Archived MK Ultra Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
No what Ultra is saying is there needs to be more hype and pressure during the game or people will be so calm it'll be boring

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
No what Ultra is saying is there needs to be more hype and pressure during the game or people will be so calm it'll be boring
True that, I'm thinking about the other end of mafia where shit gets too hectic. Games move too fast and people lose their shit at each other because of our competitive natures combined with the nature of this game

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I had one last username as scum because he didn't participate in any of the scum lynches. Turns out he was just an inactive player.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I was gonna go after Odd next day, too.

But nope. Was killed.
Yeah.

But we also were self-sabotaged. Two of the town players were modkilled due to inactivity as well which doesn't help. But I still want to know why Hikawa claimed to get a "cop" read on me being scum.

Sigismund

Yeah.

But we also were self-sabotaged. Two of the town players were modkilled due to inactivity as well which doesn't help. But I still want to know why Hikawa claimed to get a "cop" read on me being scum.
Imma guess that being a victim of the MK Ultra experiments, in a game about MK Ultra with a closed set up and apparently the ability to Kill, Investigate, and self commute in a small 13 play game may in fact come with some caveats to said abilites.

That was my guess anyhow

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Imma guess that being a victim of the MK Ultra experiments, in a game about MK Ultra with a closed set up and apparently the ability to Kill, Investigate, and self commute in a small 13 play game may in fact come with some caveats to said abilites.

That was my guess anyhow
It was either that or they were just lying.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Yeah.

You're a pretty good player btw. Don't think we ever played together before, but it was nice!

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You're a pretty good player btw. Don't think we ever played together before, but it was nice!
I think I play better as town then I do as scum, my biggest fear was accidentally [Neighboring] chat with a scum player. As mafia, I tend to go full reckless and usually that pays off because people think I'm so bold being extra active and aggressive I get a pass on being targeted for investigated. Most of the time.

I think I'm average at best.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I think I play better as town then I do as scum, my biggest fear was accidentally [Neighboring] chat with a scum player. As mafia, I tend to go full reckless and usually that pays off because people think I'm so bold being extra active and aggressive I get a pass on being targeted for investigated. Most of the time.

I think I'm average at best.
I usually roll scum, so I feel like I'm better at that. Being Town is so nice for a change.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Oh, this ended. Thanks for the game, @Ultra

I'm mostly just glad Ultra actually got to run this setup. The game iself was, eh...

I can appreciate not wanting to have to read 2000 posts a day phase, believe me, I can appreciate it more than most. I'm very much pro long day phases with a slow pace to the game. But I don't feel like this is that. Day 1 didn't even feel like Mafia. And then I was killed Night 1.

I dunno, honestly. I feel like this place needs more of the Mafia community from elsewhere before I want to play here again, just because there needs to be some drive going. At the same time I know too many attitudes like mine here will mean no one bothers, so... maybe next year I'll see about playing again.

@Tiara Firstly, I'm like 99.9% sure I know who you are, but I won't make any guesses here for the sake of preserving anonymity. Was disappointing to see you killed off basically as quickly as you'd subbed in.

GG to the Mafia team.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I can appreciate not wanting to have to read 2000 posts a day phase, believe me, I can appreciate it more than most. I'm very much pro long day phases with a slow pace to the game
This is exactly what I'm going for, might take some time getting there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back