PC PlayStation Nintendo Switch MMO Genshin Impact

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Is this on Xbox? Probably...

Anyone still play this? I started late to the party myself.

Been grinding out and hoping to get Hu Tao for free mostly with 7 days left now.

Probably gonna have to drop 50 to get any 5* though and I might cry if it's not Hu Tao.

I wouldn't mind Mona but she's always available so I'd be pretty annoyed to get her now. Diluc would be fine as a second option, I just want a real powerhouse to take Xianglings place. Her burst is great but I hate her skill, pretty much only good for me getting extra swirl on Sucrose.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Oh no, don't fall into the trap, I wouldn't suggest dropping $$, most of the good units you can get by saving.

I myself have every unit in the game and I don't use over half of them lol

I wasn't playing much before then. Didn't feel like raising my team with Xiangling as my main Pyro. Sucrose has been my AoE dd and Hu Tao with some crap artifacts and no EM is hitting more than my Sucrose and certainly more than Xiangling.

I wasn't playing much before then. Didn't feel like raising my team with Xiangling as my main Pyro. Sucrose has been my AoE dd and Hu Tao with some crap artifacts and no EM is hitting more than my Sucrose and certainly more than Xiangling.
If you plan on doing abyss, I suggest you go for the national team, it'll make abyss easy. (Xiangling, sucrose, xinqui and bennet) something like that or a veriant. Hu tao's issue comes from not being aoe dmg, but she's one of the best single target dmg dealers.

She's a good pick.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
If you plan on doing abyss, I suggest you go for the national team, it'll make abyss easy. (Xiangling, sucrose, xinqui and bennet) something like that or a veriant. Hu tao's issue comes from not being aoe dmg, but she's one of the best single target dmg dealers.

She's a good pick.

That was my original team and I actually did it without knowing it was a national team.

Either way I like Hu Tao so I'm going to push forward with her. She spreads pyro well enough for me to swirl it with Sucrose when I need it to be AoE.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Did you manage to get her staff of homeless? or C1? lol

C1 don't joke man. Getting her at 30 wishes was probably beginners luck.

I'm trying for the weapon now. Just using that 4 star one you can make atm. Not the glitter one, whatever the flying fuck the other is called.

Like jesus. C is kinda a cruel joke for 5*

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
They fix the targeting system yet?

Not being able to lock on to the 3-foot gnome slapping me in the face because the game insists I lock on to the 10ft giant picking its nose half a mile behind the gnome was a bit of a pisser. And by "a bit of a pisser" I mean that I dropped the game months ago about it.

Still gonna be a mad lad and try. If my first 5* isn't the weapon I'll try for C1
lmao, good luck
They fix the targeting system yet?

Not being able to lock on to the 3-foot gnome slapping me in the face because the game insists I lock on to the 10ft giant picking its nose half a mile behind the gnome was a bit of a pisser. And by "a bit of a pisser" I mean that I dropped the game months ago about it.
Nope, billion dollar company doesn't care, there's kits that still haven't been fixed since release of the game, such as venti + klee, newer units like Yoimiya came with targeting issues (worse than other bow users) etc. I could be here all day naming issues. :catskully

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
lmao, good luck

Nope, billion dollar company doesn't care, there's kits that still haven't been fixed since release of the game, such as venti + klee, newer units like Yoimiya came with targeting issues (worse than other bow users) etc. I could be here all day naming issues. :catskully
Hmm. Fully vindicated in my decision to bounce like a lead dime. Good to know.

Like, how do you let targeting controls go to shit when landing combos on a single target is so important?!

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
I just duped this thread, the holiday binge drinking must be frying my brain slowly bur surely. :skully

Anyways who's excited? Fucking Ganyu and Zhongli banners up coming, one of the best DPS and the best shielder and utility boi.

Nevermind that they're coming back with Zhongli straight after Albedo and Itto, so anyone who doesn't have him will NEED him to make the best Geo team they can.

Bruh the company is gonna be stuffed harder than a Thanksgiving Turkey if you stuffed it with dolla.

Betting this one will end up second place bare minimum.

I just duped this thread, the holiday binge drinking must be frying my brain slowly bur surely. :skully

Anyways who's excited? Fucking Ganyu and Zhongli banners up coming, one of the best DPS and the best shielder and utility boi.

Nevermind that they're coming back with Zhongli straight after Albedo and Itto, so anyone who doesn't have him will NEED him to make the best Geo team they can.

Bruh the company is gonna be stuffed harder than a Thanksgiving Turkey if you stuffed it with dolla.

Betting this one will end up second place bare minimum.
The double banners are good and bad, bad for f2p but good overall.

There's gonna be a lot of people having to pick either or for the Zhongli/Ganyu banner lmao. But it's nice for people that missed them before.

Zhongli has had as many reruns as childe at this point. Doesn't bother me though, it just means I don't have to spend anything.

Having everyone already means you can take long breaks from the game lmao

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
I've gotta snag both. I like Xiao too but he's just not as needed right now for me. I NEED a Cryo dps to expedite CW farming. I've been using a Razor and Chongyun, with Xinqui and Diona. All under levelled so it's been a nightmare.

Then I need to move Bennett from Hu Tao I need shields and not heals.

I've gotta snag both. I like Xiao too but he's just not as needed right now for me. I NEED a Cryo dps to expedite CW farming. I've been using a Razor and Chongyun, with Xinqui and Diona. All under levelled so it's been a nightmare.

Then I need to move Bennett from Hu Tao I need shields and not heals.
Yea bennett with Hu tao is pretty bad. He takes away her dmg. In terms of usefulness I'd say Supports > DPS. So you could do Zhongli first then ganyu after that.

Do you plan on getting Shenhe?

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Yea bennett with Hu tao is pretty bad. He takes away her dmg. In terms of usefulness I'd say Supports > DPS. So you could do Zhongli first then ganyu after that.

Do you plan on getting Shenhe?

No money for that. I want Ganyu to be a main dps for a second party of mine, paired with Mona. Probably Diona in there too. Bennett can be moved to this party.

Then Hu Tao, Xinqui, Zhongli, and Sucrose for the first party.

I need a proper DPS bow for Ganyu so once again I'll have to sell my soul away and by the time I get her and the weapon I'll probably have spent the max I'm willing to spend.

Zhongli can do w/o the weapon for now since he'll just be the support.

Back