Meet the staff

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
So, as you know, we do things differently.
And we want to be as intimate and familiar with you guys as possible, so this is basically a convo and “about staff” thread for you guys to ask anything ranging from site stuff to personal questions about ourselves.

I’ll start:
Name: Mina
Passions & hobbies: you guys! I also love reading, neuroscience, psychology (is a pseudoscience), literature, music, and a plethora of other things. I draw, write, and I want to learn several instruments. One day I wanna publish a poetry e-book and perform spoken word on stage.
Job: None!
Dream job: That’s for me to know, and for you to find out. ;)

Baka

Byronic Hero
GFX Designer
nice idea mina

so thanks to some usergroup (i think) fuckery i'm only like half a super moderator atm but here goes

Name: nick
Passions & hobbies: drawing, design, friendos (the big 3), coding (my official justification for existence ie. what i mostly get paid for), movies, running, drinking, SHITPOSTING and a buncha other stuff
Job: besides selling some art prints/freelance work none rn, but soon^tm prolly a boring office job so i have more expendable cash
Dream job: fulltime designer/illustrator (got acquaintances who make 100k+ doing this so i know it's possible!)

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Name: Chris (don't you just love the irony?)
Location: Between hell and heaven tbh cause I'm a saint... :tearspepejk :skullyI lived in a few states in my lifetime, but I reside in NJ now.
Passions & hobbies: My passion pertains to technology and everything that encompasses it. Hobbies include running forums, playing golf when the weather permits, body building when I'm not lazy, and collecting cool things I find in those special isles in stores like Aldi's.
Job: Software Support Engineer in a small company, although, they are currently looking for my replacement, so that I can move to the Software Quality Assurance team (I enjoy breaking things more than fixing them tbh)
Dream job: Full-time Software Developer with no preference in space (e.g., frontend, backend, etc). I actually wanted to make running forums a full-time job someday, but Discord done ruined that dream for me lol.

Took me 5 seconds... I ain't big on RE but I use the Weskers emote on steam when I'm being sarcastic.

Also loved his Agent Smith cosplay in the 346th RE movie.

So I'm the big bro? Good to know!

Location: Between hell and heaven tbh cause I'm a saint... :tearspepejk :skullyI lived in a few states in my lifetime, but I reside in NJ now.
I have a book on NJ... It's called Weird N.J. :cat)

Passions & hobbies: My passion pertains to technology and everything that encompasses it. Hobbies include running forums, playing golf when the weather permits, body building when I'm not lazy, and collecting cool things I find in those special isles in stores like Aldi's.
Job: Software Support Engineer in a small company, although, they are currently looking for my replacement, so that I can move to the Software Quality Assurance team (I enjoy breaking things more than fixing them tbh)
Dream job: Full-time Software Developer with no preference in space (e.g., frontend, backend, etc). I actually wanted to make running forums a full-time job someday, but Discord done ruined that dream for me lol.
Just say hacker ffs...

• Skully
Reactions: Ral

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
1371116502846.jpg

Name: Sam
Staff Position: Super-Moderator
Passions & Hobbies: History, video games, visual novels, tokusatsu, model kits (mecha ones specifically), anthropology, debating, and video editing stuff to satire events on forums.
Job: Human-Resource Management supervisor and part time supervisor in my second job for retail
Dream Job: Hematology or Crypto-anthropologist (study of ancient cultures and genetics)

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Very well.

Name:
Location: Let's say Boston since I'll be living there from now on in a matter of days~
Passions & hobbies: Cooking and playing video games, writing poetry or stories.
Job: None currently, was previously a Kitchen Chef at Sushi Maki.
Dream job: Not sure. Gonna try being a librarian but if not maybe Real Estate agent and evolve to house flipping... Something to do with architecture, I love historical architecture, perhaps Archaeology, I love historical societies too.

the one

Место проживания: Казахстан
Увлечения и увлечения : Видеоигры, Аниме/комиксы/фильмы.
Работа : безработный

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll update this eventually but I'm turning 31 this year and I officially became a QA Automation Engineer as of January 2022 and now striving for team lead :catbuff

Back