Mafia General Discussion

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

Mafia mods, go ahead and update the records from the Death Note game and beyond.

Platinum

Illustrious
That's what happens when you leave Yu-Gi-Oh and then come back to it . The meta and cards change . I would like to do a classic Yu-Gi-Oh set up. Nothing but shitty archetypes :tearspepe

I kicked your ass with ghostricks and weather painters, your anime decks just can't compare to even my below casual troll decks :tupac .

But yeah, tournament when? I'll rock my musical dark machine boys as long as we use master duel's banlist.

Platinum

Illustrious
*Looks at Ancient Gear Deck*

I hate that youre right

I do have a pure Lyrilusc deck that I can 100% beat the ass of anyone if we do an anime only theme too, so Aries cannot contain me.

Ensemblue Robin spinning 5 special summons a turn be like.

Aries

Illustrious
I kicked your ass with ghostricks and weather painters, your anime decks just can't compare to even my below casual troll decks :tupac .

But yeah, tournament when? I'll rock my musical dark machine boys as long as we use master duel's banlist.

The heart of the cards were not with me in those duels :wow

I think we can first do structure deck duels to test the interest, if anyone wants to play but have no Yu-Gi-Oh knowledge, perfect way to get them in and know what cards to get to allow them to play

Another thing I want to bring back is the speed duels, I just checked my imgur and I still have those deck card lists with me.

Aries

Illustrious
They call them Rush Duels now.

Isn't that only for the anime? I believe speed duels are still a thing, they are now in GX era in releasing cards for the format. I think we can make solid tourneys outa what's been released so far

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Isn't that only for the anime? I believe speed duels are still a thing, they are now in GX era in releasing cards for the format. I think we can make solid tourneys outa what's been released so far
I think it's more or less the same thing actually, yeah.

Poyser

@Poyser you need to update this: https://onelastforum.com/threads/olf-mafia-records-thread.3227/ with the stuff from the Death Note game, and I don't think I remember who Gramm had as his honorable mentions from the Elden Ring game either.
Sorry dude but that thread is not my baby and seems like it would be an absolute nightmare to keep on top of :hestonpls I’m already doing the rankings which also records the MVP/HMs lol

I’ve got no interest in totting up everyone’s post count tho lol

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Sorry dude but that thread is not my baby and seems like it would be an absolute nightmare to keep on top of :hestonpls I’m already doing the rankings which also records the MVP/HMs lol

I’ve got no interest in totting up everyone’s post count tho lol
I was gonna knock off the posts/reply count anyways since it was pointless.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Or maybe I'll just convert it into a timeline, I dunno.

As for myself, dunno how invested I'll be with my own playing in ranked games given how annoyed I got with the ER and Flower's.

Aries

Illustrious
I keep telling peeps not to take these games serious, once I get my games running I shall show people the way

Aries

Illustrious
Anyways just saw it was psychic on the list, the game will just start after hers it seems.

Back