Hajime no Ippo

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's time this quality, but underrated series gets its own thread.

Some takeaways from this chapter.

1. Imai is basically jealous of Ippo's generation. He's clearly being built up so Ippo can squash him whenever he makes his comeback.

2. Ricardo isn't going to fight Sendo?

EagleGSU

Illustrious
I wonder if this series will end before or after One Piece ends. Or if it will ever end at all.

I remember reading it well over a decade ago I couldn't wait until Ippo finally got to fight Ricardo for the title :tearspepe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
title is wrong, tbh

the series is

known as

ZjN9SEuVJCCTAcheRSmclOimzhLddRRjjVWAb3WbJ0k.jpg

hajime no takamura

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
It's time this quality, but underrated series gets its own thread.

Some takeaways from this chapter.

1. Imai is basically jealous of Ippo's generation. He's clearly being built up so Ippo can squash him whenever he makes his comeback.

2. Ricardo isn't going to fight Sendo?
Thanks for reminding me to read the new chapter. I'm surprised there's a chapter up somewhere before where I usually read which is a dedicated Ippo site.

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
Sendo got cucked :skully

It was clear that Imai was going to win

When the fuck will Ippo get back in there?

Also do we need to keep using spoilers in this thread?

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sendo got cucked in favor of Wally. :geg

Not sure I like it though. I was really looking forward to Sendo vs. Ricardo. It was the likeliest to bring Ippo back also. It seems like an unnecessary detour though I'm sure it will happen in 2025. =/

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
We can only hope Woli gets dropped by Ricardo in a nigh 2 round fight. That and the author has some sort of love boner for Woli...
The last time he was shown was getting knocked down in a spar with Volg, but then again Volg is a world champion.

Woli has been racking up EXP on top of his based monkey skillz. Ippo was only his fourth fight and afterward him and Kamogawa said that they never want to fight him again lol.

That being said it's obviously just going to prop up Ricardo more, but I hope Woli has a real showing after all of his hype.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It will be a long diversion when Sendo's fight with Ricardo will actually be important. I guess that's the Morikawa way.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
so, the featherweight dbs broly [woli :tupac] of the verse returned

let's see if ricardo will go blue gogeta mode on him or ikari woli will give sendo the red goku treatment :russ

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
so, the featherweight dbs broly [woli :tupac] of the verse returned

let's see if ricardo will go blue gogeta mode on him or ikari woli will give sendo the red goku treatment :russ
Woli's got that Ultra Instinct + Saiyan Power. Plus Buu/Cell style learning skills

1515496233101.gif

Back