Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
while we wouldn't have more claimable roles, it's one less role to worry about. the night flower got caught we had a 3-shot watcher, 3 shot tracker, and non-consecutive jailkeeper in play. even with a 2-shot busdriver and roleblocker it means we can't ever all grounds there. you said going for the cop doomed us when in reality we need to remove him at some point anyway and that was the best time to do it.

again i think it mostly comes down to the janitor not landing as that in itself helps cause doubt.
That's just standard though isn't it? Town having more power roles than scum for sheer numbers reasons and scum being unable to account for literally everything?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Definitely for town its Psychic, Ekko, and Craig. Craig was imo pretty much town leader, Ekko redeemed himself strongly the final 2 days of the game and Psychic was on point natural sussing out T-Pein, Magic, Ultra, Hime, and Flower. Poyser had a relatively good game as well.

>mfw reading scum chat
>mfw T-Pein vs Magic

:lul

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
it was not. there is a general ramp up and again it's lack of communication on my part in not detailing exactly what you needed to do but it is still similar to what i said earlier.

you express doubt, they reaffirm, you say that doesn't seem like it would be the case as you have a similar role and you express natural doubt etc. it's a ramp up process as it would ramp up if you were town(well it varies depending on the player you are).

still dont blame you, but i was wondering how what happened happened as i was very involved overall so i didnt understand how i left you hanging so hard but basically i didn't expect the cc to happen there.
well shit
i screwed things up :blobfacade
i think part of y i misunderstood was bc my posts before that were kinda soft doubting ekko
like i was saying i thought he was the watcher and i asked if he could hint or claim and stuff and so when ekko said he was a protective and ur msg came in in the scum chat, i thought u wanted me to cc or something to full-on "doubt him" lmaooo

welp next time ill double check before doing something so drastic, lesson learned ;-;

Magic

Resplendent
well shit
i screwed things up :blobfacade
i think part of y i misunderstood was bc my posts before that were kinda soft doubting ekko
like i was saying i thought he was the watcher and i asked if he could hint or claim and stuff and so when ekko said he was a protective and ur msg came in in the scum chat, i thought u wanted me to cc or something to full-on "doubt him" lmaooo

welp next time ill double check before doing something so drastic, lesson learned ;-;
no you didn't, it was still my fault for improper communication. just was confused because when i went to look at how it all went down it didn't go down like i was being told it went down. again my apologies for making you feel like you had to get approval for posting or anything of that sort. i dont want anyone to feel that way, i just prefer them posting in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back