Archived Fruit Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byakuya

Senbonzakura
Town made zero effort to play this game at all. On Day 1, the votes were tied between me and Sigismund. There were a few minutes remaining in the phase and the Yub-Yub (who's confirmed scum) came and voted for me. Now why would a confirmed scum break a tie vote a few minutes before the dayphase ends? Obviously because Yub-Yub was trying to save his teammate. I don't understand how a majority of you townies were blind to this obvious move that Yub-Yub did.

There is absolutely no reason for Sigismund to survive Day 2. Town just didn't want to take 30 seconds to use their brain before voting. If Sigismund got lynched and Trinity and Yub-Yub won the game on their own, then I would not be saying anything. But the fact that Sigismund survived the entire game shows that town just didn't put any effort into this game at all and that's some shameful shit. What is up with this mindless random voting that you townies were doing all game? wtf

Sigismund should have clearly been lynched on Day 2. Absolutely embarrassing that you guys let him survive until the end of the game.

Last edited:

Sigismund

Town made zero effort to play this game at all. On Day 1, the votes were tied between me and Sigismund. There were a few minutes remaining in the phase and the Yub-Yub (who's confirmed scum) came and voted for me. Now why would a confirmed scum break a tie vote a few minutes before the dayphase ends? Obviously because Yub-Yub was trying to save his teammate. I don't understand how a majority of you townies were blind to this obvious move that Yub-Yub did.

There is absolutely no reason for Sigismund to survive Day 2. Town just didn't want to take 30 seconds to use their brain before voting. If Sigismund got lynched and Trinity and Yub-Yub won the game on their own, then I would not be saying anything. But the fact that Sigismund survived the entire game shows that town just didn't put any effort into this game at all and that's some shameful shit. What is up with this mindless random voting that you townies were doing all game? wtf

Sigismund should have clearly been lynched on Day 2. Absolutely embarrassing that you guys let him survive until the end of the game.

To be fair, Day 1 was 2 wagons that easily could have been town vs town, since the only real thing you even said was I was fluff posting too much (which btw, thats NAI for me at best) at which point, well who would the scum want gone? A well known fluff poster/ most suspect person in just about any mafia game I'm in even when I'm town, or someone going full in? That is why I survived day 2. Also doesn't help that Trin, who would have pushed me day 2, got culted, and we could spin that mislynch wagon onto Fang/ Worm Juice regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back