Games You Like, But Are Not Great At Playing

Dragon D. Luffy

Illustrious
Since we are citing fighting games, I really like Skull Girls.

The story. And the character design. And I guess the gameplay too, but only if I'm fighting against the computer on easier difficulties, cuz that's yet another game that seems impossible to master.

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
Since we are citing fighting games, I really like Skull Girls.

The story. And the character design. And I guess the gameplay too, but only if I'm fighting against the computer on easier difficulties, cuz that's yet another game that seems impossible to master.
The greatest walk cycle in gaming:

4JhnNdR.gif

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
MMOs in general (Final Fantasy XIV, Elder Scrolls Online). It's not really easy to describe, but something about MMOs I just can't get into, though I love the stories and worlds of them (ESO in particular).

Leng

Illustrious
Real time strategy, I'm not bad but I like taking my time and building a cool looking army. Anyone flashing around the map with hot keys will have my number.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
i'm god awful at real time strategy but luckily for me i also utterly despise those games.

Baka

Byronic Hero
GFX Designer
fighting games in general, tekken specifically (i'm not bad at it but i'm no pro)

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Starcraft I was among the best in the Warcraft 3 scene but Starcraft I was pretty bad though Starcraft players built different I guess

Also Marvel vs Capcom I think they're really fun but I'm straight ass

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
Obvious multi-player answer: Overwatch

Recent single-player nightmare: Papers, Please. I am clearly the least observant person on the fucking planet.

For those who don't indie game too much (time-stamped):

Last edited:

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I always thought I was pretty good at character action games like Devil May Cry or Bayonetta, but it turns out I'm pretty terrible at them. Doesn't stop them from being tied with my favorite genre next to fighting games.

Back