PlayStation God of War Ragnarök

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him

It drops tomorrow, but I've been following a full playthrough with no commentary because I'm too lazy to acquire a PS5 and to drop cash money on the game lol

I really enjoyed the first game/part, so my expectations aren't too far off from what I felt when they first started showing some gameplay.

Also waiting to see Thor get his ass handed to along with Odin's old crumply stank booty :skully

Here is a playthrough you can watch if you are a lazy peon like myself:

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
pretty cool that they got prozd to voice a character.

• Agree
Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Sony Santa Monica really did a good job with this series, was literally in fucking manly tears a few mins ago at the ending.

It all felt cinematic even from the beginning and will leave you in WTF moments all throughout, especially at the end.

My mind is simply BLOWN at this point and can't wait to hear nears about GOW3.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
If you remember Mimir saying: "Well, he and Thor have a bit of an unpleasant history between them...or they will, anyway.", keep that in the back of your mind for later lol you're gonna shit yourself with WOWTFYONOWAYSON.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
VZcQYs4.jpg

• Support

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
All this talk of an Egypt themed God of War and a Celtic themed God of War...I think an Aztec God of War would be cool.

• Agree

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
All this talk of an Egypt themed God of War and a Celtic themed God of War...I think an Aztec God of War would be cool.
I think they stopped at Ragnarök cause then they'd be feeling like they are milking the series like Assassins Creed :pepecool:

I also believe 2018's game was going to be based on Egypt, but they may have thought it was too close to Greece, so they settled on Norse this time around.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I think they stopped at Ragnarök cause then they'd be feeling like they are milking the series like Assassins Creed :pepecool:

I also believe 2018's game was going to be based on Egypt, but they may have thought it was too close to Greece, so they settled on Norse this time around.

That's understandable. I hear they plan to stop with Ragnarok, which as cool as other future stories would be, it's also good to have a close to the story.

• Agree

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I have finished the main story of the game. Overall, I think I prefer the previous game in terms of story, but I still very much liked this one (and I am appreciating the story of Ragnarok the more that I think about it).

Back