7rgXv6H.jpg

I fear the man that uses Skype, and not Discord, in the year of our lord

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
LOL my exact thoughts

also, having those under identities is strange - though i guess if someone is still using skype, they have an identity that is separate from the one they put forth.

Pericolo

Illustrious
skype is a myth, an ancient tale your parents would tell you to get you to go to bed without question, a legend of the grotesque and foul that seeps in and out Man's feeble filthy mind like an unwelcome unfriendly landlord

but like all things we can only barely perceive of out of the corner of a tired eye or the prickle in a lousy ear there is something lying in wait just beyond the border of the natural and normal, something our ancestors tried to forget when the era was thought to be ours and not the age of monsters any longer

on the bleakest day it is said skype will will itself into our realm's warm womb and let itself slither out with a sickening thud and squelch, and then, what blind men still believe in freedom and justice and beauty and love, will crumble with the vestiges of sanity clutched greedily in their sweaty hands

pray now, and kneel, and cry and plead and want for DISCORD you fools

Back