Kratos vs Yhwach

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Olympus is so tall that it would take a person three full days to fall from its top.
https://imgur.io/2afg60E?r

Dont know the source of this
I presume a guidebook of some kind

But when concerning the games, it clearly does not take 3 days to claim as the titans did so in a day

And because kratos when he fell off mount olympus, it didt much more then a minute to reach solid ground
Which wouldt of happened if it's s three day trip

You do know that Greek gods and even Titans can change their size right?

Certain olympians seem to be able to change sizes like zeus and ares but titans most certainly cant do that if they could the following events would be impossible

In chains of Olympus, kratos chains altas's hands to the foundation of the world cursing him to forever hold the earth on his shoulders
If he could say change sizes couldt he just escape that fate? If he's small then how would the chains around his arms keep him im place?

In the prehistory of god of war universe, At some point zeus tied the temple of pandora to the back of his father cronos
If cronos can say shrink himself then how would the temple stay chained to his back? Cant be chained by a entire temple if your as small as a mortal man

Promethus was punished by the gods for giving the eternal flame to mortals and so was tied to a rock where some bird would eat him alive but he would be brought back to life whenever killed
If titans can grow or shrink why didt promethus grow in size to escape his bondage?

Bob74h

The Supreme King
In the game, Clotho states that it is through her threads that all forms of life are born

Existence of the primordials prove her wrong
They existed before her and created the titans and furies

Meaning she didt create all life

The Essence of Hyperion is not teleportation. When it says that they open a Hyperion Portal, it means that they channel the powers of one in order to dash. Here is what it looks like in-game

so wouldt scale to combat speed anyway as he channels power to dash and therefore wouldt be his normal speed
He has to use that move to go fast but cant normally on his own

In God of War Ragnarok Atreus can shoot the eclipse with his special arrow and Skoll chases after the sun.
https://imgur.io/sr4xkrK
Kratos and Atreus fought a similar wolf named Garm.

Im aware of the game
And this is a feat for skoll and hati not aterus

Garm is some wolf who kratos kills
And aterus puts his pet dog fenrir's soul into the thing's corpse

In the myths, fenrir is supposed to be the parent of these two which is why you brought it up im supposing
But in the actual continuity of gow nothing really relates fenrir to skoll

Dont know the source of this
I presume a guidebook of some kind

But when concerning the games, it clearly does not take 3 days to claim as the titans did so in a day

And because kratos when he fell off mount olympus, it didt much more then a minute to reach solid ground
Which wouldt of happened if it's s three day trip
It’s further confirmed by Bruno Velazquez and Gods can fall faster from Olympus.

Certain olympians seem to be able to change sizes like zeus and ares but titans most certainly cant do that if they could the following events would be impossible
Rhea, Helios, Prometheus, and Eos resemble human beings in size. How would Rhea even conceive children with the size difference with Cronos? Makes no sense only for the Olympian gods to change their size and for their Titan parents not to.

In chains of Olympus, kratos chains altas's hands to the foundation of the world cursing him to forever hold the earth on his shoulders
If he could say change sizes couldt he just escape that fate? If he's small then how would the chains around his arms keep him im place?

In the prehistory of god of war universe, At some point zeus tied the temple of pandora to the back of his father cronos
If cronos can say shrink himself then how would the temple stay chained to his back? Cant be chained by a entire temple if your as small as a mortal man

Promethus was punished by the gods for giving the eternal flame to mortals and so was tied to a rock where some bird would eat him alive but he would be brought back to life whenever killed
If titans can grow or shrink why didt promethus grow in size to escape his bondage?
Either Character Induced Stupidity or the gods used magical bullshit to limit their power. Zeus was able to seal them away in the Titan war after all. Doesn’t really matter.

Existence of the primordials prove her wrong
They existed before her and created the titans and furies

Meaning she didt create all life
That doesn't mean they are the ones to have created all the mortals and animals in Greece. The Sisters of Fate are also primordials via the children of Erebus and Nyx.

so wouldt scale to combat speed anyway as he channels power to dash and therefore wouldt be his normal speed
He has to use that move to go fast but cant normally on his own
Doesn't matter anyway with all the other speed feats.

Im aware of the game
And this is a feat for skoll and hati not aterus
It's also a speed feat for Atreus's arrows.

Last edited:

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Rhea, Helios, Prometheus, and Eos resemble human beings in size. How would Rhea even conceive children with the size difference with Cronos?
Artificial insemination
Putting cronos' sperm into her indirectly

Having rhea being able to size change just breaks the narrative of god of war
There is no need to deceive cronos by making him eat a magic stone instead of her child if can turn kaiju sized and just brawl him

I honestly just think it's more a thing writers didt think about
And inconsistencies with how races are supposed to look is a consistent trend in gow like thamur being ice skinned jotun and angerboda being small black child as a example

It's also a speed feat for Atreus's arrows.
Except it was skoll who changed the sky as he's the moon and his brother hati is the sun
The sun chases the moon causing the day and night cycle ie two wolf gods chase each other causing the sun and moon to exist in movement

Doesn't matter anyway with all the other speed feats.
Hermes bringing the other gods wine in some 1 off comic?
I mean sure ig but it aint that impressive anyway

It’s further confirmed by Bruno Velazquez and Gods can fall faster from Olympus
Citation and b, Still does not change whst was said about the titans climbing mount olympus

Makes no sense only for the Olympian gods to change their size and for their Titan parents not to.
Why does zeus have lightning and cronos dont, makes no sense why cronos didt have that power afterall
Why can the primordials punch the universe into existence and their courses birth the very greek races themselves ie titans and furies, Ig sisters of fate too but that's never really stated in gow series but you mention how their parentage would be in the myths

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Versus debaters are so stupid, They everytime want to follow their group beliefs over facts of the story or they ignore context of the narrative so they can high ball so same difference ig
Point being, it's kinda idotic to call yourself debaters when so agasint actually having disccusion not once have any of you debated on a point infact it's only me who disagrees on things with the rest of people being hive minded and never actually debating anything

And even i was hive minded and held the same exact opinion and the same exact beliefs as everyone else right, How would i even know the consensus regarding all 100 something series this site discusses
But whatever, Just make stupid threads like this where you already have a set answer to the question lol like what is even the point of having comments if before even comment you already have a preconceived notion
You can say i did that but there was me versus this site when such examples occured so there was actually discussion happening even if it just was a bunch of sheep versus one man, here there was no way to guarantee it wouldt just be a circle jerk

Anyways point here being, dont immaturely follow the herd blindly on everything. It means no disagreements occur meaning no debates ie making me the only debater
Anyways people here shouldt down vote me for disagreement as they do all the time, Without me this thread would of had zero actual disccusion instead of been a complete circle jerk but guess having a safe space where you can circle jerk is loads better then actually having a site with differing opinions where people can respectfully disagree and have productive debates but whatever people here would rather troll and attempt at reason when they actually possess none

Anyway rant on people here aside
Dont even think all Olympians can naturally grow in size afterall poseidon had to fuse with the hippogriffs or the sea monsters to get big when fighting gaia & kratos meaning logically he cant just grow huge naturally like ares,zeus and think hades did it during the gow 3 boss fight but that might of been a specific form tbf

Last edited:

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I haven't seen projecting this hard since I went to the movie theater

The one who claimed gin was mach 500, then immediately stopped discussing it after someone posted proof he lied about it, was you btw

Bob74h

The Supreme King
I haven't seen projecting this hard since I went to the movie theater

The one who claimed gin was mach 500, then immediately stopped discussing it after someone posted proof he lied about it, was you btw
I was unaware that gin admitted to lying about the speed of his bankai and me at the very least not arguing on a already debunked point still makes me better then obd who still thinks city lv daimao despite getting disproven by feats,statements and logic

Not one user conceded on the point despite me showcasing him destroying shenron who is sometimes larger then a city.

Anyway point being with this, it's ironic you go well funny you dont discuss debunked claim when you get debunked and still believe in what you do blindly without 1 once of critical thinking

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Oh we doing this now?

first you whined about feats from other series, which you were caught lying about in the very next page

then you threw a tantrum no less than twice because you got proven wrong in the first thread

I don't need to put effort into debating with a whiny bitch, your posts stand for themselves

Bob74h

The Supreme King
which you were caught lying about in the very next page

The next page?

The part where aizen was quoted to make fun of masterblack's but consensus doe argument?
Or what are you even talking about? Just saying the next page after the one you cited gives me next to no idea

then you threw a tantrum no less than twice because you got proven wrong in the first thread
Nah my goal was to piss you consenus tards off
At least on those threads and your still whining about them so seems past me succeeded in being petty af

Back