Garou vs Raiden

Getsa

Illustrious
latest
dejs5yu-b92c3846-17eb-49a3-9923-f109c390c95f.png

This is Raiden after getting his upgrades with the standard HF Blade and Garou in his human form

Who wins?​

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Last time someone brought fists to a sword fight, that person no longer had any fists to fight with or limbs for that matter :skully

Bob74h

The Supreme King
I think garou wins
He has kept up with genos who can causally vape mountains and entire city blocks

Raiden gets solod quite hard

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
even if that was correct pretty sure that only applies to perception

Theavatarform

I think garou wins
He has kept up with genos who can causally vape mountains and entire city blocks

Raiden gets solod quite hard
“Kept up” is not exactly right. Genos could not go all out because he was worried of accidentally killing the heroes which were beaten by Garou, and I don’t recall any of his blasts landing a full hit on him. It’s actually implied his beams would have killed Garou.

As for Genos “casually vaping mountains” that’s not really correct, either. He destroyed the top of one which he never replicated again with even stronger upgrades. The feat is very questionable with what happens later. Though I won’t comment on who wins here because I am not familiar with Raiden. I just thought to address some of your points.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
nobody, but nobody in the mg verse is ftl

quad digits is for the top tiers

in other

forums

they might, cuz headcanon

in obd, they ain't ftl

Reactions: Ral

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I mean, just post it

but typically movement refers to limb movement

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
and this ain't ftl feat at all :hestonpls

just an electromagnetic grenade to immobilize chars like monsoon, and prevented his electromagnetic evasion powers in the canon narration, thats its best feat and usage, lmao

gotta

do

a better obd research next time, based on the obd terms and stuff we use here

Back