Gaming Convo Thread #1: Here's Your Continue Screen

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
I rate the first one lower than the rest of the 3D Zelda games, although that's partially because of nostalgia.

I have my fair share of Nostalgia but Botw is still my favorite. Never had a more free, engaging, and lengthy exploration of the world. First game where I WANTED to see every corner. Was fucking sad when I completed the map.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
What do you expect from Breath Of The Wild 2?

More of the same really, I wonder how they'll balance the Master Sword now? May not be the best sword in the sequel.

I'm hoping for a return of big dungeons that you have to explore to find along with keeping the idea of smaller puzzle box shrines too.

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
More of the same really, I wonder how they'll balance the Master Sword now? May not be the best sword in the sequel.

I'm hoping for a return of big dungeons that you have to explore to find along with keeping the idea of smaller puzzle box shrines too.
Yeah, I'm expecting it to be like what Majora's Mask was to Ocarina Of Time, a sequel but also an improvement in some areas, even though I like Ocarina Of Time more than Majora's Mask.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Got Nioh 2 the other day.

That combat took some getting used to. Thought it was gonna be soulsy but the i frames especially are nothing like that.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
SPOILER_unknown.png

:dankpepe

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm playing Hell Pie and I'm nearly halfway through and dear God... this game is weird but 110% enjoyable. Has a lot of Easter eggs especially in the plot or when you unlock one of Greed's doors and then the nostalgia kicks in. You will enjoy the progression of you adore 3D platformers and good jokes. You jump into the game confused af cause I know I was until about an hour in and I was up against a giant turd, no, not even joking, a giant dookie in the sewers nearly took me out along with it's minions :skully

Back