Lonely at the top
lol lets see if I can find mine ...

Regina-George.jpg

“That Is The Ugliest F-ing Skirt I've Ever Seen.”
You are Regina George!
Delver Rank - White Whistle

Wincon -
Eliminate all threats to Town.

Artifacts: [Active - Charcoal Sand] - An extremely light material, that is very resistant as well. Charcoal Sand is a relic that can be fashioned for different uses. It can serve as a shield against vote manipulation. A more ambitious use would have it protect the Delver against the next harmful ability targeting them, at the risk of a grade degradation. [1-shot]
[Active - Communicator] -
A pair of headset microphone that works without any power source. Gains a QT chat with a player of their choice for a cycle. [1-shot]
[Active - Narya] - Also known as the Ring of Fire, this ring has the power to inspire others to resist despair and domination. Its wielder is immune to alignment changes as well as any kind of manipulations, he may not be Role-blocked, Redirected nor Possessed. Each cycle, he may target a player and inspire them as well, gifting them the same immunities temporarily, as well as the ability to perform their actions twice.
--- [Flame of Anor] - Wielded through the fire properties of the Ring, this flame can be used to super-kill a player, janitoring their role. [1-shot]
[Active - Nilfont] - A first grade artifact capable of producing water from nothing, Nihlfont allows its user to jail a target of their choice in a prison made out of water. The jailed player will be role-crushed for a cycle. [2-shots]
[Active - Apsenti] - A mirror-copy mask, this artifact copies the next non-harmful action used on its user as a one-shot. [2-shots]
[Active - Advanced: Thousand-Man Pins] - The secrets to the strength of the Legendary White Whistle 'Ozen', these pins are said to bestow the strength of a 1000-man each. Its user will negate and gain a temporary immunity to the first harmful action targeting them. If they're targeted by the same player during that window, they'll counter attack, killing them. A [White Whistle] will super-kill when retaliating. [2-shots]
[Active - Apsenti] - A mirror-copy mask, this artifact copies the next non-harmful action used on its user as a one-shot. [2-shots]

[Active - Ghost Sight] - This pair of glasses allows its user to see the 'imperceptible'. The first time used on a player, it will reveal their alignment. Upon a second look, their character will be revealed. A White Whistle may bring out the true purpose of this relic. [3-shots]
Thats a really neat role tbh, can jail/buff/kill and has some utility, pretty cool.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Oh those were artifacts I picked up lol

No fucking idea what her abilites are, Nova never posted them in the PM XD.. IG I got ability destroyed lol
Oh wtf, no wonder you dont have any passives XD. I dont recall but did you visit my shop?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
If you want you should show them the gogeta role @Ekkologix which cucked his Blackbeards role :hestonpls
i see the fusion characters but is the immunity part mentioned on the role? it was on the writeup but idk if on the roles lol

Aries

Illustrious
i see the fusion characters but is the immunity part mentioned on the role? it was on the writeup but idk if on the roles lol

The immunity was part of the role and half the abilities of Goku and Vegeta

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
The immunity was part of the role and half the abilities of Goku and Vegeta
cant find it lol

that game didnt end right? i think u got sick in the middle of it and had to stop or smth

Aries

Illustrious
cant find it lol

that game didnt end right? i think u got sick in the middle of it and had to stop or smth

I had gotten pretty sick around that time, I felt like shit for a week +. One day something woke me up, maybe it was a panic attack but it was awful feeling, I had zero clue what was happening which is what led to me cancelling the game

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Feel like the best way to go about implementing a sub section is to just try it first to see what works and what doesn't. Just divide them between ranked and unranked, with ranked being the games we're hosting now that have been balanced/reviewed/queued, and unranked as a catch all for everything else. Just see what happens. My expectation is that it will leave most everyone happy, though on the SRM side might struggle to get 20+ players without outreach, but we can get there.

I don't really agree with the suggestion of players having to twiddle their thumbs trying to alternate game types, because I think that would kill way more activity more than having a split commitment with dual games. In my observation players with the highest activity who multislot aren't really hindered in doing so, and most lower activity players will limit their commitments to however much they can handle (with the unfortunate exception of some serial su-outs)

Aries

Illustrious
I agree with that, ranked games for the more competitive players and unranked games for casual players

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Ultra what color would you prefer advisors have for your username color? I was tooling around with white, different shades of cyan, turquoise, blue, red, maroon, etc...

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

I still need a total of 25 players, currently at 17 since Indigo dropped out. Minimum, bare minimum, at worst case I need at least 3 more people.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor

I still need a total of 25 players, currently at 17 since Indigo dropped out. Minimum, bare minimum, at worst case I need at least 3 more people.
I'll see if we can't pull some in from elsewhere.

Back