jane ama.

If I'm also half a person, is there a possibility that this is an infinite fractal situation?
Say each half-person has another half-person inside them, quickly reaching the point where the most advanced scientific tools could not detect them.
I meant your son lacks half the genetic material to become a complete specimen... :lolwat

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmmm we won't factor in the price for how much it'd cost to surgically remove it, since idk how much that'd be lol. But I guess we'd assume I'd pay for that too 🤔 Without your big toe it'd take you some time to get used to doing your everyday activities again, but after that I don't think it'd bother you that much. For that level of inconvenience and just your foot forever not looking normal again, I'd say 100k sounds fair? You taking it or leaving it?
taking it because money is money and also if anything it'll be an improvement. anyone into feet stuff will be discouraged once they see it, saving me from that uncomfortable situation. unless that's what they're into. but i think that's less likely

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
idk bro!!!

I'm no physicist but from what I've been shown in documentaries and questionably authentic youtube videos you won't need to be high to witness some pretty sweet psychedelic sights and visions as reality around you falls apart.
all this bong smoking is in preparation for that.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
i was reading chainsaw man and i liked the panel. i thought "that's me".

Back