Mario Party™ Superstars

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
The most based party game in the world it getting a classic addition remix!

This is the shit my cousin and I used to break nights with playing when we were younger. Kinda emotional since it was announced near the anneversary week he passed away (he passed away last year). Rest his soul as I will develop A.I. so it completely mimics his play style, which was absolutely aggressive risk taking techniques that won us the map when we thought all hope was lost with Luigi's bitch ass always coming out on top.

Shrouded Rogue

I believe I did play the first one on the N64 and then Mario Party 4-7 or maybe 8 too. Mario Party 4 for GameCube will always be a good memory for me.
For the N64 one, my cousins and I would hop over our grandma's fence to a neighbor's house to play some N64 games. Was hilarious watching the friend rage quit after one of my cousins used Thunderbolt with a Staryu on the friend's water Pokemon in Pokemon Stadium. Didn't have an English N64, but for some reason and I don't remember how, I got a Japanese version with only Mario Kart 64.

Anyway, I am considering getting this.

Reactions: Ral

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
mario party is fun as fuck. love how chaotic that shit is. played 1 and 2 when they came out, then didn't play any of them until 5.

i doubt i'll buy it myself but i'm sure i'll be playing this at some point at a friend's house or something

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
that's pretty cute that they're bringing back maps from the n64 games. and minigames too!

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
MP1_PedalPower.png

was there anyone who was actually able to win this?

• Skully
Back