Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
After this last episode I can 100% definitively say they need to start varying the people in duels because every duel with aerial will now have less than negative tension

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I honestly don't feel much tension or suspense at all whenever Suletta is being challenged, it really does feel like the stakes are completely worthless to her safety or being in danger of any harm.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Yeah especially now that aerial nopes both GUND format and Anti-GUND tech

and even while 3/4 totaled it still took out 4 of the top pilots in the school despite a shitter team and Miorine throwing them headfirst into what was pretty much a guaranteed Saddiq sweep

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Salsa/10 finale for the show. Looking forward to second cour now that there's actual stakes involved and hopefully more suits that can keep up with aerial instead of getting curbstomped into the ground.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I don't think the final episode at all makes up for how boring the rest of the season was

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Subs-Please-Mobile-Suit-Gundam-The-Witch-from-Mercury-14-720p-6-BB6-A2-E3-mkv-snapshot-15-01-2023-04.jpg

They copied this blatantly from After War X Gundam lol

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
They did the same with Elan 4- Elan 5

Carbon copy of Neil/Lyle down to the suit's fighting style changing from hard sniping to Gun Kata with Sniping on the side

Rej

Preeminent
I think season 2 is better but the I'm not blown away that much by it
You don't have to be blown away, until maybe the second half of the current season.
I am optimistic it will drastically pick up. Also agree, season 2 is much better. :3

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Schwarzette and caliburn are the 2 coolest suits in the show. Love the witch broom booster/gun on caliburn and bandai keeping the design under wraps was neato

Back