‣ ↻
Administrator
Minor planned updates:
• The Last Soul Reaper will have a font change
• Basic Xenforo skin will have gradient removals and a font change
• Set Sail will have gradients removed and a font change
• Light skin banner will change

Major planned updates:
• The Default "Yellow" skin - fuck you I'm not colorblind you guys are colorblind - will have a major restructure, OG "yellow" skin will have a font update
• The Light skin will undergo a major change including font and color scheme—the original skin's look will not be kept since it was a temporary skin since we didn't have many
• The Default theme will have more features added such as columns in the footer and header of the site that links to site updates, popular current events, and ongoing games (Mafia) or debates (OBD)
• New banners will be made
• A simplistic light skin will be made for mobile users browsing at work, with a different logo to fool your bosses (please don't get fired for playing Mafia or posting on OLF, guys, come on)
• Dark blue theme (Ratchet previously asked for) will be added
• Video game, Marvel, Popular TV, Books, anime, etc, will have rotating banners upon refresh. The themes will feature specific characters or titles - so we don't have to have 3737474 separate skins of Thor and Scarlet Witch or a Nier skin, because I'm not actually a machine.

Updates when these are officially integrated will be posted in this thread. To avoid shock, most will be rolled out separately. You will be given a global notice linking to this thread to avoid getting caught off guard like the many previous times I thought I could get away with it without people noticing.

Back