Halo Infinite

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I did find having a bunch of marines on a Razorback pretty OP especially when taking out those special targets. The AI collectively rapid-fired shit into oblivion which was hella funny at time, until a Wraith smoked them out of existence to where I couldn't even locate their bodies to give them a proper homie burial :blobcry

As far as boss fights are concerned, Bassus smoked me with his hammer about a zillion times before I discovered alternative uses for the grappling hook (tbh I didn't use any of the other upgrades because they were useless af). Adjutant Resolution was also a joke in both battles as you could easily slip behind walls/pillars and wait until you had a clear shot of his robo arms. The second battle with that confused robo you could easily juke him as he fired his super laser of fuck you up fam or run around in circles until you had an opportunity to shoot back.

I did find having a bunch of marines on a Razorback pretty OP especially when taking out those special targets. The AI collectively rapid-fired shit into oblivion which was hella funny at time, until a Wraith smoked them out of existence to where I couldn't even locate their bodies to give them a proper homie burial :blobcry

As far as boss fights are concerned, Bassus smoked me with his hammer about a zillion times before I discovered alternative uses for the grappling hook (tbh I didn't use any of the other upgrades because they were useless af). Adjutant Resolution was also a joke in both battles as you could easily slip behind walls/pillars and wait until you had a clear shot of his robo arms. The second battle with that confused robo you could easily juke him as he fired his super laser of fuck you up fam or run around in circles until you had an opportunity to shoot back.
The armor upgrade is more than worth its weight in gold. I was shocked to discover how much more challenging this was than some of the older Halo games. I was hella bummed when they announced there would be no forge or multiplayer (couch or online) for the campaign - campaign is slated for mid-year next year and forge much later.

Overall, I enjoyed the story of the campaign though I wished for MC to throw the pelican pilot out of the window about seventeen times.

I'm also firmly pissed about the customization and grinding you have to do to unlock anything in multiplayer.

• Agree
Reactions: Ral

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I just get bored of seeing the same copy-pasted environment in the open-world free roaming barring alterations to cliffs, mountains, and rivers or swamps interposed between them

• Agree

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I just get bored of seeing the same copy-pasted environment in the open-world free roaming barring alterations to cliffs, mountains, and rivers or swamps interposed between them
When I get my SteamDeck some time in the next millennium I'm gonna play the shit out of all games before it

Maddie

Acclaimed
I had a dream years back of a Halo level that would take place on a gondola against flood across a foggy jungle cliffside surrounded by mist and trees and flood rot

Would want some variety like that

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
behemoth sucks as a map but it's a goddamn nightmare in tactical slayer

Well, that was what made forge such a fun thing. You could have the same maps; but, there were some really well made ones with clever alterations and neat feats using the provided abilities.

Back