Gaming Convo Thread #1: Here's Your Continue Screen

Yoshi

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I rate the first one lower than the rest of the 3D Zelda games, although that's partially because of nostalgia.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Cunt
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I rate the first one lower than the rest of the 3D Zelda games, although that's partially because of nostalgia.

I have my fair share of Nostalgia but Botw is still my favorite. Never had a more free, engaging, and lengthy exploration of the world. First game where I WANTED to see every corner. Was fucking sad when I completed the map.

Yoshi

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I have my fair share of Nostalgia but Botw is still my favorite. Never had a more free, engaging, and lengthy exploration of the world. First game where I WANTED to see every corner. Was fucking sad when I completed the map.
Did you complete all the shrines, too?

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Cunt
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What do you expect from Breath Of The Wild 2?

More of the same really, I wonder how they'll balance the Master Sword now? May not be the best sword in the sequel.

I'm hoping for a return of big dungeons that you have to explore to find along with keeping the idea of smaller puzzle box shrines too.

Yoshi

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
More of the same really, I wonder how they'll balance the Master Sword now? May not be the best sword in the sequel.

I'm hoping for a return of big dungeons that you have to explore to find along with keeping the idea of smaller puzzle box shrines too.
Yeah, I'm expecting it to be like what Majora's Mask was to Ocarina Of Time, a sequel but also an improvement in some areas, even though I like Ocarina Of Time more than Majora's Mask.

jane

queen of the losers.
Reaction score
new gex and legacy of kain incoming???

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Cunt
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Got Nioh 2 the other day.

That combat took some getting used to. Thought it was gonna be soulsy but the i frames especially are nothing like that.

Yoshi

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Favorite Final Fantasy game?

Atem

King of Games
Donator
Reaction score
SPOILER_unknown.png

:dankpepe

Ral

F
Administrator
Bald AF
Reaction score
I'm playing Hell Pie and I'm nearly halfway through and dear God... this game is weird but 110% enjoyable. Has a lot of Easter eggs especially in the plot or when you unlock one of Greed's doors and then the nostalgia kicks in. You will enjoy the progression of you adore 3D platformers and good jokes. You jump into the game confused af cause I know I was until about an hour in and I was up against a giant turd, no, not even joking, a giant dookie in the sewers nearly took me out along with it's minions :skully

Atem

King of Games
Donator
Reaction score
>someone axed that based Rex spoiler

Shame on you.

Yoshi

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I'm done playing Zelda games for now. Time to move onto other games.