Movies How many have you seen?

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her

would be nice to have a more up to date list. also surprised some movies got left out. no rear window? or aguirre, don't look now, soylent green, rocky horror, most lynch movies, jacob's ladder, probably more i can't think of rn.

nqckyUY.png

would be nice to have a more up to date list. also surprised some movies got left out. no rear window? or aguirre, don't look now, soylent green, rocky horror, most lynch movies, jacob's ladder, probably more i can't think of rn.
Sharknado and its sequels but no Mimic 1 to 3?

No Tremors too? No Return of The Living Dead? No Fido? No freaking The Relic or anything? But a bunch of newer b movies?

Yeah lots of misses there.

I didn't count movies I've seen partially or too long ago to remember, I saw the old Bond movies but on TV and I was a kid so if I can't recall much I don't count them. Same for the Godfather and The Shining.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
we're going to have to make our own list, with movies only we've seen, so we can score 100% on it.

we're going to have to make our own list, with movies only we've seen, so we can score 100% on it.
As in individual or us both? Cause tbh I'm pretty sure our tastes and overall watch lists would have some deviations... Though I have a hint your taste in movies and games is not that dissimilar to mine, or so I think anyway 🪲

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Movies seen since birth: too many, rewatching a bunch of them recently tbh

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
As in individual or us both? Cause tbh I'm pretty sure our tastes and overall watch lists would have some deviations... Though I have a hint your taste in movies and games is not that dissimilar to mine, or so I think anyway 🪲
both, and we'll have to watch each other's that we haven't already seen in preparation. just kidding though. i usually need to be subjected to chinese water torture to get me to watch a movie these days

Movies seen since birth: too many, rewatching a bunch of them recently tbh
tell us which

both, and we'll have to watch each other's that we haven't already seen in preparation. just kidding though. i usually need to be subjected to chinese water torture to get me to watch a movie these days
The situation is weird... Yeah people always called Hollywood creatively bankrupt and corrupt and leaned towards indie movies for quality movies but now that streaming services are bleeding the big H dry I feel like the quality of indie projects has dropped so considerably that anyone who spends a single weekend on a script can get it approved on some streaming platform.
Say what you want about the way Hollywood treated directors and screenwriters but the truth is limitations contribute to creativity and art a lot more than the lack of any. There was a very good video I saw recently that finally solidified how I felt about this and why most of my favourite movies came out around the 90s, from mid 80s to mid 00s.

Also Keanu might be considered Hollywood's laughingstock when it comes to his "acting" abilities but that man can just fucking take up any movie and roll with it, I admire that.

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
226. There were some I wasn't certain of, though. Might have just picked them up through osmosis.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
159 of 1,095 · 15%

You did better than 61% of users on this list
Your rank: #6,185 of 15,700 users on this list
You didn't beat the avg. score of 243

SSMG

353... Only because I have watched alot of old flicks with my dad n older cousins growing up.

And there was a bunch on there I wasn't sure of, or think I've watched but don't remember much. So I didn't count those.

Back