HTML in User Title's Now Available!

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
After a few minutes of local testing and per the request of @Phenom who reminded me that this was something that existed in the good ol' Vbulletin days, there is now an option available to the community to add HTML to your user titles. The only catch being that it has to be Admin-set and once you try to modify it from your profile on your own, it will set it back to user-set, which is to be expected to prevent any kind of hackery or simply XSS-related attacks.

Given that @Phenom was my first test dummy, you can all get a free HTML user title edit on the house, nothing too crazy, and after the freebee, we'll discuss internally within our staff ranks on how to award this new perk/feature fairly.

Example:
sNClDme.png

E

Example

Unconfirmed
You, are the gift that keeps on giving.

You're going to have a lot of work ahead if a whole bunch of people want custom HTML titles and you're going to have to set them all though.

• Support
Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
You, are the gift that keeps on giving.

You're going to have a lot of work ahead if a whole bunch of people want custom HTML titles and you're going to have to set them all though.
I don't expect too much volume, but it would be a 1-3 day process depending on how many requests we get (which shouldn't be many). Provided HTML will also need to be tested and approved beforehand too ofc.

Back