There is absolutely no reason for Sigismund to survive Day 2. Town just didn't want to take 30 seconds to use their brain before voting. If Sigismund got lynched and Trinity and Yub-Yub won the game on their own, then I would not be saying anything. But the fact that Sigismund survived the entire game shows that town just didn't put any effort into this game at all and that's some shameful shit. What is up with this mindless random voting that you townies were doing all game? wtf

Sigismund should have clearly been lynched on Day 2. Absolutely embarrassing that you guys let him survive until the end of the game.

To be fair, Day 1 was 2 wagons that easily could have been town vs town, since the only real thing you even said was I was fluff posting too much (which btw, thats NAI for me at best) at which point, well who would the scum want gone? A well known fluff poster/ most suspect person in just about any mafia game I'm in even when I'm town, or someone going full in? That is why I survived day 2. Also doesn't help that Trin, who would have pushed me day 2, got culted, and we could spin that mislynch wagon onto Fang/ Worm Juice regardless.
Yeah it aint that deep, let it go

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Also please do not forget that this was a noobs game for many such as myself.

Give us the benefit of the doubt to learn how these games are played.

I joined merely out of curiosity and for the simple fact that @Odd convinced me to play.

I already knew @Sigismund was sus, which is why on day one I voted for his lynching, but then I got confused about tie-breaking, and me not being an experienced player just going with the flow. This was my first game and I didn't bother to read the rules until it was too late.

I assure you, we will not go easy on subsequent games going forward omae wa

Reactions: Odd

Byakuya

Senbonzakura
I wanted to apologize for my previous post. It was inconsiderate, immature, and unnecessary. Frankly, I was being a dick for no reason.

I want to reassure you guys that was simply a one time outburst and it won't ever happen again. Looking forward to future games.

Cheers.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I wanted to apologize for my previous post. It was inconsiderate, immature, and unnecessary. Frankly, I was being a dick for no reason.

I want to reassure you guys that was simply a one time outburst and it won't ever happen again. Looking forward to future games.

Cheers.
Not even a problem, cheers for looking out anyway

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I get that it's frustrating that Sig did a Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing but from my point of view you won by catching him out and latching on to him.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Town made zero effort to play this game at all. On Day 1, the votes were tied between me and Sigismund. There were a few minutes remaining in the phase and the Yub-Yub (who's confirmed scum) came and voted for me. Now why would a confirmed scum break a tie vote a few minutes before the dayphase ends? Obviously because Yub-Yub was trying to save his teammate. I don't understand how a majority of you townies were blind to this obvious move that Yub-Yub did.

There is absolutely no reason for Sigismund to survive Day 2. Town just didn't want to take 30 seconds to use their brain before voting. If Sigismund got lynched and Trinity and Yub-Yub won the game on their own, then I would not be saying anything. But the fact that Sigismund survived the entire game shows that town just didn't put any effort into this game at all and that's some shameful shit. What is up with this mindless random voting that you townies were doing all game? wtf

Sigismund should have clearly been lynched on Day 2. Absolutely embarrassing that you guys let him survive until the end of the game.

To be fair, Day 1 was 2 wagons that easily could have been town vs town, since the only real thing you even said was I was fluff posting too much (which btw, thats NAI for me at best) at which point, well who would the scum want gone? A well known fluff poster/ most suspect person in just about any mafia game I'm in even when I'm town, or someone going full in? That is why I survived day 2. Also doesn't help that Trin, who would have pushed me day 2, got culted, and we could spin that mislynch wagon onto Fang/ Worm Juice regardless.
It seems like the game was set up and based around Yub-Yub so I get the reasoning why it didn't feel like a proper Mafia game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back