Mbxx doesn't 'own' the OBD

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You didn't create it, you're a potato and couldn't create anything good if your worthless life depended on it, and relied on your parasitism of real people to achieve anything.
--Blue
In case there's future complaints about 'stealing' the section.

The section is theirs. You didn't lift a finger in establishing any of this community, OBD and NF alike. Go continue eating bark, or whatever it is that you do.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
It's better here as it can be seen the moment they open the section, We do sticky thread in the main section if it is important.

:kannasip

Reactions: Ral

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
he's going to dig himself a hole arguing otherwise

i figured i'd make it clear that any intimidation tactics he uses won't change the actual truth of the situation (this is a collaborative effort on all members)

Reactions: Ral

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Seriously before he do shit with the OBD, he has bigger problem considering his whole forum is worst than OBD alone.

Naruto Section, One Piece Section, Bleach Section, MHA section to name a few.

Those shit are brand titles that the japanese companies can claim.

:kannasip Outskirt Battledome is 2 stitch words that the community gave meaning too. He ain't going to be able to touch it.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i wouldn't put it past him to atleast attempt to get his grubby hands on it
that's the biggest issue
not that he could do anything aside from watch helplessly seeing members flock to here, but alas

i wouldn't put it past him to atleast attempt to get his grubby hands on it
that's the biggest issue
not that he could do anything aside from watch helplessly seeing members flock to here, but alas

It would be an unmitigated disaster if he so much as tried...The Founders of CBR tried this to a sci fi board about 20 years ago, they lost horribly and their lawyers actually got sanctioned for the attempt. To say nothing of the fact that the entertainment companies that owned the IP's that were discussed in the debate section tore them to shreds in court.

He'd essentially be attempting to claim ownership of the concept of vs debating, the OBD and all the material therein.

So suing everything from Random House publishing, to Amazon and the WDC....

It's pure bluster from a deranged Hunnic Barbarian.

Stupid fucking moron.

Kraut, if you're lurking. Seethe you stupid ass., you can't sue shit, you can't bully us, you can't threaten us and you can't even touch us.

Cope, seethe, flail

Back