General Chat Lounge Convo: #1

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
4.jpg

Today has been and is some shit
I noticed at work that bending over was hurting a little. A few minutes later i have to keep my back straight or i get overwhelming pain in my lower back.
I talk with the manger and hobble out of the store, and then try to get seated in my car for a few minutes.
I call my mom to let her know what's up and drive all the way home.

Getting out of my car was basically impossible. I stood up as my mom walked outside and it was intense. My ears starting ringing loudly and after standing for a bit I think I passed out briefly
I was lying in the grass with the sun beating down on me.
Some people nearby came over to help me up. It was kinda crazy how fast they were able to get me into an upright standing position. I just flew onto my feet, hardly bending so it only hurt for a second.
They helped me inside to where I am right now, laying in bed.
Just did a teladoc thing, I'm supposed to be getting some pain medication, and it's probably a muscle injury of some kind.

FUCK

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Today has been and is some shit
I noticed at work that bending over was hurting a little. A few minutes later i have to keep my back straight or i get overwhelming pain in my lower back.
I talk with the manger and hobble out of the store, and then try to get seated in my car for a few minutes.
I call my mom to let her know what's up and drive all the way home.

Getting out of my car was basically impossible. I stood up as my mom walked outside and it was intense. My ears starting ringing loudly and after standing for a bit I think I passed out briefly
I was lying in the grass with the sun beating down on me.
Some people nearby came over to help me up. It was kinda crazy how fast they were able to get me into an upright standing position. I just flew onto my feet, hardly bending so it only hurt for a second.
They helped me inside to where I am right now, laying in bed.
Just did a teladoc thing, I'm supposed to be getting some pain medication, and it's probably a muscle injury of some kind.

FUCK
If your body is not used to doing strenuous activities such as bending over to pick something up, you will most definitely pull or harm your lumbar muscles. If you also aren't bending your needs when picking a relatively heavy object, that'll do it too. Practice safe bending and you won't get fucked by your own muscles :cat

Back