HSDK/TK!!/KW008 Feat/General Discussion

Delirium Trigger

Moving this thread to here for the time being, unless it would be more fitting to keep in the meta.

"Because I decided to reread HSDK and saw all these discussion threads, I wanted to try my hand at this. Especially since Tokiwa Kitareri!! (Syun's other manga) is a part of HSDKverse and brought a clusterfuck of weird shit with it. Unfortunately the manga was never fully scanlated, so covering the rest of that manga will be a pain. Kimi Wa 008 (You are 008) hasn't made any specific connections to HSDK yet, but I doubt that it's worth making another thread at the moment."

Summary

HSDK (From OBD Profile):

"The story focuses on Kenichi Shirahama, an average 16-year-old high school student who has been picked on his whole life. However, after a month into his freshman year, he meets and befriends the mysterious transfer student, Miu Fūrinji. Driven by his desire to become stronger and to protect those around him, he follows her to Ryōzanpaku, a dojo for those who are truly strong and have mastered their arts gather.

After learning basics from Miu, Kenichi is able to beat a high ranking member of the school's karate club, and becomes a target for all the delinquents in the school. Subsequently, Kenichi's daily routine is divided between hellish training under the six masters of Ryōzanpaku, and his fights against the members of Ragnarok, a gang that views him as either a possible ally or an impending threat to their plans.

After defeating Ragnarok, he faces a new enemy called YOMI, a group of disciples who are each personally trained by a master of an even bigger organization rivaling Ryōzanpaku, Yami. Along with former members of Ragnarok who join the Shinpaku Alliance, a group created by Kenichi's schoolmate Haruo Niijima, Kenichi now fights Yami to prove his ideals and protect those in need."

TK:

Tokiwa Kitareri!! is the next work after Matsuena's HSDK manga. Originally three separate one shots: Kanata, Haruka, and DEMIII (Deus Makina/Machina III), Syun decided to merge all three into one big story. The story's main setting is the neighboring town where HSDK took place. Instead of dealing with superhuman martial artists, however, we have ninja, sorcerers that warp the laws of physics, and advanced robots that "surpasses" the intellect of humanity. And then there's the standard normal mc, Tokiwa Yasaka, a web novelist who was pulled into this world by his weird dreams that binds him with three special individuals: Kanata Kusanagi, the 23rd generation of the Kusanagi ninja clan whose mission is to hunt absurdities; Haruka Yata, a sorcerer who was found by a strange girl known as the Anima Mundi; and Deus Ex Machina III, an advanced robot that happens to be a fan of Tokiwa's writing and decided to find him.

KW008 (from baka-manga updates):

"Akashi Eito has failed miserably on all high school admission exams but somehow, he receives a letter of acceptance from a school he does not remember applying to. He nevertheless happily enrolls, expecting to live the ideal school life, but his aspiration are quickly destroyed as he discovers that this mysterious school is a training institute for secret agents!

Immediately, Eito wants to return home, until the director of the school makes a shocking revelation: Eito's deceased father was also a secret agent! He subsequently wants to know more about the past and memories of his father, so he decides to remain at this school. However, as a student of this institution, Eito will have to face a deadly exam specifically made to test the skills of all new students...

Follow this story of action and espionage, in which our hero, who lacks physical strength, compensates for it with great bravery, and captivates everyone around him with the power of his courage and friendship!!"

I'll be compiling feats for each of the series over the course of time. If you find any please feel free to bring up and discuss.

Delirium Trigger

Needs to be preserved.

Here we have a battle between two sorcerers observed by the protagonists, Tokiwa Yasaka, a once normal guy tied up in supernatural shit and ended up losing an arm and a leg (replaced with robotic limbs of his sacrificed robot buddy) and Haruka Yata, son of the late "Sage of the East", a powerful sorcerer with variety of skills under his boot.

This woman is named Emilie Fitzgerald Tenjo, known as the Transformationist of Destruction/Reformer of Obliteration. Her sorcery is based on transmutation of matter and petrification among other skills that will be discussed later. She's a member of the original Heroes of the Revelation, a super team consisting of ninja, psi-users, sorcerers like her and Haruka's father, and an Invincible Superman. She's facing some rando called the Sorcerian Impressionist, whose sorcery is based on reflecting objects, including other people's sorcery and, most importantly, light.

The wiki has the technique here.

鏡の源術
フェイズは不明。キーは『鏡』。手鏡を用いて光を撃ち出したり、攻撃を反射させるといった使い方が出来る。(使用者:映し身のソーサリアン)
光のつぶて
手元の鏡から光の弾を撃ち出して攻撃する。連射は効かないが鏡を複数枚所持していれば弾幕のように発射する事も出来る。呪文は『バースクロニムノ』。

From MShadows

"Mirror Source Technique

The phase is unknown. The key is "Mirror". By making use of a hand mirror one can shoot light, as well as reflect incoming attacks. (User: Mirror Sorcerian)"

"Light Bombardment

Attack by shooting light bullets from your hand held mirror. While it can't be used for rapid-fire, one can launch barrages by having a few other mirrors ready at their disposal. The spell is [Berschronimno]"

In this series of scans, you can see that she can react to light with comfortable ease, even turning one of the rays fired at her into sugar, or even dodging a beam that not only was fired directly in front of her, but also was reflected from a mirror right behind her with no problems. Also show that she's dodging, deflecting, and even reflecting (with mirrors of her own she spawned from her staff) the barrage of light bullets from the Impressionist. Once she reveals her "battle outfit" we see her make short work of the sorcerian, defeating him with a giant steel golem she conjured right under him. Note that she comes out the battle with no marks what so ever. This is important because this scales to a very familiar character, and thus many more, who is a peer, if not, stronger than her and possibly the rest of the team by sheer might alone.

CZnMYuQ.jpg
t4itZDD.jpg
7OxOjfO.jpg
lXMXcsM.jpg
31dtIGx.jpg
6pHnMpe.jpg
qu7cwtT.jpg
MOEsUV5.jpg
avfO5CK.jpg
GwuRjIa.jpg
fBGqGmf.jpg
lSuHNv5.jpg

More translations from MShadows

Spoiler:
Ok, so the dialogue will match the order of the pages.

Sorcerian Impressionist: Berschronimno!
Sorceress: What's your objective?
Sorcerian Impressionist: Isn't it obvious? Your power, and credit for being the one that eliminated the Transformationist of Destruction.
Sorceress: Shakuro Sougoake!
Sorcerian Impressionist: You turned my light into sand?
Sorceress: No, into sugar!
Sorcerian Impressionist: Seems like you're pretty tough after all!
Yasaka: It's coming this way!
Other kid: Take cover, Yasaka!
Sorceress: *Hanrue Raiasou*!

Sorceress: Stay back, kids!
Kids: Let's go!
Sorceress: Come, I'll show you how a real Sorcerian fights.
Sorcerian Impressionist: Look who's talking! The one who will have the head of the Transformationist of Destruction is me, the Sorcerian Impressionist!

Kid: There's a mirror in the back!

Sorcerian Impressionist: Berschronimno!
Kid: Behind you!
Sorcerian Impressionist: *Gotcha!*
Sorceress: Thank you, boy! But I was already aware of it.
Yasaka: Amazing! She already knew but just pretended not to in order to get him to fire it!
Sorceress: Every Sorcerian knows that the location and intersection, as well as being aware of their surroundings is vital!
Sorceress: *Hanrue Raiasou!*
Kids: She's creating clones again! That Sorcery is something else!
Sorceress: *Altered Pick!*
Sorcerian Impressionist: Foolish, it's too late!

*The moment the two Sorcerians were conflicting*

Sorcerian Impressionist: Impossible! My sorcery should've been faster than yours... and the Judgement Eye's power should've held priority as well!
But still, you're soft... *Berschronimno*
Hahaha! I've got all the mirrors I need.
Wha?!
When did you turn your cane into a mirror!!?

Kids: She's being pushed back!

Sorcerian Impressionist: Heh! It's working. I got this win in the bag!

Sorceress: *Altered pick!*

Sorceress: Victory! Admit your defeat.
Yasaka: Wow! Amazing!
Other Kid: What happened?

Sorcerian Impressionist: The mirrors have been petrified... But I've still got more!
Sorceress: The sorcery has already been approved!
Sorcerian Impressionist: What? The floor turned into steel?!
What is this protrusion?!
Sorceress: Take notes. When it comes to Sorcerian combat, techniques that make greater use of mental power are secretly hidden within simpler techniques!
Kids: Wow! Wait so, that petrification sorcery just now was...
Sorceress: Precisely, just a decoy!
Sorcerian Impressionist: Fuck!
Sorceress: Good grief, they'll have to rebuild the store again.

Now why is this worth the trouble? Because the Invincible Superman is none other than him.

hH6Bl0L.jpg

g8YPfSO.jpg

GvvY4xX.jpg

Delirium Trigger

Some more stuff involving Elder in TK!! Translations by MShadows

These are some other techniques from the Transformist/Reformer (From the TK!! wikia) of Destruction (real name Emilie Fitzgerald Tenjo).

変質の一突き
ステッキでついたものを砂糖に変質させ、しばらくしてから元の形に再構築する。呪文は『ライアソニ・アーサケ』。
転移流星
人を光子に変換し、強制的に空間を飛び越えさせた後に再構築する転移ソーサリー。制御が難しいらしく、下手をする岩の中などで再構成されてしまうなどリスクも大きい。呪文は『カーア・ブラントフ・ビーアオ』。

The first technique:

"Altered Pick"
Things touched by the stick are turned into sugar, and after a short time they are returned to their original forms. The spell is called "Raiasoni Arsake".

The second technique:

"Metastatic Meteor"
A transposable sorcery which converts a person into photons and returns them to normal after forcibly launching them through space. It appears to be difficult to control, and failure to do so may results in risking to reform yourself inside other objects, such as rocks. The spell is called "Cahua Blantoff Beao".

We've already seen "Altered Pick" in action in the battle against the impressionist sorcerian (the mirror magician), so let's focus on "Metastatic Meteor". As described, the sorcery involves turning the user/targets into photons as a means of traveling, and as suggested, requires great control from the user to properly navigate.

In the scans below, we see the sorcery used from two different view points: Emilie navigating from within the "space" to transport the Tokiwa and co. to the battlefield, and Emilie transporting the old Heroes of the Revelation/Heaven's Forces to the battlefield almost instantly.

The Leader, Sennbeiser Suzuki (he saw the name from a headphones ad), was able to survive being reformed into the rock because of his phasing abilities.
P7CUGtN.jpg
aKN9VUH.jpg
M6ZfWd3.jpg
Y6lmzVd.jpg
Bg05S79.jpg
tQl43gL.jpg
29zOP4C.jpg
lBIPCoX.jpg
Bm6hBZa.jpg
9NE89Dj.jpg
MAG0Dhl.jpg
Gg0E2hR.jpg

Now for the dialogue featured on these pages:

Haruka: What's going on with the aria that was taken by them?
Emilie Fitzgerald Tenjo: What? Aria? Don't tell me that the cake loving Animamudi maiden has fallen into their hands?!
Tokiwa: Yes...
EFT: The cake loving Animamudi maiden... And I fancied her too...
Haruka: Aria... Aria has already been sacrificed by the "9 Eyes"?
EFT: No.. not yet. Right now they're using the god fragments they've collected to scrape at the barrier, and try to escape through that door.
Tokiwa: Mr. Zenpaizer said that you should know the method of going to the Oumagachi's deepest part where the 9 Eyes are located. That's why we've come here.
EFT: Oumagachi's deepest part? Are you even aware of what you're suggesting?

EFT: I see... So you're all set. Very well, I call upon the names of the "Destruction Transformationists" to change the circumstances and once again depart towards the battlefield!
Haruka: I don't understand what's going on.
Sorcerian: Please, calm your hearts! If I make even one mistake we'll be reformed inside a rock.

DEM III: *I see, so you've morphed the humans into photons and launched them across through space.*
EFT: Alright. I reformed you all without any casualties.
EFT: "Altered Pick"
Tokiwa: Wha... my body is turning into sugar?!
EFT: Follow the wind! It will guide you to their castle.
Kids: That's ridiculous!/Let's go back!/Regardless of whatever, you can't be facing such a large army by yourself!/Everyone, wait!
Tokiwa: If we don't save Aria... Rather.. If that door opens then the world is done for. Let's go with Miss Emilie's reasoning.
Other kid: I will do as Aria pleases.
Tokiwa: *Please don't die, Miss Emilie!*

Enigma Cyborg: I see the remnants of Heaven.
Emilie: Enigma Cyborg, huh?
Enigma Cyborg: I recommend you surrender yourself. For a world for the strong will be created.
Emilie: Do you like cake?
Enigma Cyborg: Huh? The biological parts can be maintained through synthetic protein cartridges though...
Emilie: Hmph. You lot aren't even worth turning into something sweet.
Enigma Cyborg: You fool! How far do you think you can make it just by yourself?
Emilie: When did I say that I was fighting alone?
Enigma Cyborg: What?
Emilie:*Cahua Blantoff Beao*

Kusanagi Fuuma: Heeey! This transposable sorcery rich in brute force...
Emilie: So you've come, Kusanagi Fuuma.
Kusanagi Fuuma: So it was you, Emilie! I was just in the midst of protecting my city. What the hell is this place?
Unknown: Probably the base of operations of the 9 Eyes, Oumagachi.
Kusanagi Fuuma: Hey, Emilie! You failed to rebuild the leader.
Leader: If it wasn't for me, you would've been done!
Emilie: My bad, my bad! But still, it was the right choice to have you fly here. The guys who are trying to open the door are here.
Kusanagi Fuuma: I see.

These are the wiki notes on the three sorcerers that lost to Elder.
Spoiler:

輝けるシャニース
9つの目の1人。光を操るソーサリーを使うゴスロリの女性。
本拠地に急襲を仕掛けた先代「 天啓の勇傑」たちを迎え撃つも、長老に殴り飛ばされ戦線離脱する。
肉体呪文のミモース
9つの目の1人。スペルの詠唱なくソーサリーを放つ型のソーサリアン。マスクをした筋骨隆々の大男で、長老の攻撃に何発も耐えるほどのタフガイ。
本拠地に急襲を仕掛けた先代「天啓の勇傑」たちを迎え撃ち、長老と壮絶な戦いを繰り広げるも限界を迎え倒れた。
召喚のトヨビラム
9つの目の1人。不気味な骸骨を召喚するソーサリーを使う。シャニース同様、長老のパンチ一発で瞬殺。

The wiki notes:

The Shiny Shanise
A member of the 9 Eyes. A goth lady that practices sorceries that involve manipulating light. Despite intercepting the "Heaven's forces" predecessors who raided the headquarters, she gets beaten by the Elder and flees the battlefield.

Mimmus of the Body Spell
A member of the 9 Eyes. A sorcerian that is capable of casting a spell without the need of a chant. A masked ruthless giant that is tough enough to withstand many attacks from the Elder. Despite intercepting the "Heaven's forces" predecessors who raided the headquarters, he was collapsed after reaching his limits in a fierce battle against the Elder.

Toyobilam of the Summon
A member of the 9 Eyes. Utilizes sorceries that summon an eerie skeleton. Same as with Shanise, he's instantly defeated by one of Elder's punches.

Spoiler: img

0OqFHk1.jpg
mCCMR0v.jpg
GTBdJ5Y.jpg
hH6Bl0L.jpg
g8YPfSO.jpg
MXi691y.jpg
GvvY4xX.jpg

Now for the pages:

Leader: So they've come, huh... Shiny Shanise, Mimmus of the Body Spell, and Toyobilam of the Summon. Three members of the 9 Eyes, huh...
Kusanagi: Three versus three, huh. Killing them one by one will slow us down...
Emilie: When did I say that you two were the only ones I brought along?
Leader/Kusanagi: What?
Elder: What's going on here? Did you call me again? Is the world at stake?
Leader: Elder!
Kusanagi: With this, the "Heaven's Forces' have assembled!!
Elder: And here I thought the nearby town was noisy...
Mimmus:*Destruction Ray*
Elder: If the worlds needs reforming I'm on it!
These are the bad guys?
Leader: Yes. They plan on destroying the world!
Elder: I see. There's nothing left but to fix this then!
Mimmus: Seems like I left myself open a bit there. What we control is body language!

Delirium Trigger

Techniques used by the three sorcerians stomped by Elder.

型の源術
肉体言語によってソーサリーを放つことが出来、スペルの詠唱が要らないため高速でソーサリーの発動が可能。(使用者:肉体呪文のミモース)
破壊光線の型
組んだ腕から破壊光線を発射する源術。呪文は『ベオザツ・パースクオセク』。
這い回る魂
無数の骸骨を召喚して操る源術。呪文は『ジュラクオ・ヤラヒト』。(使用者:召喚のトヨビラム)
つんざく光明
光の矢を放つ源術。呪文は『ソコアセシ・エオルクロ』。(使用者:輝けるシャーニス)
Type Origin
Since it does not require the user to use a chant, it allows one to cast high speed spells through body language. (User: Mimmus of the Body Spell)

Destruction Ray Shapes
A source technique that allows one to shoot destruction rays by joining your arms together. The activation chant is "Bezazz · Percekseek". (User is not mentioned, but it's Mimmus as seen in the scans)

Creeping Soul
A source technique that summons countless skeletons placed under the user's control. The activation chant is "Jurakuo Yarahito". (User: Toyobilam of the Summon)

Piercing Lights
A source technique that allows the user to shoot arrows of light. The activation chant is "Sokoaseshi Eorukuro". (User: The Shiny Shanise)

isOMcYN.jpg

Nyh9b0U.jpg
ScQAAZR.jpg

Mimmus: And so, I can activate a spell without the need of a chant. Behold a Shape Sorcerian!
Leader (Suzuki) : It's fast, be careful!
Toyobilam of the Summon: Creeping Soul
The Shiny Shanise: Piercing Lights
Emilie: Shit..!!
Leader & Kusanagi: Oh no, the Elder!!

Elder: It hurts, you idiot!
Mimmus: I-Impossible! A human in flesh and blood could withstand a sorcery!?
Could it be... that your true power far surpasses that of our own... Listen when someone's talking to you!!
Elder: The way we train is different!

Delirium Trigger

Tokiwa's collection of HSDK.

gGYRY3U.jpg

Kenichi did write his adventures into novel form, so it could be considered an in-universe adaption.

There's an omake about Elder in TK where Kenichi asks him about the zombie he fought when he mentioned that all the way back to the earlier days of HSDK when Kenichi was about to face off against Siegfried. Elder confirms that and more, leading to the masters of Ryozanpaku expressing differing opinions on the topic: Sakaki thinks he's fibbing, Apachai brings up his fear of ghosts, Kensei Ma says he'd fight them too but he's never seen any, and Shigure says she fought off Yokai in the mountains.

This extra takes place during the final battle in the TK manga and explains how Elder is involved in all this. It led me to question where TK fits in the timeline of HSDK. In TK, we see that Tokiwa grew up in the same town as Kenichi, as he watched Kenichi get bullied and did nothing about it. And in the Kanata one-shot, the old school he fought the unstable weirdling resembled Koryo High School, the school Kenichi, Miu, and most of Shinpaku went to. Whether or not (take a shot whenever I say that) it is the same one is anyone's guess. We can infer from Kenichi's outfit alone, that it takes place after the fall of Ragnarok, as that was when he received his new uniform. Miu's hairstyle (strange, I know, but it's a significant change to her) in the extra title page and in panel suggests that it takes place after the one year timeskip (Post-DofD) late into the Yami/Yomi saga after Chikage, the Jujitsu disciple of Mikumo Kushinada, calls her out for hiding her true self. But it also goes back to her original in the last page? Could be an error. So the events of TK may have taken place after Yami's defeat? If it was during, more masters would have fought, especially Jenazad if he was still alive; his dream is to fight (a?) God. There's also hints like Niijima's online account "AlienGovernor '' commenting on the Youi Post, a website Tokiwa and his friends made to hunt supernatural entities brought to their attention by others. He believed they were fake/edited videos, but had a change of heart around the end, now having interest in them. Youi Post (www.m-bros.net/~youi-post/adiary/), like the Shinpaku Alliance website (www.m-bros.net/~shinpaku/top.htm), is an actual site. DEM III notes various things in his diary, ranging from information about demons to understanding bath etiquette.

I think there's another site dedicated to NUE, which is the cyberspace where the main female Protagonist, Rein, comes from. That site is used by her to not only gather data on human emotions and desires, but as a way to loop back in time whenever a timeline goes bad. She did this 15,023 times before her true mind, which is split between the real Rein who only appears at certain moments, and the "out-of range" aka dumbass Rein that mainly exists) could not last any longer in her 3-d printed body. But I'll try to get to that later as best as I can.

sHn1VqgAtLXjAON3O9Uqthkt2Q08pJ9zG-GlUdHvEMHBXO08QglSr345MyMZ56a8MqVrUkJRTziezvYIyQ2_L5jwGlS_tey2WDTziDoiLWnZXUyTq1XcpeVmPuYYwJ9giT5-_z-n=s0
oROy4C_gLRCW0LfpGFVlXa_VGu_AzBrsgbjEJcKABPs__zhio6SUrtWK8bLLWA06zJPZa6-YLSeBv5VGezjM9GsLVBI5cSUxBuT3yEJgXJ-ALtd6od3pRRb-CBFGPQPomohB-Tj7=s0
d-_TOqB-7GjEll_2GssKUHKQlCoLeVO-zOE1KuhznAr1EVJJjP9Ajykvj-WvlWuq3EgD4EYdi0QcX80RiyFTEZyT5iTB1oTIDni3tvXqFeiHIPYWQYUaSn1fFBV5Y6Wrt4TFpDUu=s0
iBZNM4ZlKw6VdnIomvec5FKEzK-fENS_c_Dw9RjySH3-SE_V98oZCyE1rXAys4DMmBcAamusNQeE9ypqI45AMKpMszZ2HabpPAoEvbxJMBZL_1FU7x0gbJme5QBWcim1G8jhQFxI=s0

From Nacchi of HSDKFans
[Page 1]
Extra

[Page 2]
This is Ryōzanpaku!
The place where those who want to perfect martial arts have come together!

Kenichi:
Come to think of it, Elder, you once mentioned that you have fought zombies in the past, haven’t you?

Miu:
Here, Kenichi.

[Page 3]
Elder:
Yes.
I have.

Akisame:
Heh.

Sakaki:
Come on, if you say things like that our disciple might believe you.

Kensei:
If they existed I’d fight them, too, but
unfortunately I have never seen any kind of ghost.

Apachai:
Apachai doesn’t like ghosts.

Shigure:
I have fought yōkai…
occasionally, when I was in the moun…tains.

Kenichi:
What? Really!?

[Page 4]

Elder:
Do you want to know how it was?

Kenichi:
Tell me. Tell me!

Elder:
It was about ten-odd years ago… I was invited to join a group that wanted to save the world.
The members of this group had supernatural powers or were wizards and the like.

And when a wizard chanted a spell, then~
people would instantly go whoosh and…

SFX:
*whoosh*

Miu:
Oh, have a safe trip, grandfather.

Delirium Trigger

HSDK's connection to KW008.

Ayame Kido went to the mountains to train. As she meditates under a waterfall, a log goes over, but a sudden Shigure slices the log in half before Ayame could cut it herself. Later on Tochumaru, Shigure's mouse, beats Kotan, Ayame's owl, after the latter tried to make a meal out of him.
OcWz7Tb.png

6aMa6aN.png
ZDOFOTu.png

WqnrGbk.png

RrtqrZY.png

9GKJCf0.png
vbzQS2V.png

Delirium Trigger

From Tokiwa Kitareri

Sennbeiser Suzuki is a strong psychic/esper who led the old Heroes of the Revelation decades ago. He was once an ordinary man who offered himself in a risky experiment to develop psychic abilities.

Suzuki possesses a myriad of abilities, including mental projection.
H0tdird.png
XJuTDUB.png

O3jjSKh.png
mK1COdu.png

Mind reading.
0ZJqJIQ.png

Yz4Bdy4.png
Psychometry.

8YmNmoC.png
KBhDpkV.png

Phasing/Intangibility.

Ve7b5pC.png

Forcefield/Barrier creation.
vbl9BCw.png

Hydrokinesis/telekinesis.
OY3Nd7Q.png

Teleportation/disappearing.
qStwDd7.png

State teleportation, sending projectiles that lands in his palm/shield elsewhere. Can send it back to the opponent.
tE5GHNc.png
2mAHr8A.png

TK Blasts.
sXo5cgK.png

Immobilization via TK.
ZxdAwvj.png

Psycho Slash
jG16Mnq.jpg
Flight.
hdHATdn.jpg

A young Suzuki offered himself to a research facility to develop psychic abilities. Demons attacked, killing the guards, scientists, and other subjects involved. He broke out of his chamber, blasted the steel door, and then tore the two demons apart, along with the entire facility. Said blast also pierced the clouds. Not sure how wide that area is.
a35AIeg.jpg
vJnju04.jpg
G9HrnrX.jpg
BoMBVWD.jpg
SA9BO8U.jpg
TjCBPQT.jpg

Back