Hey.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I've been lurking for a good 4 months and thought "eh, might as well register an account at this point", so here I am. Still getting used to the layout of this place.
Glad to be aboard.
By the way, is there a way to prevent signatures from showing up for other users? It's a tad bit annoying.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
That's fine then. And thanks.
Who are the people in your signature? I'm assuming that's Karna, Arjuna, and some other guy but I could be wrong.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
yeah you can turn them off in preferences if you click your name at the top.

welcome fellow based signature hater

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
What sort of manga do you read or follow? What about anime?
In terms of current manga/novels in general? I've been trying to catch up on Black Clover, and I've been mostly up to date on Jujutsu Kaisen, MHA (just for the sake of it, I genuinely don't care much about anything besides the Todorokis at this point :mjlol), One Piece, and To Aru.

In terms of anime, I was planning on watching Spy x Family or Ranking of Kings in the next week or so, if I manage to get a good chunk of Black Clover finished.

There's obviously more but I've either already finished them or just forgot to mention them.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Of those three, only Kingdom really interests me. But nah, I haven't.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forum!

@jane is our residential non-staff technical forum nerd, as much credit as she doesn't give herself, she can be quite resourceful.

Back