most fucked up movie you've ever seen.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
during my stupid teen years i watched august underground's mordum and it wasn't that fun.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I don't think I've ever seen anything particularly fucked up. But I did look up August's Underground...and dear lord, some people should just be dumped on Bouvet island, so they'd only make it back if God Himself intervenes.

Maddie

Acclaimed
Know about/seen short clips in reviews? Human Centipede/Cannibal Holocaust. Never actually watched the movies nor do I intend to. Also the uncut version of Event Horizon I've only seen short existing clips for if it actually existed in full I'd watch it and it'd be it.

So that leaves Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, which is basically David Lynch with absolutely no restraints. Full of fucky visual editing, incestuous rape, mindfucks, dreary and twisted music and imagery, it is just a horrifically dark drug trip that ends bittersweet as hell.

Also my favorite horror movie, love Twin Peaks

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
fire walk with me is lynch's best movie full stop

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think I've ever seen anything particularly fucked up. But I did look up August's Underground...and dear lord, some people should just be dumped on Bouvet island, so they'd only make it back if God Himself intervenes.
it's depravity to the point of absurdity but it's utterly revolting to the point of nausea. i've seen too many fucked up movies but that one still takes the cake

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Can't think of one off the top of my head that I can recall but the one I do seem to remember was probably the first Hostel movie

Either that or Saw

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Martyrs_tp01.jpg

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
don't actually watch it though because it's fucking trash and the director is scum

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I was gonna make a joke but decided that it would been to distasteful

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
The Bunny Game is fucked up because of what happened during the filming

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Not sure about an extended cut, but Event Horizon is the only horror movie I still remember freaking out to when I was young to this day so I'll just say that

Maddie

Acclaimed
Not sure about an extended cut, but Event Horizon is the only horror movie I still remember freaking out to when I was young to this day so I'll just say that
The extended cut:

-The Blood Orgy is extended to show amputees raping eachother with pipes and other shit
-A hallucinagetic scene where it shows a person's leg rotting with maggots coming out
-One scene remains having Daemon!Weir crawling down a ladder upside naked and covered in shiny blood

We have some surviving footage:

Back