Gloryhammer respect thread

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Gloryhammer is a symphonic power metal band that sings about actual issues. It chronicles the struggle between good and evil of the Kingdom of Fife, as the badass hero Angus McFife and his descendant Angus McFife the XIIIth of Dundee battle the evil chaos wizard Zargothrax across time and space.

With all that said, let's get right to it!

The story of Gloryhammer was bound by the Dundee secret keepers in a book bound by genuine unicorn hair and horn, with the name "Tales from the Kingdom of Fife" (the same name as the first album), who's text can only be visable to a true descendant of the Dundee bloodline. Ralathor used to work for Zargothrax, but left when he saw Zargothrax's true nature.
MM: Why the album title 'Tales From The Kingdom of Fife'?
James - Well ... Unknown to most, Chris is actually the descendent of the “Dundee secret keepers”. His family possesses a book bound and sealed with genuine Unicorn hair and horn simply entitled, “Tales from the Kingdom of Fife”. Within this book’s magical pages, there is text only visible to a true descendant of the Dundee blood line. It is from these pages Chris transcribed and created the enchanting songs we present to you today. After long deliberation and council, we finally decided the world was ready to know the real history of Fife.
MM: So what's lurking under 'Cowdenbeath'?
James - Our drummer, Ralathor! The shadowy hermit Ralathor was once in the service of the sorcerer Zargothrax, but abandoned his foul master upon learning of the true nature of his evil. Now, he dwells in a cavern deep below Cowdenbeath. He alone knows the way into the dread fortress where the evil wizard Zargothrax is enthroned.

A map of Fife (which yes, is a real place in Scottland) and an undead demon.
z0kbQzc.jpg
The Dark Prophecy of Anstruther predicts Dundee will fall (however, this doesn't actually refer to the events of this album)...

Tales from the Kingdom of Fife said:
The prophecy is written... Dundee will fall!
The evil wizard Zargonthrax is able to mind control and corrupt entire kingdoms, as he did to the land of unicorns.

They came with the first light of dawn
Setting their sights on Dundee
Led by the sorcerer Zargothrax
Slaying all people he sees
They ride to war on once noble beasts
Corrupted by wizard spell
The unicorns used to be good
Now they are forced to serve hell
Zargonthrax rains down fireballs and lightning on his enemies, taking over the city of Dundee.
Down from the mountains
And across the river Tay
An army of undead unicorns
Are riding into the fray
Fireballs and lighting are raining from the sky
Chaos and bloodshed while all the people die
In this epic battle begins the final war
Tragedy will strike this day, prepare thee for
The unicorn invasion of Dundee!
Buildings collapse to the floor and the townspeople are slaughtered by fireballs, and the beautiful princess is kidnapped. Angus McFife swears revenge.
The townspeople had little hope,
They were not ready for war.
Fireballs make everybody die,
And buildings collapse to the floor.
The beautiful princess was raped,
And taken to prison with cry.
Angus McFife swears a mighty oath;
"I will make Zargothrax die!"
Zargothrax casts a shadow over the battlefield as he rides in on an undead unicorn of war, and enthrones himeslf as Dundees dark master.
And an ominous shadow fell over the battlefield, as the evil wizard Zargothrax rode in the once mighty city of Dundee, atop an undead unicorn of war, to enthrone himself as its new dark master!
An undead unicorn.
Sflmux8.jpg
Angus McFife, prince of the Kingdom of Fife, then sets out on a journey to rescue his beloved, after Zargothrax destroyed the city of Dundee.

Across the wasteland, I ride upon swift steed
Behind me lies the burning ruins of Dundee
No turning back now, my journey lies ahead
I won't give up until the sorcerer is dead.
Zargothrax shoots lightning from his fingertips.
ROE46L.gif

Angus McFife quests for the Hammer of Glory, which the gods bestow upon a hero with a heart pure of steal.

My mission is simple
My purpose is clear
In a cave on a mountain up high
There lies a mystical shrine
If a warrior quests there
With a heart pure of steel
The gods will grant unto him
A weapon that shall be revealed
The Hammer of Glory is made of ultimate steel.
To defeat the foes of Dundee
I must have a weapon of ultimate steel
This above is a vision bestowed onto Angus McFife in a dream, where he sees himself with the weapons he needs to defeat Zargothrax; the Hammer of Glory, the Amulet of Justice and the magical Golden Dragon. We also see how massive the Hammer of Glory is.
tt6BnNJ.jpg
A valley of wizards sry for Angus with a crystal ball, seeing that should he defeat a hidden chamber, he'd get a magic dragon as a mighty mount.

A village of wizards revealed me the way
They saw it by scrying a magical ball
Enchanted chamber with mirror and fire
Defeat it and dragon would be the reward.
Angus McFife battles and slays a demon, after which the magic dragon appears; he battles the dragon, then reads from the words of a powerful ancient scroll, then the magical dragon.
Demon attacked me but then it was slain
The dragon appeared and a battle was fight
I spoke from the words of a powerful scroll
And magical dragon became now allied
The magic dragon can cast spells on mountains and flies through the skies.
Magic dragon...
Casting a spell on the mountains...
Covering wizards in glory...
Flying through majestic skies!
Searching for mighty power...
To defeat ultimate evil...
Ride on the wings of a dragon...
Flying through majestic skies...
Questing for the steel!
The magic dragon.
Ho9YKXQ.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Angus McFife thinks of his trapped beloved, frozen in ice.

Remembering bygone days
And your silvery laugh
It will not resound again
Caught in a shroud of ice
Frozen princess in this land of fears, Your mighty kingdom has fallen.
Frozen Princess Iona McDougall trapped in her prison of ice.
lbAid87.jpg
Angus quests for the final artifact he saw in his dream; the Amulet of Justice.

Now I am mounting dragon, girdled by a golden gleam, to search for the last artefact I saw in my dream.
The powers of the Universe guide Angus McFife on his quest.
Tales from the Kingdom of Fife" said:
Powers of the universe will guide me the way, my hammer I hold up high! So I proclaim!
He dives to the bottom of the lake and retrieves the Amulet of Justice.
At the bottom of Loch Rannoch there is lying deep below, a necklace made of pure silk, with a gem as white as snow. I dive into the dark to avert calamity, brought by evil wizard over beloved Dundee!
The Crail are mighty warriors who train for epic battles every day and ride eagles into battle.

Here, every day, the warriors train, in the art of epic fights! Riding on eagles, questing so true! A legion of powerful knights!
A list of the Knights of Crails valiant deeds.
In the battle of Cowdenbeath
Their steel did win the day
Knights of Crail with banners up high
Riding hard into the fray
Once, in the siege of far-off Dunkeld
Defeat of the town was nigh
But then came the knights, the warriors of Crail
And all of their foes did die
The Knights of Crail have never been defeated in a fight (or so they proclaim).
They've never lost a fight, so we proclaim tonight; HAIL! TO CRAIL!!
Angus McFife and the Knights of Crail travels to Cowdenbeath.

The heroes are ask if they know what lies beneath Cowdenbeath.
ngfZwke.jpg
McFife meets the barbarian warrior of Unst (the Hootsmans, as he will come to be known as our tale progresses), who will be very important in the tales to come...

Far from the north a hero comes. His armour made from wolf! He heard the call the defend his king, The barbarian warrior of Unst! Now at the side of lord McFife, across the land they ride. He know the way to the cidatel, where Zargothrax must hide!
The mighty unicorn is said to touch the Universe with its wings.
Mighty unicorn, that flies in the sky, touch the universe with your wings, and hail the king!
Angus McFife defeats Zargothrax in a great battle, and casts him into a pool of liquid ice, where he freezes for a thousand years; meanwhile, the Knights of Crail and the warrior of Unst slay the forces of evil.
Now in the fields of Dunfermline, an epic war is fight! The knights of Crail make evil die, bring glory for the light! Meanwhile inside the citadel, McFife has found the way. Facing to face with Zargothrax, and single combat waged! The evil wizard falls to doom, and drowns in liquid ice.
With Zargothrax defeated, Angus McFife uses the Amulet of Justice to free the Princess from her prison of ice and free the unicorns from their curse of undeath, restoring cosmic balance to the lands.
And it came to pass that Zargothrax was cast into the frozen pool of liquid ice, encasing his immortal body in a cage of eternal frost. Atop the crystal spire of the ancient citadel, the valiant hero Angus McFife held aloft the Amulet of Justice. Channeling the power the the light, its mysterious ancient force freed the unicorns from their spell of undeath, and awoke the princess Iona McDougall from her frozen slumber, restoring cosmic balance to the lands of Dundee...for the stronger we our houses do build, the less chance we have of being killed!
He then marries the princess, and all is well...for now.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The wizards of Cairngorm battle the demon hordes in a secret battle that lasts all eternity. They fight with magical missiles and exploding fireballs.

High in the Cairngorm Mountains, an ancient war still burns. A magical missile shoots and fireball explodes! These are the spells of the wizards, fighting the demon horde, a secret battle for eternity!
The wizards can foresee (and possibly travel to) the future, with their scrying crystal balls they can see all of history, and they foresee the battle of the galaxy in a thousand years (documented in the events of Space 1992: Rise of the Chaos Wizard).
Far from the past they travelled, in to the future they see. The crystal ball reveals all history. They see the coming battle, across the galaxy, where evil and good collide in a final war of steel!
Wizards are the guardians of time and keepers of chaos, who cast magic over the mountains and brew spells.
Wiiiiiizaaaards! Ancient and powerful keepers of chaos. Wiiiiiizaaaards! Casting their magic over the mountains. Wiiiiiizaaaards! Brewing a potion in the dark tower. Wiiiiiizaaaards! Guardians of time.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A thousand years have passed, to the year 1992...war has returned to the galaxy!

Space 1992 - Rise of the Chaos Wizards said:
In the distant future of the year 1992...war has returned to the galaxy!

The Space Knights of Crail guard the frozen body of Zargothrax in their hidden base on the moon of Triton orbiting Neptune. However, a cult of unholy chaos wizards plan to free Zargorthrax and unleash him upon the universe, and the fate of the Intergalactic Empire of Fife hangs in the balance.
Sl3x4Ps.jpg
The wizards of Chaos travel to the planet of knights to free Zargothrax from his frozen prison, which they discovered through their mystic spells.

Across the galaxy a new force of evil is rising...Wizards of Chaos fight to dethrone the brave king of Dundee! Entwined by mystic spells, they know where the sorcerer hidden. Imprisoned in ice on the planet of Knights, the powerful heroes of Crail!
Fife is now an intergalactic empire.
The intergalactic great Empire of Fife will die!

Tragedy will befall tonight, as the Universe will burn (more on this later).
Now the universe will burn, evil sorcerer returns, tragic fate rages tonight...Chaos Wizard rise!

The Chaos Wizards, riding giant dragons made of steel, defeat the Space Knights of Crail and free Zargonthrax, who was defeated ten centuries ago by Angus McFife.
Ten centuries ago brave heroes defeated the wizard. Now Chaos reigns and evil returns to the kingdom of Fife!
Wizard cultists rage - on dark wings of steel they are flying. To space they must go, great terror they sow, nothing can stand in their way!
The Space Knights of Crail are defeated, the fortress of Triton is lost. Zargothrax rises once more from his prison of frost!
Cosmic infinity courses through Zargothrax's veins, his body ablaze with astral terror, free once more to bring terror to the galaxy!
"And lo, after centuries of frozen slumber I am free once more! Cosmic infinity courses through my veins! My body is ablaze with astral terror! The galaxy shall once again tremble before the might...of...Zargothrax!"
Angus McFife XIII fires several laser beams that explodes the rocks, waking up the Hootsman and Ralathor, and uses another laser beam to summon/awaken Hologram Hero Space Knight Proletius.
wVGWWz.gif
Zargothrax breaks out of his icy prison.
1WKmw3.gif
Zargothrax constructs his symphesiser from rock & ice.
gZlvvY.gif
The Hootsman zaps a goblin, making him die.
jZoyy5.gif
Zargothrax levitates, and Space Knight Proletius being a hologram makes him intangible.
MwyY8Q.gif
The meteorite everyone is riding crashes into the Earth, creating a colossal explosion, which all the heroes survive.
p8xGN2.gif
Angus McFife the XIIIth, decendant of Angus McFife and ruler of the entire galaxy, cutting through whole armies of goblins and lunar dragons on the moon, wielding the Hammer of Glory.

Slashing my way through an army of goblins, on the dark side of the moon! Far overhead lunar dragons are swarming, my hammer will be their doom!
Angus McFife the 13th my name, scion of mighty Dundee. Intergalactic great hero of steel, ruler the whole galaxy!
Wielding this ancestral weapon, the Hammer of Glory its name...the Kingdom of Fife will forever proclaim!
The astral hammer was forged in the heart of celestial fire, powered by lasers entwined in a star, and a crystal enchantment of steel.
Legend of the Astral Hammer! Forged in the heart of celestial fire!
Legend of the Astral Hammer! Minuscule goblin, impractical sword!
Legend of the Astral Hammer! Powered by lasers entwined in a star!
Legend of the Astral Hammer! Crystal enchantment of steel!
Eons ago, the Starlords decended to the world. Powerful beings unknown to man, they concealed legendary weapons forged in a time before time across the land.
Eons ago, the starlords descended, powerful unknown to man. With three epic weapons to safeguard from doom, Concealing them far cross the land.
Relics of legend, relics of might! Forged in a time before time. For thousands of years, unfathomed, unknown, deep in a mystical shrine.
Angus McFife XIII, the descendant of the ultimate fighter Angus McFife, takes to the skies to battle the demons from Mars.
Descendant of ultimate fighter, now battle a war in the stars, defending the kingdom from demons of Mars!
Goblin King of the Darkstorm galaxy bestows onto Zargothrax the crystal key to defeat the kingdom of Fife.

Goblin King of the Darkstorm Galaxy, ride on the wings of doom. Grant me the power to fight my foes and defeat the lords of the Moon!
Zargothrax returns from his thousand year slumber, with the intent to set the Universe on fire. Despite his own power, he craves for more, and seeks the Goblin King, who knows his hunger.
I have returned from centuries of slumber. Now the universe must burn! I feel the power yet still I thirst for more. Ancient secrets I must learn.
I ride the twilight in search of cosmic fire, The Goblin King knows my desire!
The Goblin King casts unholy fire.
Regis!
Kobalos!
Cast unholy fire!
The Goblin King gives the crystal key to Zargothrax, and tells him of the portal in the dwarven caverns below Dundee to Hell, opening which will cause all life in the Universe to die.
This magic crystal is the artifact you seek, to unleash evil from the sky. You must find the portal, the crystal is the key. All universal life will die!
Deep beneath Dundee, the mighty citadel...there lies a passage way to Hell!

The Darkstorm Galaxy is located in another dimension.
Sleaze Roxx: So, I want to go through the story of the albums so that people who may not know it can better follow along on the tale. So, what happened, plot-wise, on the first Gloryhammer album, ‘Tales from the Kingdom of Fife?’

Thomas Winkler: There was the attack of the undead unicorns on the city of Dundee, which is part of the kingdom of Fife in Scotland. Those undead unicorns were made evil by the evil sorcerer Zargothrax, who took the beautiful princess Iona McDougall to his castle. It was up to Angus McFife to free the beautiful princess and save the city of Dundee. At the end of the album, Angus threw the wizard into liquid ice, who was then sealed away for a thousand years. And then, a thousand years later, in the year 1992 (the new album), war has returned to the galaxy. This is where the chaos wizards free the wizard Zargothrax, who doesn’t want to merely fight Earth, but the whole galaxy and universe. And for this purpose, he goes to another dimension where there is a goblin king, and he has to get a crystal to unlock a chaos portal beneath Dundee. And from this chaos portal, there is ancient demon who wants to destroy the whole universe. And, of course, we have to try to avoid that.
After the defeat of Zargothrax a millennium ago, the Hollywood Hootsman (or barbarian warrior of Unst) looking for new lands to conquer, travels from Unst in Scotland to America and takes over California, and makes himself its hero king.

One thousand years ago a hero crossed the seas, in search of distant realms to claim his destiny.
The land of Unst was not enough he had to conquer more. Into the West a hero quests, to far American shores!
With his mighty battle axe he slaughtered everything, 'til all of California did call the hero king!
An immortal warrior with armour made of wolves and the power of the Hoots, he is also a great actor.
Immortal warrior with armour made from wolf, his legend proves the centuries with the power of the Hoots!
His prowess on the battlefield matched only on the stage. In Hollywood he found his fame, the finest of his age!
The greatest movie star who ever walked the land. If you ever meet this man I'm sure you'll understand!

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Though the Space Knights of Crail are defeated, they still yearn for the heroic Knight Sir Proletius of old to save them. A hero cannot be defeated just by making him die, and he is brought back as a hologram hero.

There was a time, when legends of Crail rang true. All over their majesty everyone knew.
But now in the future, defeated by evil untold, we yearn for the Knight from stories of old.
A hero cannot be defeated...simply by making him die! Proletius will rise; a hologram hero will fight!
A magical wizard casts a spell in a chamber of cyrogenetical fire, using robots to bring back Proletius as a hologram hero. With that, the Space Knights of Crail are reborn.
Inside the chamber of cryogenetical fire...a magical wizard is doing a spell.
Powered by robots, a hologram coming to life, to stand at the side of the King of Fife!
The galaxy knights are rising, reborn from the ashes of Crail. A force for the light to whom we eternally hail...
The Space Knights of Crail ride high through the skies/space on mighty eagles.
Victorious Eagle Warfare! So glorious...riding high up in the sky!
Proletius calls upon the heroic warriors of the galaxy to join him in his battle against Zargothrax.
Mighty warriors of the Galaxy, you have proven yourselves to be...mighty indeed!
Now, who of you will join me in my Space Knights of Crail?

The last survivor of the Space Knights of Crail, Ser Regulon, overlooks the devastation left by the Chaos Wizards assault on Triton.
15pTq5W.jpg
The Questlords of Inverness ride through time and space to the Galactic Fortress.

The Questlords of Inverness ride! Far far away, to the ultimate light!
Traveling throughout the time, the Questlords of Inverness ride...
To Galactic Fortress!
The Questlords of Inverness storm across the Universe atop unicorns.
They storm the universe in interstellar time, from the town of Inverness beneath the ancient sign.
Warriors of power steel who hear galactic cry! Unicorn defenders, unafraid to die!
Zargothrax has the Crystal Key, and is bringing death across the lands. The Questlords of Inverness must venture into outer space to battle him.
Zargothrax is riding on, with crystal key in hand. Nobody can stop him, bring death across the land!
Questlords of Inverness, the time has come to fight. Ride to space battle with brave highland's might!
The heroes battle the demons and undead on Mars, with the power of Hoots.
Mighty heroes quest to Mars to fight the demon horde, undead force of terror will fall beneath the sword.
Raise the flag of Inverness and rally all the troops. Fight for Dundee and the power of Hoots!
The Questlords of Inverness call upon the Unicorn to show them to way to the ultimate Galactic Fortress in the Ancient Crystal Galaxy.
Unicorn! Show me the way! Lead me to the ultimate fortress!
Unicorn! Reveal the truth, of the ancient crystal galaxy!
Zargothrax wants to set the Universe on fire, and be brought to the holy raging power.

I wanna set the universe on fire, feel it burn tonight!
Set the universe on fire, there's no end in sight!
Bring me to the holy raging power, where I'll find my destiny!
The universe on fire, you're my guiding light!
Angus McFife XII mounts a giant metal dragon and flies across space to the atomic flame.
Carrying the breath of fire, within the lungs of steel! Soaring to light the flame, forged by cosmic ordeal!
Ascending on the mighty dragon with metal wings and claw! In a great battle forego one thousand years ago!
Now lead me to the stars! Atomic flame ignite my heart!
Zargothrax soaks up all the might of the Sun whilst gliding across it to charge up his solar cannon.
Gliding across the sun, to soak up all its might. Charging my solar gun, and prepare for epic fight!
Zargothrax journeys through nebulas to find the Crystal Stone that would give him the power to claim the Space Throne, assembling his armies in the meantime, equip with nova bombs and plasma rifles.
Questing through nebulaes in search for crystal stone, that gives me the overdose of force to claim space throne!
It is time take up your arms! Nova bombs and plasma guns!
According to an in-character interview, Zargothrax actually does set the universe on fire.
Angus: It’s about some evil wizard, and in the second album it’s an evil wizard in space! And he just wants to reign the universe so he sets it on fire.
Hootsman: Is it reign or rain?
Angus: I don’t care!

Hootsman: Both?
Angus: Both! So he wants to reign the universe, and in the end he destroys the universe.
The heroes of Dundee blast across the galaxy on steel dragons.

Fly! On gigantic dragons made out of steel!
Strike! With the Hammer of Glory, we will prevail!
Kill! Our cosmical enemies with full force, blasting forth without remorse!
The heroes rage with bold supersonic velocity (likely far greater speeds thanks to their dragons crossing the galaxy/universe).
Space 1992 - Rise of the Chaos Wizards" said:
Rage! With bold supersonic velocity!
Trust! In our lasers to storm 'cross the galaxy!
Die! For the universe that we are fighting for, to win the war, forevermore!
The Heroes of Dundee posses anti-troll artillery, and their battlecry echoes across the sphere (universe?).
Fear! Our troll mass destruction artillery!
Hear! Our battlecry echoing through the sphere!
Ride! On the back of the dragons, we’re standing proud, wrath unbound, we hold our ground!
The Heroes of Dundee pass primordial blackholes, and battle goblins and trolls on the surface of distant stars. They dash through infinity from Neptune to Mars to Mercury.
We passed primordial black holes. Fought goblins and trolls on faraway stars together!
We dashed through infinity for honor and glory, from Neptune to Mars to Mercury.

After gathering the heroes from across the galaxy, Angus McFife the XIIIth flies on his ancestral laserdragon (likely the same magic golden dragon Angus McFife rode into battle) to the skies of Mars to prepare for the battle against the demon hordes.
q7tLW3M.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Angus McFife XIII and the heroes of the galaxy battle the demon hordes above Mars, but on Earth below the citadel of Dundee, Zargothrax prepares the portal to the Galactic Nexus. When activated, it would open a gateway to allow the Elder God Korviliath of the Eighteenth Hell Dimension to enter the Universe, destroying it (as fortold in the dark prophecy of Anstruther, at the start of the first album, Tales from the Kingdom of Fife).

And Lo, led by the valiant hero Angus McFife XIII, the forces of justice assembled their armies in the skies above Mars, in preparation for the epic battle against the demon horde.
But on planet Earth, a far more sinister machination was afoot...
In the dwarven caverns beneath the mighty citadel of Dundee, the evil wizard Zargothrax began to recite the dread incantation, which would unlock the Chaos Portal to the galactic nexus, as foretold in the dark prophecy of Anstruther countless centuries ago.
As he placed the goblin king's crystal key into the altar before him, ancient runes began to glow on the surface of the portal!
Soon the gateway would open and the elder god Korviliath, of the eighteenth hell dimension would be unleashed unto the galaxy!
The countdown to universal annihilation had begun!
Whole battle cruisers are engaged in battle to conquer entire galaxies for Zargothrax.
"Yes, battle cruisers! To space we'll go! Discover new worlds! And conquer galaxies!"
The battle in the skies above Mars rages, and the Space Knights of Crail fight with lasers and their might.Across the skies of Mars, the demon war begins!
Across the skies of Mars, the demon war begins!
Trust in your sword, this battle we'll win, the space knights of Crail are first to the fight!
Clashing with lasers and power of might!
The dwarven king arrives to the battle at the speed of light to battle the demon armies.
At the speed of light the dwarven king arrives! With crystal laser battleaxe into the fight he rides!
Zargothrax says the dwarves have no chance against his demon hordes.
"Pathetic dwarves! You are no match for my demon hordes! Let battle commence!"
During the epic struggle, the dwarves and the rest of the armies of justice get wiped out (except for Angus McFife the XIIIth and the Hootsman).
It's the rage...the cosmic rage.
The cosmic rage of astral dwarves from Aberdeen!
From their mines they will arise and fight.
The rage of the dwarves ends tonight!
De mortuis crepitus,
Aberdonensis de furor,
Infernus irae!
Then they died.
Zargothrax plans to use the power of the Crystal/Korviliath to ride the cosmic sphere and liberate the entire Multiverse from slavery and fear (which Zargothrax likely means killing everyone in the Multiverse).
My ancestral demon army will ride a cosmic sphere, and liberate the multiverse, from slavery and fear!
With the power of the crystal from an ancient galaxy, the force of evil will prevail.
It is my destiny!
The ancient hermit Relathor (who guided Angus McFife the 1st through the dwarven caverns below Dundee in his original battle against Zargothrax) warns the surviving heroes in the war above Mars that Korviliath is nigh.
From the caves beneath Dundee, Ancient hermit arrives.
A messenger to the war in the stars; "Korviliath is nigh!"
Hootsman is an immortal cyborg powered by a neutron star heart, who has ventured across time and space. In order to save the galaxy (and indeed, the entire multiverse), he sacrifices himself and destroys the Earth.
Deep inside the Hootsman there lies a secret heart. Barbarian is a cyborg powered by a neutron star!
For centuries immortal he will quest in time and space, but now he must make sacrifice to save the human race!
Hootsman flies from Mars to Fife faster than a laser bullet, and detonates his nuclear cyborg heart, destroying the Earth and all human life on it.
The only way to save the galaxy...is to destroy planet Earth and Aberdeen!
Faster than a laser bullet, Hootsman flies to Fife. He detonates his nuclear heart, destroys all human life!
The Earth is vaporized in a thunderous explosion, creating a rip in the space-time continuum. Zargothrax survives, and with his remaining power, vanishes into the dimensional rift into an alternate reality, followed closely by McFife.
With a thunderous implosion the Earth was vaporized, tearing a dimensional rift in the heavens!
Using his last shards of power, Zargothrax plunged through the space portal, vanishing into another reality!
And so Angus McFife XIII followed him into the wormhole, for the eternal glory of Dundee!
As said above, all the forces of justice were wiped out in the battle above Mars save for Angus McFife XIII, the Hootsman and Ralathor; the Dwarven King of Aberdeen and his armies where wiped out by a robot space goblin, the Questlords of Inverness where erased from history by an infinity bomb and the Space Knights of Crail were defeated by the chaos wizard Tharon-Zul after a valiant final stand on the moon Phoebes. Ralathor flies to Mars and warns Angus and the Hootsman that the war on Mars is but a distraction so that Zargothrax can summon Korviliath to devour the entire galaxy (and take over the whole multiverse).
JVPllTx.jpg
Zargothrax is protecting the gateway to the Galactic Nexus with sorcerous forcefields, the only thing powerful enough to penetrate it being a Neutronic Transnova Bomb. However, such a bomb threatens not only to destroy the planet, but cause the fabric of space-time to collapse. Hootsmans sacrifices himself to prevent Korviliath from coming into the universe and devouring the whole galaxy (as well as destroying the Universe and taking over the multiverse). The ultragravitational terrorfux stops the summoning ritual and destroys the Crystal Key of the Goblin King, but tragically also the Earth. The fabric of reality itself begins to tear as cosmic infinity crackles across the black space of the heavens. Quantum lightning bursts from the dimensional rift. Yet Zargothrax survives this. We also see the Earth moments before it's vaporised, as well as several dragons the size of moons.
n2gSJfc.jpg
The Neutronic Transnova destroyed not only the Earth, but possibly the entire universe, and a hole was torn in the cosmic sphere.
Angus: For the next album we might go to another dimension, because the universe or at least the world is destroyed. There’s a hole in the sphere, and Zargothrax flees through this hole, and after we follow. And then no one knows what happens next. Next time will be Japanese or I don’t know laser shooting dinosaurs or something.
Thomas Winkler (the singer and Angus) says that Hootsman detonating his neutron star heart is said to have not only destroyed the Earth, but the entire universe.

3:53
Jake: ...I do wanna touch on the story from Legends from Beyond the Galactic Terrorvortex because it has been a few years since Rise of the Chaos Wizards and...could you please tell us about how the universe has changed in that time and where the tale of Angus McFife and Zargothrax is headed?

Thomas Laszlo Winkler: Yeah, the ending of the last album was like, the whole Universe was destroyed. So...only the evil sorcerer managed to disappear through a wormhole to another dimension and Angus McFife followed him. So that's where the third album starts. When Angus appears in this new dimension everything's corrupted by evil already because Zargothrax is basically the emperor of this other dimension. And um...well, Angus McFife finds out that his hammer doesn't work anymore because it's not charged with the right energy, it's still charged with the energy of the old dimension. And that will be the main task to recharge the hammer so has the chance to fight against Zargothrax once again.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Angus McFife XIII follows Zargothrax into the dimensional rift and ends up in an alternate dimension.

Legends from Beyond the Galactic Terrorvortex said:
Between the cosmic wake of a thousand solar nightmares... Chaos will reign eternal!
After the Earth is destroyed and the fabric of space-time ripped apart, Angus McFife XIII follows Zargothrax into the dimensional rift. Within is a plane of non-existance, where chaos swirls. Within them in the wormhole however, is a third entity of unimaginable power. Angus McFife XIII ends up in the parallel version of Fife in the past, but it had been corrupted. Zargothrax managed to land there earlier and take it over, building a giant statue of himself (as seen on the album cover).
XqlzzRI.jpg

Falling across space and time, Angus McFife ends up in the past of an alternate dimension, ruled by Zargothrax, who got there first.

I have returned from the future...into a terrible past!
Chaos and war on the plains of Dunkeld, The armies of darkness amassed.
Is this a twisted dimension? Is this true reality?
A symbol of evil is flying once more, Above the proud spires of Dundee.
The Sun itself burns black.
A burning black sun, the siege of Dunkeld has begun.
Defeat of the ancient town is nigh.
In Hoots We Trust!
Fecal demons rise from the caverns below as dark robotic astral zombies devour the peasants of Glasgow. Siege engines from Hell blast the walls of Dundee with unholy fire, as the armies of the undead march.
Horrifying fecal demons, rising up out of the caverns below.
Dark robotic astral zombies, eating the peasants who live in Glasgow!
Siege engines of hell's creation, blasting the walls with unholy fire!
Undead forces marching onward, army of evil so tragic and dire.
McFife battles Zargonthrax, but in this dimension, the Gloryhammer has no effect.
What mystic enchantment has Zargothrax spun? My weapon has no effect, this fight can't be won!
"Pathetic mortal scum! In this dimension, your hammer has no power over me. Now, kneel before your Emperor! Kneel before...Your...God!"
The Gloryhammer draws on the powers of the universe, but in an alternate universe, it's unable to do so (yet), and Angus was forced to retreat. The armies have battle-prayers for the Hootsman, but to no avail. Ser Proletius, now corrupted, leads Zargothrax's evil armies of chaos.
XqlzzRI.jpg
In this parallel universe ruled by Zargothrax, the Hammer of Glory does not have the power of the old universe, and instead still has the power of the old dimension, which is why Angus McFife's attacks have no effect.

3:53
Jake: ...I do wanna touch on the story from Legends from Beyond the Galactic Terrorvortex because it has been a few years since Rise of the Chaos Wizards and...could you please tell us about how the universe has changed in that time and where the tale of Angus McFife and Zargothrax is headed?

Thomas Laszlo Winkler: Yeah, the ending of the last album was like, the whole Universe was destroyed. So...only the evil sorceror managed to dissapear through a wormhole to another dimension and Angus McFife followed him. So that's where the third album starts. When Angus appears in this new dimension everything's corrupted by evil already because Zargothrax is basically the emperor of this other dimension. And um...well, Angus McFife finds out that his hammer doesn't work anymore because it's not charged with the right energy, it's still charged with the energy of the old dimension. And that will be the main task to recharge the hammer so has the chance to fight against Zargothrax once again.

Zargothrax corrupts the Knights of Crail into the Deathknights of Crail, and controls them with a mind control spell.

Legends from Beyond the Galact Terrorvortex said:
Far to the east, an army of evil is rising...
(Deathknights of Crail)
Under the spell of sorcerer's twisted design!
(To darkness we hail)
With their blades of black fire they enslave the land...
Obeying their master’s will
The force of their terror no mortal can stand!
(Knights of evil, kill)
Long ago in the distant future, they were a force for the light...
But now in the ancient times, they slaughter peasants by night!
The Deathknights of Crail are the masters of the galaxy and destroyers of reality.
We...are the masters of the galaxy!
We're the lords of Space Dundee!
The destroyers of reality!
On a quest for all eternity!
Proletius was once good, as he was in the original timeline, but he was stabbed through the heart with the Knife of Evil, which infected his brain with anti-telharsic power (meaning the power of algebra/maths).
Leading the charge is the mightiest scion of evil...
("Mighty indeed!")
Proletius his name, grandmaster of death and decay.
("Worship or bleed!")
In another dimension he fought for the king, And the glory of all Dundee
Now corrupted by darkness, he kills everything.
("Mwah-hahaha!")
Stabbed through the heart with the Knife of Evil, it infected his brain!
Anti-Telharsic power now flowing through his veins!
The Knife of Evil is one of three powerful relics of the Ancient Starlords (the others being the Hammer of Glory and the Vorpal Laserblaster of Pittenweem). A mysterious hooded figure then approaches Angus, and tells him to head for the Land of Unicorns, where he'll find friends, before bestowing the blessing of the Hootsman on him. Angus heads off on his journey, but is vurious to why his friend Hootsman who died in the future in the neutronic transnova destruction of Earth is worshipped in this universe.
YpJIfZ9.jpg
McFife battles trolls and undead guardians of chaos on his journey to the Land of Unicorns.

Fighting with trolls and undead defenders of chaos, onwards I ride in search of the land I desire.
In the Land of Unicorns, McFife meets the warrior Ralathor (who in this reality is a warrior rather than a hermit, although he is the same Ralathor from Angus McFife's dimension of origin).
The mists are clearing now, I see the realm before my eyes.
Ralathor the warrior greets me to the mystic land, the Land of Unicorns!
The Ralathor in this dimension is the same Ralathor from Angus McFife XIII's future. How he ended up in the alternate past is unimportant. Ralathor tells him to repair the Gloryhammer, it needs to be charged with the energy from a star in this reality, which McFife can do simply by flying through the corona of a star. We also see a unicorn firing lasers from its eyes.
4XBrTmk.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The parallel Kingdom of Fife is under the spell of the evil sorceror Zargothrax.

Legends from Beyond the Galactic Terror Vortex said:
In an alternate dimension, under spell of evil warlock...There's no chance to return to our home!
McFife and Ralathor battle with the power of the laser dragon fire.
Now we're far...away, lost in a different reality!
Slaying dragons! Fighting to save the Kingdom of Fife!
We are warriors! Wielding the Hammer so glorious!
Fighting with the power of the Laser Dragon Fire!
Ralathor tells McFife about the jetpack made of ultimate steel, with the power to fly.
I have discovered a scroll, telling tales of equipment for wizard. A jetpack of ultimate steel with the power to fly!
The jetpack has the power to fly into outer space.
With the boost of mighty jetpack, into outer space you can arise, and find your destiny once more!

Angus McFife XIII sets out to find the Legendary Enchanted Jetpack.
IEal5Sj.jpg

The legendary jetpack is said to be made of cosmic steel.

And in my dreams I am flying! Woah-oh!
Flying through the Kingdom of Dundee, on a jetpack made of cosmic steel!
Laser trolls arrive to defend the legendary jetpack, and Angus McFife XIII battles the laser trolls, as Zargothrax finds out where he went. We also have Angus possibly clashing the laser trolls black light.
Run for your life, the cave now is rife, with laser trolls' sudden appearing!
Wizard must know where I was to go, though he sent his hordes, I'm not fearing.
Battle is fight with beams of black light, clashing with my mighty hammer!
The evil troll shoots, lacking power of hoots, never they will prevail!
Using the mighty jetpack, McFife flies into space at the speed of light, to "realms beyond space."
Now it's time to fly away, starborn defender. To realms beyond space I will soar!
Clouds beneath and stars lie before me. No return forevermore, so.
Hail to you, all that I've known here! With speed of light I'm to rise!
Heavenwards, wielding the hammer! Riding on the astral fire far beyond the sky!
Angus McFife XIII vanquishes many evils and gains the Legendary Enchanted Jetpack, and flies into the Sun.
a5tK654.jpg
Angus McFife flies into space, with galaxies behind him and nebulas in front of him.

Galaxies swarming behind me, nebulas lying ahead... This can only mean that I have arrived into space. Oh yeah!
McFife feels the astral fire burn within him.
I feel the astral fire burning, It's blazing deep inside of me!
It burns for the steel, my steel!
Angus McFife XIII flies into space to charge the Gloryhammer, and has the force of solar fusion flowing through his veins. McFife fights mega-battles every day.
Fly high into space to charge my...Laser! Powered! Goblin! Smasher!
With the force of solar fusion, flowing through my veins...
My steel will blow you away!
Fighting mega battles every day!
Charging the Gloryhammer with astral fire, the Gloryhammer was forged by ancient gods of warfare (the Starlords) and wrought with lasers of the Sun.
Forged by ancient gods of warfare. Wrought of lasers from the sun, now suffused with astral fire!
With the Gloryhammer charged again, Angus McFife XIII has the power of the stars of the alternate universe in his hand.
With the stars of this universe now, lying in my hands!
Angus McFife XIII flies into space (without the Legendary Enchanted Jetpack).
L7x4V4.gif
Zargothrax can open portals to BFR his foes into the void, over at least interplanetary distances. He does this to banish Angus McFife XIII. However, Angus escapes with the power of the Gloryhammeer.
NLz4gL.gif
Zargothrax fires his missiles of evil.
oVwLzN.gif
The missiles of evil cross an (at least) interplanetary distance, and Angus McFife arrives with the Hootsforce to battle the forces of darkness.
NLz4Jm.gif
Angus smacks the inter-planetary missiles out of the sky.
xnJXgz.gif
Angus uses the Hammer of Glory to explode multiple missiles in mid-air without touching them (either through force fields or telekenisis).
lxqG4J.gif
Having charged the Gloryhammer, Angus McFife XIII returns to Earth with the power to defeat Zargothrax, and the Hootsforce prepares for the final battle against Zargothrax in their fleet of flying nuclear submarines.
RTb2V0s.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Hootsforce arrive in their fleet of nuclear submarines (which can also fly in outer space), commanded by Ralathor.

Forces of resistance, it is time to make a stand.
No longer will Lord Zargothrax enslave our ancient land!
Sub Commander Ralathor, engage your nuclear force!
The battlefield of Cowdenbeath is where we'll set our course.
The submarine fleet remained hidden beneath the seas, until it was time for them to fight back against the evil forces of Zargothrax, and they fly into the skies.
In a submarine beneath the seas of Achnasheen, we remain unseen.
But now the time has come to rise.
Ascend into the skies!
The Hootsforce submarine fleet can not only fly in space, but also through hyperspace at FTL speeds.
Gvp4lr.gif

ZYPjL2.gif
Zargothrax's ship blows up a Hootsforce submarine (if you look closely you can see it reduced to fine debris).
k8pEmr.gif
Zargothrax then blows up many Hootsforce submarines, causing some considerable explosions (note the Hootsforce fleet outnumbers Zargothrax's own three ships considerably, but Zargothrax still destroys most of the fleet).
lxqGnV.gif
Angus McFife XIII sends Zargothrax flying with a telekinetic blast from the Hammer of Glory.
xnJXDE.gif
Angus McFife XIII thinks about all his mighty deeds up until now, such as slaying undead unicorns and fighting goblins on the moon. We also see one of the Hootsforce submarines flying through space.
dBDnG4h.jpg
Angus McFife XIII has seen the whole galaxy set ablaze, and kingdoms turn to dust under unicorn attacks.

Have you ever seen the galaxy ablaze?
Have you ever fought a wizard face to face?
Have you ever watched the Kingdom turn to dust, as a unicorn devours with its lust?
McFife has travelled through time and space, but nothing can prepare him for the ultimate final fight.
I have seen many worlds and traveled through time.
But nothing prepares For ultimate fight.
McFife is the only one with the power to challenge Zargothrax.
I am the final defender.
The last hope for this galaxy.
Dundee will arise from evil demise.
I'm the one with the power to win... the Battle for Eternity!
Meanwhile, Zargothrax finds a scroll of great power in the great libraries of the fortress of Dundee. During the Solar Conjunction, he could channel the power of the Knife of Evil through an arcane incantation, which would allow him to transcend his mortal coil, and become an immortal god ruling over the entire Multiverse.
fTvd1lK.jpg

The Hootsforce arrive in Cowdenbeath on magnificent flying submarines, moving as fast as Dundonian lightning to strike down the armies of evil.

Magnificent vessel appears in the sky, the Hootsforce arrives into Cowdenbeath.
Prepare for the warfare of ultimate destiny, into the battle, the heroes make fight!
Fast as Dundonian lightning they strike, the armies of evil will die on the field.
They'll die by our steel!
The Deathknights of Crail attack on top of undead giant eagles.
And the battlefield of Cowdenbeath fell silent, as the black gates of the fortress of Crail opened wide. Atop a horde of undead eagles, the grim armies of the Deathknights of Crail rode out to meet the forces of justice. And at the vanguard of this terrible host stood the Grandmaster himself, Dreadlord Proletius!
Ralathor uses the missiles of nuclear justice to vaporize the Deathknights of Crail, killing Proletius.
Ralathor fires his final defence; missiles of nuclear justice!
The deathknights are suddenly vaporized.
Proletius dies!
The heroes shoot their laser guns in the name of mighty Dundee.
When the dark lord comes, we will shoot our laser guns, for the glory of mighty Dundee!
Using the power of the Solar Conjunction, Zargothrax plans to achieve omnipotence, beyond his power which is already (supposedly) already infinite.
"Mwah-hahaha! Such a pathetic display of valor! You are naught but insignificant worms before the infinite power of Zargothrax! Now, the solar conjunction is at hand. My ascension to godhood is inevitable and there is nothing you can do to stop me! Worship my omnipotence!"
Descending from the Heavens, the Hootsman returns, now the god of Hoots. He blasts away goblins with his lasers and controls the weather.
From the Heavens comes a hero...
Mighty Hootsman!
Vanitati! Latinae! Canentis! Hootus Dei!
With a flash of thunder, a god falls from the sky!
With holy armor made from wolf, the Hootsman has arrived!
Side by side with Angus, the warriors make fight!
Hootsman fires a laser blast, shoots goblins out of sight!
The Hootsman is the one true god of this parallel universe, and battles Zargothrax with the power of Hoots.
"Alright Zargothrax, your evil reign of terror ends today! My name is the Hootsman, and I am the one and only true god of this universe! It is time for you to taste the power of Hoots!"
The Hootsgod and Angus McFife XIII vanquish the evil chaos wizard Zargothrax, who turns to liquid dust.
With the force of the hammer and the power of Hoots, the forces of justice attack, bringing destruction to Zargothrax!
The wizard defeated, dissolves into dust. The Kingdom of Fife has been saved.
The legendary Angus McFife has triumphed this day!
However, Angus McFife XIII was stabbed by the Knife of Evil, and before it can infect his brain, he sacrifices himself by decending into the fires of a mighty volcano.
And lo, Zargothrax was finally defeated. But in the epic final struggle with the dark sorcerer, the valiant hero Angus McFife realised he had been impaled by the Knife of Evil. As he watched the lifeless corpse of Zargothrax dissolve into liquid dust, Angus knew that soon he himself would be corrupted by the dark power of that cursed blade. And so he resolved that he must make the final sacrifice for the Glory of Dundee. He would end his own life by descending into the raging volcanic fires of Schiehallion!
As an epilogue, there's an interdimensional subspace messege.
Initiating interdimensional subspace replay. Target year 1022. Begin transmission...
Transmission complete.
The transmission is in morse code, and calls for the activation of Zargothrax Clone Alpha 1.
Activate Zargothrax Clone Alpha 1
Zargothrax's power is growing exponentially thanks to the ritual of the Solar Conjunction. However, when all hope seemed lost, the Hootsman descended from the Heavens to battle Zargothrax. After sacrificing himself to save the original universe, the Hootsman did not die, but his essence merged with the fabric of reality within the terrorvortex and had transformed into a god (the Hootsman was the third presence that Angus McFife XIII felt in the terrorvortex). Arriving thousands of years before Zargothrax, the Hootsman was worshiped as a god in this dimension, and watched over its people from the heavens. He watched over everything, and when all seemed lost, he himself descended from the firmament to bring the Justice of Hoots.
HxB3QzC.jpg

Back