Not open for further replies.
OP

Grammaton

Consigliere
Monster Hunter Mafia World

Monster-Hunter-World-106.jpg

Welcome to the game!

Rules

- Day phases will run for a maximum of 36 hours, and night phases a maximum of 24 hours. Day 1 will be 48/24. I reserve the right to adjust phase length at any time to match player need, preference or my own schedule.
- Majority lynch will always apply.
- Any votes or roles submitted past phase deadlines will be ignored.
- There are to be no references to quitting, repping out, retirement wagers etc. I will not allow the integrity of the contest to be compromised, and will proactively take corrective action with no further warning from this. If you need to rep out, please approach me in private, and if you find yourself getting stressed, simply take a break from the game to cool down.
- Sequential Action Resolution will apply - this means that roles will interact chronoloigcally based on a priority system. Be advised, the game is balanced around this.
- Blocked shots are not refunded.
- There will be a distinction in observation role results between seeing nothing (Target went nowhere etc) and being unable to see anything due to a block or other such mechanic (No result)
- I have FITZproofed the game - there are deliberate inconsistencies entered into the kind of flavour provided, the construction of role PMs, whether I've used gifs or images etc. Don't hunt on this basis, you will get burned.
- In a similar vein, certain characters have roles that match them, and certain characters do not. Again, this is a deliberate measure designed to punish flavour speccing. This game is not a test of your ability to read a wiki!
- Setup spec will only get you so far. I have strived for what I consider to be a balanced and fair contest, but beyond that you spec at your own risk.
- Fakes of an indeterminate quality have been provided to any hostile players and/or factions that need them.
- The primary town alignment is Astera Wyvern Aligned.
- The primary mafia alignment is Elder Dragon Aligned.
- Above all else, have fun!

Sample Role PM
Kelbi
Vanilla Townie

EXqE25jXkAMaBjY.png

Congratulations, you are Kelbi, Astera Wyverns Aligned! Other monsters like to eat you.

In this game, you have no roles.

You win when all threats to ther
Astera Wyverns are eliminated.

Action Resolution

As mentioned, this game will follow a sequential action resolution, designed to resolve conflicts and make it clearer how roles will hypothetically interact. The action priority is as follows:

Reflexive Roleblock / Nexus
Hide/Commute
Redirect
Roleblock/Jailkeep *
Bus Drive *
Framer/Lawyer
Miscellaneous
Kill / Poison / Arson
Watch / Track / Follow / Voyeur / Motion Detect

* If these roles interact in such a way as to create a paradox, such as a bus driver driving themselves into a roleblock, the bus drive will jump in priority and resolve first.

Players Alive (8)
1. Ultra
3. Aurelian Indigo
9. Magic
10. Psychic Raisin
12. Alco
15. Ekko
20. Poyser
21. Tweet

Players Dead (13)
Lethal was Yian Garuga, Schizo, Astera Wyverns Aligned, Lynched Day 1
TSworder was Tzitzi-Ya-Ku, 1x Redirector, Astera Wyverns Aligned, Killed Night 1

Xadlin was Pukei-Pukei, Vanilla Townie, Astera Wyverns Aligned, Killed Night 1
T-Pein was Kushala Daora, 2x Bus Driver, Elder Dragon Aligned, Lynched Day 2
Melkor was Rajang, 3x Vigilante, Astera Wyverns Aligned, Killed Night 2
Imposter was Dodogama, Vanilla Townie, Astera Wyverns Aligned, Killed Night 2
Natalija was Odogaron, 1x Duelist, Astera Wyverns Aligned, Dueled Day 3
Raem was Deviljho, 3x Frenzied Cop, Astera Wyverns Aligned, Killed Night 3
Rugrat was Legiana, 3x Watcher, Astera Wyverns Aligned, Killed Night 3
Hime was Teostra, 3x Bodyguard, Elder Dragon Aligned, Killed Night 3
Evans was Nargacuga, 3x Tracker, Astera Wyverns Aligned, Lynched Day 4
CraigPelton was Kirin, Miller & Non-consecutive Jailkeeper, Astera Wyverns Aligned, Killed Night 4
Flower was Velkhana, Godmother & Roleblocker, Elder Dragon Aligned, Lynched Day 5

It is now Night 5.

Last edited:

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
first

i would like to first establish that i will be using 1% of my full power for every 10 pages

i would also like to establish that i will not be the driving force this game, but the finisher

a wise man once told me, talk, and you help the others read you... listen, and you help yourself read the others

for this game i shalt listen more than i talk

Magic

Resplendent
vote ekko

Seems like a forced first post about changing his play. Could have just said that in the sign up thread prior to roles going out.

What do you think @Natalija

Natalija

Divine Departure
vote ekko

Seems like a forced first post about changing his play. Could have just said that in the sign up thread prior to roles going out.

What do you think @Natalija
He already changed his play in this other game we are in, exactly per your advice.

But ya I won't rule him out based on that :blobtrin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back