How powerful is the Megamanverse?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Collectively and individually between the "classic" series and the X series (including its spin-offs and tie-ins).

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I remember some universal level feats from Megaman Battlenetwork verse.

But I asked a few weeks ago if there was a respect thread but couldn't find any.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

closest i could find on this forum
Battle Network apparently had universal feats among other things

paging @shade0180 and @DestinyDestroyer for more info tho

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

closest i could find on this forum
Battle Network apparently had universal feats among other things

paging @shade0180 and @DestinyDestroyer for more info tho
:sips: can't answer anything pass EXE.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Collectively and individually between the "classic" series and the X series (including its spin-offs and tie-ins).
Spin off/tie ins is multiversal because megaman mobile game.

:sips: but by itself Classic and X are basically stuck around large planet level and MFTL. The motherfuckers killed X and Rock so they pretty much stopped getting stronger.

Megaman zero has fucking low showing you can't even count on it.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I know that Sunstar was stated to be able to destroy the world and was built by its creators to conqueror the universe. And Wily claimed a single shot from Sunstar's Nova Weapon would be enough to destroy Mega Man.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I know that Sunstar was stated to be able to destroy the world and was built by its creators to conqueror the universe. And Wily claimed a single shot from Sunstar's Nova Weapon would be enough to destroy Mega Man.
yea we kind of capped that at large planet because conquering the universe is so ambiguous it practically doesn't mean much. And we know the world he would be destroying is more or less earth.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
sunstar clashing with duo blew apart a chunk of saturn which got large planet+
didn't I say we capped shit at large planet level.

:mjlol you can add as much + as you want that really doesn't change much in the context of the series. we basically just end up ranking who we think stronger than who at that point.

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
I started playing the X games a few days ago but i didn't pay attention to the feats tbh:catskully
Could replay them for that later tho

I remember Iwan saying Classic Megaman was star level tho, due to some black hole feat, but that's about it

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

crossover feats, with comic sonic and all, can reach above universal+ levels/mftl levels

canon versions can range from city+ up to large planet+/at least star+ levels = cuz black holes etc, speed also vary from char, from sub-rel up to ftl levels

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
There was also some planetary stuff with the Dark Elf and the Elf wars in general with the Zero series. A literal nobody juiced up on the baby elf portions of the dark elf was able to destroy X's original body with a single stab of his sword

Ragnarok Satellite was also a planetary threat IIRC

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
There's was apparently a large star+ calc from one of the black holes going by X's wiki profile but the link is dead :/

It does mention X defeating Lumine as supporting evidence tho, i assume it's talking about this

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
There's was apparently a large star+ calc from one of the black holes going by X's wiki profile but the link is dead :/

It does mention X defeating Lumine as supporting evidence tho, i assume it's talking about this

yea probably.

:sips: I keep forgetting x8 exist.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Crossover with Archie Sonic boosted him up to universe/multiverse level

64627140e4b1340233b4e334d21562572e979e7br1-960-949v2_hq.jpg

He’s powered by the Chaos Emeralds and along with Super Sonic killed Sigma-3

OH3kG5R_d_1.jpg

He also reversed the damage done to the Megaman-verse from the (Sega) Genesis Wave with Chaos Control

image0.jpg

afaik Canon Megaman is nowhere remotely this strong

Last edited:
Back