Hogwarts Legacy

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Probably either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor I suppose

Apparently though whatever perks/spells you choose early in the game will be locked in so have to be careful with it

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I haven't read Harry Potter since I was a kid but I'll most likely check this out (on the PS4 version in April). Also likewise I'll probably play as Griffindor or Ravenclaw (I'll also likely RP as an LWA character).

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I beat up hufflepuffs :naruramen
tumblr_mpo2wbplOJ1szrqcco1_500.gif

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
This is from WB so I'm waiting... Don't trust that publisher at fucking all.

If it's good I'll import my Pottermore shit. Slytherin, Hazlewood and Dragon heartstring, Boar patronus.

I think it's a fairly good match for me, Stubborn, potentially strong temper, but fairly good emotional control. Slytherin also reflects my ambition well and my mixed use of both skill and charm to move up as needed. I'd say Voldemort's approach to how he moved up in the world matches me well, minus the prodigy and the murder part.
Meanwhile my bravery is balanced by risk and reward, ruling out Gryffindor and pushing me toward a Slytherin archetype, Academics come decently easy to me but are not something I like to devote time to outside of a handful of subjects ruling out Ravenclaw, and I feel I'm not well rounded enough for Hufflepuff.

Reactions: Ral

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Probably either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor I suppose

Apparently though whatever perks/spells you choose early in the game will be locked in so have to be careful with it
Hm, dunno you enough to say Griffindor for sure but I can see Ravenclaw.
Hufflepuff 4 lief beeeetchhhh :catgun
YOU feel more Griffindorish, passionate, bold, fierce and I can see you choosing the brave choice no matter what without bothering to weigh options. Trin would be auto-sorted to Griffindor too imo, well it depends, somedays when she's feeling off the sorting hat might give her all 4 choices, but I feel like on her best days she's no question right into Gryffindor. You two sometimes feel like two sides of the same coin.
This makes it sound like the other houses are inferior, but imo I just think Gryffindor's would have at least some natural self confidence that shouldn't waver too much. Or in the case of characters like Neville. is present but buried by trauma and oppressive adult figures in their life.

• Wow
Reactions: Ral

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Kinda disappointed when I heard how basic the character creation was too, that's a huge buzz kill. Better to not have a creator than to have a Madden level creator.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I heard they fucked female faces, which would have pissed me off day 1 for sure.
Dunno about that

But tons of performance issues on PCs for NVIDIA users re: 70% of PC players due to some weird issues with Ray-Tracing and DLSS effects.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Dunno about that

But tons of performance issues on PCs for NVIDIA users re: 70% of PC players due to some weird issues with Ray-Tracing and DLSS effects.
A lot of this apparently.

any-one-else-think-female-faces-look-off-v0-w04jref7f3ha1.png

I heard about performance too. I was already pushing it with my setup but I heard people are struggling with 3080ti's so there's no way I could play it unless they optimize that shit.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
A lot of this apparently.

any-one-else-think-female-faces-look-off-v0-w04jref7f3ha1.png

I heard about performance too. I was already pushing it with my setup but I heard people are struggling with 3080ti's so there's no way I could play it unless they optimize that shit.
I've been seeing a lot of good Slytherin blonde female OCs

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
I've been seeing a lot of good Slytherin blonde female OCs

Yeah but in game as PCs, outside of the creator and cutscenes? Everyone is complaining that female PC's just like auto have an expression and the expression just ruins their face, kind of like Skyrim's battle anger expression can make your character look dumb af.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yeah but in game as PCs, outside of the creator and cutscenes? Everyone is complaining that female PC's just like auto have an expression and the expression just ruins their face, kind of like Skyrim's battle anger expression can make your character look dumb af.
There are already some early mods also for the game.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
There was a fix today for PC that apparently deals with some of the stuttering and frame drops

went from basically being unplayable inside the school to only chugging in the areas with lots of stuff to render like the big courtyards and stuff

Hogsmeade still runs like plasma-melted ass

Back