V.I.P. Member
Game looks very good but Ive got a couple games juggling at the moment
Hoping for multiplayer and quidditch in the future

Reactions: Ral

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Not sure how MP would work in this game

Could work like how GTA is do certain missons as a group, slay higher level enemys. Combat for those events would have to change guess limit certain spells etc

Been playing now think ive got 37hrs into it and im glad I got it, turned out to be a very enjoyable game so far. Im on the third trial so havnnt finished the game but definitely would buy dlc in the future

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Eh so it was okay. Exploring Hogwarts was pretty amazing, the music and atmosphere is on point.
The game design is pretty standard though. It really doesn't play uniquely Harry Potter or anything.

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Sadly still havnt finished it yet, im at end game but the side quests are getting to repetitive and the forcing of using certain combos and spell to get things turned me away. Still would like to complete and id agree with Nep with the uniquely Harry potter play style, wondering if they will do a second game or revert back to a harry potter game,

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Sadly still havnt finished it yet, im at end game but the side quests are getting to repetitive and the forcing of using certain combos and spell to get things turned me away. Still would like to complete and id agree with Nep with the uniquely Harry potter play style, wondering if they will do a second game or revert back to a harry potter game,

Yeah there's very little freedom with the spells. The dark magic is the most disappointing, and ofc like far too many RPG's there's no real bad path. Is it really so difficult to have a sort of Dark Brotherhood, or a Thieves Guild level quest? Neither of those are super lengthy. Idk it feels very restricted in most aspects.

It's not a terrible experience, but I'm not sure if I'll ever replay it.

Back